Trump does not see white nationalism as a rising threat

Trump Does Not See White Nationalism As A Rising Threat
“Do you see white nationalism as a rising threat around the world?” ABC News’ Terry Moran asked the president.

It is so funny how many have no clue what Nationalism is, globalism, capitalism, deep state you bungholes are clueless no wonder you know nothing and believe everything you shouldn't.
This is an actual study that is extensively sourced that disagrees with Trumps statement. I invite you to give me something that refutes the study besides the words of a guy who's lies are counted in the thousands.
The Rise of Far-Right Extremism in the United States
to put it in perspective:
white nationalists/supremacists/extremists murder less than 10 people per YEAR
blacks murder over 8 people every -----------------------------------------------DAY
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
look at the title--haha--the'' LONG'' list of WE murders--less than 10 per year
the US has over 10,000 murders per year
-I see you want to put stuff in perspective? Can I ask why all of a sudden perspective is asked for when discussing terrorism? Is the same constraint used by any of you when it's a Islamist terrorist or a group like Antifa who as far as I know have not killed anybody? I agree with you that terrorism as a cause of death is not all that deadly. On the other when I have made that point I always get the same reply. "Tell that to the victims", or "how can you be so callous."
-Anyway my point was not that so many people got killed by right wing extremists. My point was that the amount of incidents have risen FOUR HUNDRED percent between 2016 and 2017. Coinciding with the election of Trump. Not only that Trump is NAMED as in by name by this particular person as an inspiration for White Supremacy..

“Do you see white nationalism as a rising threat around the world?” ABC News’ Terry Moran asked the president.

It is so funny how many have no clue what Nationalism is, globalism, capitalism, deep state you bungholes are clueless no wonder you know nothing and believe everything you shouldn't.
This is an actual study that is extensively sourced that disagrees with Trumps statement. I invite you to give me something that refutes the study besides the words of a guy who's lies are counted in the thousands.
Anyone that sources the SPLC in their end notes can be safely written off as a biased hack.
I see. I'll extend my invitation to you to then. Give my another sourced article refuting the study.

blacks murder over 8 people every -----------------------------------------------DAY
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
-I see you want to put stuff in perspective? Can I ask why all of a sudden perspective is asked for when discussing terrorism? Is the same constraint used by any of you when it's a Islamist terrorist or a group like Antifa who as far as I know have not killed anybody? I agree with you that terrorism as a cause of death is not all that deadly. On the other when I have made that point I always get the same reply. "Tell that to the victims", or "how can you be so callous."
-Anyway my point was not that so many people got killed by right wing extremists. My point was that the amount of incidents have risen FOUR HUNDRED percent between 2016 and 2017. Coinciding with the election of Trump. Not only that Trump is NAMED as in by name by this particular person as an inspiration for White Supremacy..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Islamists never killed?????!!!!!!
you have PROVEN beyond a doubt you are NOT knowledgeable on the subject/etc
please research/think/etc before posting
...out of a population of about 600,000--with ONLY 1% Islamic--it was the ISLAMICS that:
KILLEd/committed terrorism/murdered--one of the most KNOWN bobmings--and you don't know it was Islamics??

Boston Marathon bombing - Wikipedia
Islam vs Muslim - Difference and Comparison | Diffen
Religion in America: U.S. Religious Data, Demographics and Statistics

Ft Hood
He added that the bumper sticker said "Allah is Love" in Arabic, but that van de Walker knew that Hasan was Muslim before seeing it
Fort Hood suspect's religion was an issue, family says - CNN.com
San Bernadino
Everything we know about the San Bernardino terror attack investigation so far

I agree --since Trump was elected/etc there has been more hate---from the blacks/lefts/Dems/
Hate crime charges have filed against four people shown in a Facebook video attacking a mentally disabled man in Chicago, cutting his scalp with a knife and punching him while yelling obscenities about Donald Trump and "white people."
Mentally disabled teen tortured on Facebook Live | Crime | Dallas News
Blacks/anti-Trumpers/BLM want to KILL white people
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’
you do see the ''anti-Trump'' in the headline???????
2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Anyone that sources the SPLC in their end notes can be safely written off as a biased hack.
I see. I'll extend my invitation to you to then. Give my another sourced article refuting the study.
I don't refute obvious propaganda...I just mock it.

The more PHD's a Trump hater holds the dumber all of you are. In fact you fks are so dumb you do nnot even knnow what you don't know which is why we know more than you . When you can figure out why PHD holders more often than not " graduate from a " LIBERAL COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY" . that might tell you where all your trainings went wrong.

This works just the same for Trump haters in general problem there is most are so freaking stupid and low on the IQ reality chart it's easy to feed the morons pure bs lies and they believe it all HISTORY can always be proven stooge. LEFTIST CHOOSE TO DENY IT all!!

31964200_574420369589810_1721638233307086848_n.jpg

IT COVERS ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE CHILD ABUSE INCLUDED............ those who move on tend to not suffer mental issues those who take on a new way to defend themselves feel empowered. Instead leftist twats teach women, girls kids to be victims.

