Trump: Election A 'Total Sham,' Time For 'Revolution'

I would say the differences between the makers and takers are irreconcilable.

Hey, it isn't like this isn't an age old problem throughout the history of mankind which usually gets resolved the hard way.

Poor, poor Donald

The American People just showed how irrelevant he is

He's flipped his wig.

donald-trump1-300x300.jpg

I would say the differences between the makers and takers are irreconcilable.

Hey, it isn't like this isn't an age old problem throughout the history of mankind which usually gets resolved the hard way.

Trump is quite the taker. Ask his investors and bankers.

Poor, poor Donald

The American People just showed how irrelevant he is
It gets better, YET!!

November 25, 2012

Daddy's A Fuckin' NUT-JOB!!!

"Birther Boy Donald Trump is not just a national embarrassment but has become one to his family, too, if the New York Daily News is to be believed. According to the paper, Trump's three eldest got together and performed an intervention on their father's attacks on President Obama.

According to the News, the three kids feel that The Donald has become a joke and is ruining the family name."

Watching Trump get eviscerated by Obama at the Press Dinner is still one of my favorite memories of this administration. This idiot is just trying to stay relevant in the mainstream despite being nothing but a low rent sociopathic scumbag.

Watching Trump get eviscerated by Obama at the Press Dinner is still one of my favorite memories of this administration. This idiot is just trying to stay relevant in the mainstream despite being nothing but a low rent sociopathic scumbag.

....And (even) his OWN KIDS know it!!!!

Forum List

Back