Trump DESTROYING CNN

Lying Donald Trump, who lies with every breath he exhales, is attempting to call out someone else?

Cons you live in a Twilight Zone episode that you think is real. Yes let's listen to Trump, "I have very good people, smart people, in Hawaii looking for President Obama's birth certificate." And he came up empty and lied about that.

Or how about when Bill Maher comedically offered Trump $5 million if Trump could prove he wasn't the son of an orangutan. And Trump had his lawyers 'find proof' and present it in court, sue Maher, and demand the money. Let's say that again...

...the man that is president right now spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, had his team of lawyers find legal proof that he wasn't the son of an orangutan and then presented that proof in court to prove he wasn't the son of an orangutan, and then demanded payment from a comedian doing a bit on tv.

Does any normal person take this loser seriously on ANYTHING?

Lying Donald Trump, who lies with every breath he exhales, is attempting to call out someone else?

Cons you live in a Twilight Zone episode that you think is real. Yes let's listen to Trump, "I have very good people, smart people, in Hawaii looking for President Obama's birth certificate." And he came up empty and lied about that.

Or how about when Bill Maher comedically offered Trump $5 million if Trump could prove he wasn't the son of an orangutan. And Trump had his lawyers 'find proof' and present it in court, sue Maher, and demand the money. Let's say that again...

...the man that is president right now spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, had his team of lawyers find legal proof that he wasn't the son of an orangutan and then presented that proof in court to prove he wasn't the son of an orangutan, and then demanded payment from a comedian doing a bit on tv.

Someone needs a bit of safe-space. go turn on CNN. It'll be soothing in these trying times.

Someone needs a bit of safe-space. go turn on CNN. It'll be soothing in these trying times.

I don't watch cable news derpy but by all means go get your cry on. Or watch Faux News and get your lie on.

Mess with the bull, get the horns....a lesson Zucker and the leftist trash at CNN are learning the hard way. They must have known if they didn't get Trump within the first few months they would get got and now it's happening. The window-smashers have gone AWOL...mostly to MSLSD and other nut sites. The right left them long ago and now they've lost whatever lost souls are calling themselves indies these days. So who the hell are they hoping to snag as viewers? :dunno:

index_zpsamavlcue.png

Thomas Frank, a veteran reporter who wrote the story; Lex Haris, executive editor of investigations; and Eric Lichtblau, an investigative editor and reporter hired from The New York Times in April, submitted resignations on Monday morning. It was the latest in a series of embarrassing episodes at CNN. The network fired Kathy Griffin, a host of its New Year’s Eve special, after she published a photograph in which she appeared to brandish a facsimile of Mr. Trump’s severed head. It cut ties with the host Reza Aslan after he assailed Mr. Trump in vulgar Twitter posts. And it issued a correction on another story that inaccurately predicted the congressional testimony of James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director.

DDRHMGLXsAINQKV.jpg:small

To be fair ... CNN destroyed itself.

I don't watch cable news derpy but by all means go get your cry on. Or watch Faux News and get your lie on.
Perhaps a lullaby?

(Warning! Reality has a role!)

When Obama pal Neil Abercrombie was elected governor of Hawaii, he said he'd produce the clown's long-form birth certificate to end the controversy.....he never did...there isn't one. And Bill Maher doesn't have $5M. And then there's you, a woman-hating fairy posting easily disproved crap, calling a billionaire president of the United States a "loser".
lol.gif

When Obama pal Neil Abercrombie was elected governor of Hawaii, he said he'd produce the clown's long-form birth certificate to end the controversy.....he never did...there isn't one. And Bill Maher doesn't have $5M. And then there's you, a woman-hating fairy posting easily disproved crap, calling a billionaire president of the United States a "loser".
lol.gif

Jesus you ate the delusion cake and went back for seconds. Bill Maher's net worth is maybe 25 million dollars. And who gives a flying f#$k about all the weirdos who bought into, and apparently still buy into, the fake bullshit of birtherism. It's been proven fake news yet the con brown-nosers still keep it alive in their brains. Sad as drumpf would say.