Not seeing through a 200 yr lie just to get you to vote democrat created it's victims including today for those dems attack when they choose to step out of the DEMOWHORE rat race. lol

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Islamists never killed?????!!!!!!
you have PROVEN beyond a doubt you are NOT knowledgeable on the subject/etc
please research/think/etc before posting
...out of a population of about 600,000--with ONLY 1% Islamic--it was the ISLAMICS that:
KILLEd/committed terrorism/murdered--one of the most KNOWN bobmings--and you don't know it was Islamics??

Boston Marathon bombing - Wikipedia
Islam vs Muslim - Difference and Comparison | Diffen
Religion in America: U.S. Religious Data, Demographics and Statistics

Ft Hood
He added that the bumper sticker said "Allah is Love" in Arabic, but that van de Walker knew that Hasan was Muslim before seeing it
Fort Hood suspect's religion was an issue, family says - CNN.com
San Bernadino
Everything we know about the San Bernardino terror attack investigation so far
I see the misquote as a weapon.
a group like Antifa who as far as I know have not killed anybody?
So when you have appeals to emotion and misquoting people I have a hard time taking you seriously.

The more PHD's a Trump hater holds the dumber all of you are. In fact you fks are so dumb you do nnot even knnow what you don't know which is why we know more than you . When you can figure out why PHD holders more often than not " graduate from a " LIBERAL COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY" . that might tell you where all your trainings went wrong.

This works just the same for Trump haters in general problem there is most are so freaking stupid and low on the IQ reality chart it's easy to feed the morons pure bs lies and they believe it all HISTORY can always be proven stooge. LEFTIST CHOOSE TO DENY IT all!!
allow me:
Right-wing extremism in the United States appears to be growing. The number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators rose over the past decade, more than quadrupling between 2016 and 2017.
....it was never a big problem anyway---so when they say quadrupling--that really means not much at all--especially compared to other problems that are more critical/threatening

AND his link PROVES it!!!!!!!!!!!:
the number of such attacks was five or less per year.
31 in 2017
as stated before----PER YEAR---31 per YEAR
while blacks murder over 8 per DAY!!

Lol so the whole reason you can't come up with anything to refute the study, is because some grand conspiracy of educated people? You sure this thing isn't better suited to the conspiracy section?

SOB !!!!!!!!!!!!
FIVE or LESS per year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then it ''quadruples'' ....................
DUMBSHIT!!
wow---that's a HUGE problem compared to blacks murdering 8 blacks every DAY ..:rolleyes-41:
!!!!!!!

and you know what--most of those labeled attacks/etc are BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!
I've been over this before

from the link:
Most of these attacks either didn’t kill anyone or led to a small number of deaths

--this is like the NAACP issuing a travel warning for Missouri [ because of ''racism''--hahahahah ]--but they don't issue a warning to blacks of BLACKS who murder 8 blacks every DAY
DUMBSHIT

allow me:
Right-wing extremism in the United States appears to be growing. The number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators rose over the past decade, more than quadrupling between 2016 and 2017.
....it was never a big problem anyway---so when they say quadrupling--that really means not much at all--especially compared to other problems that are more critical/threatening

31 in 2017
Ok so in 2016 there was 1 Islamist terror attack in the US. 1 in 2017, none in 2018. So you don't think Islamist terrorists are a problem either right? Since you don't think 5 or less is a problem.

I don't refute obvious propaganda...I just mock it.
So we have one guy blaming the lack of anything to substantiate what he claims on a conspiracy of all educated people. And you claim to be above the need for it. I'm predicting the next one will claim his dog ate the study.

allow me:

31 in 2017
Ok so in 2016 there was 1 Islamist terror attack in the US. 1 in 2017, none in 2018. So you don't think Islamist terrorists are a problem either right? Since you don't think 5 or less is a problem.
1. islamist are much --much less of the population--as blacks are---so they commit terrorism at a higher rate
2. threat--islamic/muslim terrorists murdered more people in one DAY than were killed at Pearl Harbor--they killed 2900 in one day...so--yes--they are more of a threat than white nationalists/etc

3. the Boston Bombers were islamics/Chechens
...Chechens/islamics committed the Moscow Theater terror attack and the Beslan SCHOOL attack
...there were not 1 or 2 or 10 attackers but DOZENS!!--where as most ''''American'' White terrorists/mass ,murderers are usually loners/or a couple
...and some of the islamic attackers were females
--what does all this mean you ask?? according to the numbers, islamics are more prone to be terrorists/etc than whites are/etc

allow me:

31 in 2017
again--from the link--''MOST did not KILL anyone''

allow me:

31 in 2017
ONE attack 2016???!!
I think not

allow me:

31 in 2017
another one = let's not forget the DC sniper
As a member of the Nation of Islam, Muhammad helped provide security for the "Million Man March" in 1995. Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
John Allen Muhammad - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back