Trump drops in at MAGA theme wedding.. they go nut chanting USA!

<pffft> i bet he dropped in to try 'n nail the bride..

Only stupid people makes stupid comments like that....

Goes to show "You can't fix Stupid". :auiqs.jpg:

Speaking of "stupid", why do Americans do that? I can see chanting "USA, USA, USA!!" at a sporting event where an American team is taking on another nation's teamor when you've just won a war, at any other event on American soil where there is nobody but Americans, it seems entirely pointless. But chanting USA, USA, USA at a wedding? It doesn't in any way seem patriotic either, more cultlike and creepy than anything.

Trump drops in on 'MAGA'-themed wedding, as attendees chant 'USA!'

What a unbelievable time we live in, no stopping trump!

No way and hell this guy loses

What sort of a complete loser has a wedding themed after a political slogan?

Holy fuck, their relatives should just shoot them and put them out of their miserable existence.

No. It's a great idea.
You don't have to worry about the relatives you don't want there showing up.

like i said.... he probably tried to nail her.

Is it your belief that every person who has ever made a potentially offensive statement should be barred from working in the public sector?

no.... but trump has repeatedly said such things for 40+ years.... hell, what he commented on during his multiple interviews on howard stern alone should have raised enough concern from any thinking individual...
Her you go little feller... Splash some of this on.
View attachment 270389

little 'feller? :auiqs.jpg: duuuuuuuuuuude................ you be ignorant.

no.... but trump has repeatedly said such things for 40+ years.... hell, what he commented on during his multiple interviews on howard stern alone should have raised enough concern from any thinking individual...

So you believe that Trump has made many offensive statements and, for that, he shouldn't be president. Is that correct?

oh that's just a tiny part of it..... but it sure shows his character... or lack of it

Speaking of "stupid", why do Americans do that? I can see chanting "USA, USA, USA!!" at a sporting event where an American team is taking on another nation's teamor when you've just won a war, at any other event on American soil where there is nobody but Americans, it seems entirely pointless. But chanting USA, USA, USA at a wedding? It doesn't in any way seem patriotic either, more cultlike and creepy than anything.

That I can agree! There was no reason for the chanting at a Wedding. But then again...

Actually the bride was all over him.. the husband to peel her off haha

that could only happen if he was giving her money. c'mon... look at mango hued trump & that tribble on his head.
Attractive women love him.. ugly women like you don’t ‍♂️

attractive women are attracted to his cash. the fact that he's been married 3x says much.

i've been married to the same guy for 34 years.... but i understand why you need to go there, incel.

Here's a picture of the bride and groom.

Apparently, they are in the upper socioeconomic half of Trump's base.

AD-COMPOSITE-Hillbilly-Wedding.jpg

Actually the bride was all over him.. the husband to peel her off haha

that could only happen if he was giving her money. c'mon... look at mango hued trump & that tribble on his head.
Attractive women love him.. ugly women like you don’t ‍♂️

attractive women are attracted to his cash. the fact that he's been married 3x says much.

i've been married to the same guy for 34 years.... but i understand why you need to go there, incel.
Cool story

oh that's just a tiny part of it..... but it sure shows his character... or lack of it

Character? LOL. Did you have any issues with Barry's ''character''? How about Hillary's ''character''? I presume you had NO PROBLEM voting for her, correct? How about Bill Clinton's ''character'', did you ever complain?

tenor.gif

Liberals prove time and again that they are the biggest bigots in America.

attractive women are attracted to his cash.

Women are attracted to rich guys? Are you shitting me? Do you have a link? Next you're going to tell us that guys like women with big gazongas.

View attachment 270397

The bride in the lower right pic looks like a pretty cute country girl (these are obviously 3 completely different groups...the first one looks like a Village People themed wedding lol).

Character? LOL. Did you have any issues with Barry's ''character''? How about Hillary's ''character''? I presume you had NO PROBLEM voting for her, correct? How about Bill Clinton's ''character'', did you ever complain?

tenor.gif

obama... never rated women based on their looks, bragged that 'STDs were his personal vietnam'

obama... STILL married ( 20+ yrs) to his first wife & has only one baby mama.

obama, got his education & wealth thru his own hard work.

trump? LOL!

i had no problem voting for hillary only because the choice was clear. vote for someone wanting to be a fascist or someone that wasn't. hillary is no saint - but she is competent & was spot on re: trump being putin's bitch.

i didn't vote for clinton, so there's that. hell, i didn't even vote for gore/liberman in 2000 & joe was my own state senator.

lol... next?

Forum List

Back