Trump doubles down in latest tweetstorm against LaVar Ball, destroyed on Twitter

And you know what the really sad thing is? Trump is demanding praise for SIMPLY DOING HIS FUCKING JOB!!!!!!

Yes, he's president, and as such I expect him to call China to talk about getting our people back, and even more so since he was actually there meeting with Xi.

Trump is acting like he single handedly saved the world, when in reality all he probably did was ask for them back, and Xi agreed. How much effort did that really take?

I notice there is still no wall, the ACA is still in effect, and it's looking like tax reform isn't going to get done either.

Are we tired of "winning" yet?

I think that if I had a son that was stupid enough to shop lift in China, I would be thankful to the president who helped spring him form jail.
LaVar Ball seems to think steeling is not a big deal. Well, it is a big deal.
Its an embarrassment for America as the college players were not only representing their college but they were representing America.

I don't like how Trump airs out things like this on twitter, but I can understand how he would feel the way he does. Trump doesn't have the filter that most politicians have....that's probably one of the reason his base likes him. We all know that when he feels criticized, he will hit back.

Now Trump is expressing regret about getting those players out of China.

Do you really think that a president who puts his own feelings ahead of the welfare of American citizens is a good one?

The criminals are black. They believe they did nothing wrong. It was a shame to bring them back before they learned their lesson.

Forum List

Back