Trump effect: Food stamp usage lowest in a decade after two years of POTUS economy

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The man is doing EVERYTHING RIGHT for our country, how anyone could vote against him is going against logic!

Winning: The number of Americans on supplemental food assistance fell dramatically during POTUS Donald Trump’s first two years in office and is now at its lower level since 2009.

According to Department of Agriculture which manages the food benefits, 38,845,997 Americans participated in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) as of the end of July. That’s the lowest number since 38,184,306 people were on SNAP in 2009, Breitbart reported.

Moreover, the total number of households on SNAP fell below 20 million to 19.5 million, the lowest since 2010.

Read more at thenationalsentinel.com

The man is doing EVERYTHING RIGHT for our country, how anyone could vote against him is going against logic!

Winning: The number of Americans on supplemental food assistance fell dramatically during POTUS Donald Trump’s first two years in office and is now at its lower level since 2009.

According to Department of Agriculture which manages the food benefits, 38,845,997 Americans participated in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) as of the end of July. That’s the lowest number since 38,184,306 people were on SNAP in 2009, Breitbart reported.

Moreover, the total number of households on SNAP fell below 20 million to 19.5 million, the lowest since 2010.

Yeah I have a friend who's part of that reduction. What they did is constantly harass her so continually even through a devastating hospital setback, complete with threats of arrest, that she gave up and went to the food local food bank. They couldn't legally deny her so they intimidated her away.

Part of the price of hiring an orange jerkweed with no sense of empathy I guess. Same price the California firefighters are paying. And the caged children. And the industry grinding to a halt over tariffs. And the voters getting accused of fraud on no evidence. And the NFL players. And the journalists. And the dead soldiers in France ignored because "it's raining". And on and on and on and on.

So much for "doing everything right". :fu:

image.jpg

Yeah I have a friend who's part of that reduction. What they did is constantly harass her so continually even through a devastating hospital setback, complete with threats of arrest, that she gave up and went to the food local food bank. They couldn't legally deny her so they intimidated her away.

Part of the price of hiring an orange jerkweed with no sense of empathy I guess. Same price the California firefighters are paying. And the caged children. And the industry grinding to a halt over tariffs. And the voters getting accused of fraud on no evidence. And the NFL players. And the journalists. And the dead soldiers in France ignored because "it's raining". And on and on and on and on.

Well you know she has legal records. Don’t know what state she is in, don’t really matter. If it’s no BS all she need do is get on their website where she applies and appeal .

Well you know she has legal records. Don’t know what state she is in, don’t really matter. If it’s no BS all she need do is get on their website where she applies and appeal .

That's all been done to death.

You have to understand, what you're talking about is the structure of how the system is supposed to work. What I'm describing is the way it actually IS working. In spite of that structure. Think Alabama Literacy Test.

Fer Fuck's sake I went out in all-day rain today, just to pick up groceries. And the Cheeto-painted dipshit can't make an appearance to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice in the national service that he danced around with "bone spurs" and sex clubs, the same one his grandfather got booted out of Germany for evading? Fuck that orange limpwristed WIMP.

That's all been done to death.

You have to understand, what you're talking about is the structure of how the system is supposed to work. What I'm describing is the way it actually IS working. In spite of that structure. Think Alabama Literacy Test.

Typical fucktard government workers. They can’t be fired so they are dicks. She is better off without them anyway. I have been so broke that I have had to decide, food stamps, or food bank. Luckily, I had a good friend who worked at Olive Garden and he brought us these HUGH bags of soup and day old bread. We fot what we needed, kiddos stayed fat and sassy and we made it. It will sound mean and I don’t mean it like that, but she is likely better off without them in the long run. Those people are fuckers.

I always did find it funny having people paid by taxpayer dollars deny people taxpayer dollars.

New Topics

Forum List

Back