Trump doesn't seem to need the support of the head of the Repub. Gov, Assoc.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
You've got "love" Trump's moronic attack on whomever challenges his enormous ego......

Last night, the guy who is to "unite" the republican party, with his acerbic and nasty rhetoric slammed Susanna Martinez who is not only the first Latina governor of an important swing state that Trump desperately needs, but someone who is ALSO the head of the republican governors' association. So, Trump hits the trifecta....pissing off women, Latinos AND a fellow republican.

As I've long contended, the best way to hand over a tremendous loss to both the RNC AND Trump's ego, is to keep him spewing from is slanderous mouth.

Gotta love it............

You've got "love" Trump's moronic attack on whomever challenges his enormous ego......

Last night, the guy who is to "unite" the republican party, with his acerbic and nasty rhetoric slammed Susanna Martinez who is not only the first Latina governor of an important swing state that Trump desperately needs, but someone who is ALSO the head of the republican governors' association. So, Trump hits the trifecta....pissing off women, Latinos AND a fellow republican.

As I've long contended, the best way to hand over a tremendous loss to both the RNC AND Trump's ego, is to keep him spewing from is slanderous mouth.

Donnie didn't need GOP $ until he was informed his campaign could cost $1 billion dollars.. so he caved like a little RINO bitch.

And yet....his poll numbers continue to climb.

Poor Nat...he checks for Trump under his bed each night

featured-image7-900x477-c-center.jpg

• Banned

Oh, no doubt Trump will win 100% of the slow-witted right wingers.....but the more "honest" part of you well knows that its NOT enough.

• Banned

You (as usual) misunderstand and underestimate my "love" for Trump......Countless democrats have not been able to seriously decimate the GOP......but our hero, Trump, is slowly achieving that goal in not much more than a year....So, what's NOT to love?

You (as usual) misunderstand and underestimate my "love" for Trump......Countless democrats have not been able to seriously decimate the GOP......but our hero, Trump, is slowly achieving that goal in not much more than a year....So, what's NOT to love?

His numbers are on the rise while Clinton's are going south...what does that tell you?

His numbers are on the rise while Clinton's are going south...what does that tell you?

tells me Trump no longer has any competition and Clinton is still splitting #'s with Bern.

• Banned
tells me Trump no longer has any competition and Clinton is still splitting #'s with Bern.

Hopefully the Sassy reads your accurate response.....Yes, the Cruz/Rubio acolytes have No Where Else to Go......and naturally make Trump's polling numbers rise.

How is Trump doing among Latinos?
How is Trump doing among the gay communities?
How is Trump doing among the black constituents?

.....and the reason for this thread was to point out that good ol' Trump is attempting to piss off even the base.that he desperately needs.

Hopefully the Sassy reads your accurate response.....Yes, the Cruz/Rubio acolytes have No Where Else to Go......and naturally make Trump's polling numbers rise.

.....and the reason for this thread was to point out that good ol' Trump is attempting to piss off even the base.that he desperately needs.

His national numbers are rising....while Clinton's are falling....again what does that tell you?

Check the popularity line today with February. Same Same.

Oh, no doubt Trump will win 100% of the slow-witted right wingers.....but the more "honest" part of you well knows that its NOT enough.
True.

There are republicans who won’t vote for Trump, meaning the democrats needed for any republican to with the presidency won’t be voting for him, either.

Blacks are 12% of the nation. Latinos are 14%. Homos are 1%. Transgenders are 0.3%. Democrats do not even have a 100% lock on what they claim to have.

Keep Trump talking.........No negative ads against him will be needed.

Blacks are 12% of the nation. Latinos are 14%. Homos are 1%. Transgenders are 0.3%. Democrats do not even have a 100% lock on what they claim to have.

Stake your testicles on the above, and come back to us on Nov. 9th with your squeaky moaning.

FT_16.01.26_eligibleVoterChange.png

Forum List

Back