Trump dismisses 'phony Emoluments Clause' after Doral criticism

Trump and Mulvaney are the ones that said that there were other sites that were looked at. But.............when reporters asked if they could see the report that said Doral was better than the other places, they were told they could not see them.

Everyone surprised about that, please raise your right hoof!

Taxpayers wouldn't just have had to cover the costs of the summitry, but the millions, or even tens of millions, in upgrades to Doral, to prepare the site for the summit. The "The Donald" could have gone bragging about his beautiful extra-hyper-duper-secure site - all at the taxpayers' expense.

Yep, after "only the best of people" - which never, ever ceases to be funny - come "only the best of places". Not sure yet the latter will lend itself to become a running joke as much as the former did.

What "upgrades?"
As a regular site visited by the president, Doral already has all the security upgrades needed.

As for unusual expenses, there would be not one nickle more than would be required if the event were to be held elsewhere. Traffic control. Security. Transportation. All the same.

Have you ever looked at where other G7 meetings are held outside the USA? They're not exactly third rate sites.

Trump and Mulvaney are the ones that said that there were other sites that were looked at. But.............when reporters asked if they could see the report that said Doral was better than the other places, they were told they could not see them.

Everyone surprised about that, please raise your right hoof!

Taxpayers wouldn't just have had to cover the costs of the summitry, but the millions, or even tens of millions, in upgrades to Doral, to prepare the site for the summit. The "The Donald" could have gone bragging about his beautiful extra-hyper-duper-secure site - all at the taxpayers' expense.

Yep, after "only the best of people" - which never, ever ceases to be funny - come "only the best of places". Not sure yet the latter will lend itself to become a running joke as much as the former did.

What "upgrades?"
As a regular site visited by the president, Doral already has all the security upgrades needed.

As for unusual expenses, there would be not one nickle more than would be required if the event were to be held elsewhere. Traffic control. Security. Transportation. All the same.

Have you ever looked at where other G7 meetings are held outside the USA? They're not exactly third rate sites.

Camp David would be a better choice. Not only is it more secure, but it also is already paid for by the taxpayer.

The president had access to one of the greatest properties in the history of the world wanted to give it to us for free and Democrats freak out about it Lol

Do you honestly believe that he is doing it for free?
He lied all the time... So how can you even believe any of that crap?
Yes it would have been for no profit

Doing something for free, and doing something for cost are two different things.

And, even if Trump did give them the rooms at cost, he's still making out because June is the second slowest month of the year for them, they are only at about 40 percent for filling their rooms.

Trump is known to be corrupt even before he became president. Always involved in this maneuvering financial trick making money somewhere.

If he says all expenses are free. I will not bill the US government then it’s free. Bless his heart. But that is not what he is saying.

He gives his salary away but he wants to make money from a G7 meeting..
It's ridiculous.
He probably just wanted to do it for his ego, so he could around bragging that he owned the joint.
But dont let me stop the inability to apply reason to this.
He was doing it for free, and he really does not need the name recognition, really. Check your ego and the way you look at him-try being fair for once in your life.

The place is close to an international airport, reducing transportation, traffic, and security considerations.

It has plenty of room for the world leaders and their large entorages.

Site security has already been assessed and the various country services would be able to make proper plans.

It has a well=trained, world class staff that is ideal for showing the best the country has to the rest of the world.

Even the press corps would have nearby facilities for its use.

Dims have to be the dumbest people on the face of this earth.

Maybe you and Trump should check the constitution first and check what is emoluments clause means??
You don’t care if law are violated just for the sake of a corrupted President.

Why do you blame the democrats? Both parties attacked Trump unlawful act.

Just because Trump blame the democrats to hide his stupidity and corruption doesn’t mean it’s true.

World class staff? workers came from poor eastern block countries. They look good and sexy that is why they got hired. That doesn’t mean they speak German, Japanese, French, Italian.
My extended niece very sexy and very pretty works there for 7 years.

