Trump Downgrades CNN From ‘Fake News’ To ‘Very Fake News’

CNN is gonna end up just like Hillary if they don't pull out of this tail spin.

Trump Downgrades ‘fake news’ CNN to ‘VERY fake news’

President Donald Trump stepped up his attack on cable network CNN during a press conference Thursday, telling reporter Jim Acosta he had rebranded the media outlet as “very fake news.”

“Just for the record, we don’t hate you. I don’t hate you. I just want to pass that along,” the embattled CNN white house correspondent started before asking a question............................................CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------

This is where you can what is really going on as the Trump haters like to post FAKE NEWS twisted and lying just as the Fake news does do. The pathetic part is the loons believe the lying press ...

sǝssɐʞɔɐɾ ǝɹɐ sɹǝʇɐɥ dɯnɹʇ

30 minutes of my life is gone listening to :

I won in a landslide, everybody loves me, Black people love me..... I am smart,
and then 20 minutes of fake news..

Who freaken cares...

Who freaken cares...
Don't you have dam to fix? :badgrin:

That was a hilarious moment. Even the press laughed out loud at it, and Acosta buckled too.

Another great moment was when he brought up Donna Brazile and the FACT that CNN gave Hillary the questions to the debate. The news faker from CNN couldn't even respond to that.

Who freaken cares...

Ooooo you evil Kitty...lol.. I heard that the environmental groups fought for a fix several years back... But the farmers didn't want to fork out the money...So now we are in this mess..

We are suppose to get a good rain today as well..

California is out of the drought..

Who freaken cares...

Ooooo you evil Kitty...lol.. I heard that the environmental groups fought for a fix several years back... But the farmers didn't want to fork out the money...So now we are in this mess..

Without any joking. We just got a "nice" blanket of chem-trails covering the sky. Regular intervals about 8 of them out of the usual corridors of air traffic.

Trump Downgrades ‘fake news’ CNN to ‘VERY fake news’

President Donald Trump stepped up his attack on cable network CNN during a press conference Thursday, telling reporter Jim Acosta he had rebranded the media outlet as “very fake news.”

“Just for the record, we don’t hate you. I don’t hate you. I just want to pass that along,” the embattled CNN white house correspondent started before asking a question............................................CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------

This is where you can what is really going on as the Trump haters like to post FAKE NEWS twisted and lying just as the Fake news does do. The pathetic part is the loons believe the lying press ...

sǝssɐʞɔɐɾ ǝɹɐ sɹǝʇɐɥ dɯnɹʇ

The guy got a laugh from an audience made up of reporters that hate him, by making fun of a reporter.

And the left is still telling themselves that he is stupid and incompetent.

Who freaken cares...

Without any joking. We just got a "nice" blanket of chem-trails covering the sky. Regular intervals about 8 of them out of the usual corridors of air traffic.

Ever hear of the site www.geoengineeringwatch.org I believe it is?

Who freaken cares...

upload_2017-2-17_9-43-24.png

Who freaken cares...

Yes, I and my liberal friend here from Cali (Eaglewings) were engaged in serious fight shoulder to shoulder against the deniers. My dear friend is not all the way whacked out, only about the Trump presidency since Nanci Palosi her congresswoman has big clout in the area.

Who freaken cares...

Evil kitty lmdao....................

Who freaken cares...

View attachment 112874
..and we get the not too beneficial unintended consequences of many deadly diseases.

Forum List

Back