You are a woman-hating fairy who posts easily disproved crap. Stop embarrassing yourself. Trump is a loser, like Saddam Hussein and Putin. All billionaire losers.

I don't know that CNN honestly retracting a story that ended up being false is called being dishonest. Retracting inaccurate stories or facts is called being reliable. If once in awhile, you read or hear something that isn't true, you will be informed ASAP. So for the most part, you can trust your source.

Now, that being said, CNN like all the other 24/7 cable news networks is trying too hard to be "first" with a breaking story, to compete against the others. It got sold a bill of goods with that story involving the banks, and I'm sure they're shitting their pants waiting for the lawsuit. But how often does that happen, really? I hope it WILL slow CNN down with all this leak reporting. I hope it is a cautionary tale for all the media, cable and not. But it's not the end of the network, I don't think.

And yes they are biased in a big way but the facts are usually correct. The opinions are their own and what news they choose to report and spend the most time on is where their bias shows. They aren't out there lying all the time. That's where idiots like Trump show their lack of intelligence. It isn't fake, it's slanted, like Breitbart but in the opposite direction.

CNN will be around and exposed the fake trump long after trump is gone.

Jesus you ate the delusion cake and went back for seconds. Bill Maher's net worth is maybe 25 million dollars. And who gives a flying f#$k about all the weirdos who bought into, and apparently still buy into, the fake bullshit of birtherism. It's been proven fake news yet the con brown-nosers still keep it alive in their brains. Sad as drumpf would say.

You are a woman-hating fairy who posts easily disproved crap. Stop embarrassing yourself. Trump is a loser, like Saddam Hussein and Putin. All billionaire losers.

Poor Issac.....looks like it was a meteor that fell on his head instead of an apple.
lol.gif

And yes they are biased in a big way but the facts are usually correct. The opinions are their own and what news they choose to report and spend the most time on is where their bias shows. They aren't out there lying all the time. That's where idiots like Trump show their lack of intelligence. It isn't fake, it's slanted, like Breitbart but in the opposite direction.

CNN wouldn't know a "fact" if it was chewing on their ugly faces....nothing they've broadcast about Trump is true. But congrats on finally outing yourself by calling the President an "idiot"....you've laid down with dogs and gotten up with fleas.

Poor Issac.....looks like it was a meteor that fell on his head instead of an apple.
lol.gif

Wow what wit, you Sarah Palin's speech writer?

Neighbor complaining that CNN no longer appears on the list of channels her cable TV provider shows in their "guide". How widespread might this be?
That is how real fake news gets started. Your neighbors alleged complaining quoted by you will be the source for others to start the rumor that CNN is being rejected and removed from cable providers. No link, no source, no backup.

That is how real fake news gets started. Your neighbors alleged complaining quoted by you will be the source for others to start the rumor that CNN is being rejected and removed from cable providers. No link, no source, no backup.

My neighbor prefers her name not be made public. Sad to see you don't feel as accommodating toward your neighbors as do I toward mine. Do you let your dog shit on their doorstep too?

He really should revoke their WH credentials. It would send a fair message.
Considering who i am, i normally wouldnt be OK with that. But my goodness, those people are relentless with their bullshit!
As you said, it would be a FAIR message.

Who you are? Is that supposed to be funny? You believe CNN is fake news? That makes you a kook.

He really should revoke their WH credentials. It would send a fair message.
Considering who i am, i normally wouldnt be OK with that. But my goodness, those people are relentless with their bullshit!
As you said, it would be a FAIR message.

Who you are? Is that supposed to be funny? You believe CNN is fake news? That makes you a kook.

CNN ratings say it is fake news...........opinions from the nether-regions of the internet are ghey.

http://theamericanfirst.com/cnn-ratings-drop-like-a-rock-even-hgtv-beat-cnn-in-2016/

“Democracy may die in the darkness, but the Washington Post will die in the sunlight.” - James O'Keefe

Forum List

Back