He gives his salary away but he wants to make money from a G7 meeting..
It's ridiculous.
He probably just wanted to do it for his ego, so he could around bragging that he owned the joint.
But dont let me stop the inability to apply reason to this.
He was doing it for free, and he really does not need the name recognition, really. Check your ego and the way you look at him-try being fair for once in your life.

The place is close to an international airport, reducing transportation, traffic, and security considerations.

It has plenty of room for the world leaders and their large entorages.

Site security has already been assessed and the various country services would be able to make proper plans.

It has a well=trained, world class staff that is ideal for showing the best the country has to the rest of the world.

Even the press corps would have nearby facilities for its use.

Dims have to be the dumbest people on the face of this earth.

Yeah, because there are no other places in America that have all those. :rolleyes:

View attachment 285618
OK , how about Chicago-we could use having a few of the guests murdered. Or L.A., so they can take the human shit they step in home with them as a souvenir. Or San Francisco at Pelosi's-African representatives will have to use the rear entrance tho.

What is Chicago or LA or SF has anything to do with with Trump corruption?
Do you feel better talking about shit?
Does this makes your dick bigger talking about shit?

Why don’t you stick with the topic? IDIOT.

My favorite part was when the Snowflake in Chief started to whine and snivel about how Obama got his book deal and netflix specials......so why couldn't Trump award himself a federal contract?

You can't fix stupid.

That was very funny kind of excused. He forgot Obama is no longer the president.
I think that is beyond stupid.

"Cost" is not free. For a resort that has been operating below the profit line for a couple of years its a month or two without a loss. Certainly a material gain for the owner.
If you think it is such a big deal, go down there and carry a sign in protest. Jesus, mountains out of mole hills.
Don't need to. He already backed down.
So there is NO problem-as I have said!

There are two HUGE problems. We have the president of the United States trying to award HIMSELF a no-bid federal contract. Which is a flagrant abuuse of power.

AND we have President demonstrating that his 'blind trust' is complete fake with his claim that he was going to "give it for free." How can the president give ANYTHING for free from a business over which has no say, nor is even getting information regarding?

So we have the President LYING about his blind trust, LYING about not being in control of his businesses and using the office of the presidency to advance his personal business interests.

Those are HUGE problems.

There were several Gov. Departments who looked at 12 sites in 10 States, across the country and all agreed Doral was the best place for it to be held.
Mainstream media is not reporting the above information.
This was not a no-bid contract, not when 12 other sties were looked at.
He offered the use of Doral for free they looked into it, they made the decision not Trump .
It would have been good for the G-7 ,saved the taxpayer dollars and all around good for the country.
But no the left and media had a fit so now once again it's put on at taxpayers expense.

1. Who did or conducted the bidding?
2. Works directly for trump?
3. Where and do you any link to prove what you are saying?

Since you blame the mainstream media did not report the bidding process etc etc? Show us where you get your information.

There were several Gov. Departments who looked at 12 sites in 10 States, across the country and all agreed Doral was the best place for it to be held.
Links?

C-Span gov speaker on washing journal
Hunt for it yourself, I don't have the time to do it right now.

My dear you’ve been here since 2010. You know better than that to post something like that.

It is your job to prove what you are saying. If you can’t that means you are a LIAR.

Look at your buddies here lies after lies just to support a disgusting president.

Links?

My dear you’ve been here since 2010. You know better than that to post something like that.

It is your job to prove what you are saying. If you can’t that means you are a LIAR.

Look at your buddies here lies after lies just to support a disgusting president.

It's your job to look it up ,very easily done to verify.

Links?

So basically you made it up then.

Links?

Your the one accusing a government official of lying,
Prove it.

Prove it.
Lol

Prove it.
Lol

:biggrin:
I don't think she is lying.

Last edited:
Links?

Why should we? In short you are lying.

Forum List

Back