Trump deserves the Nobel Peace prize if North Korea gets rid of its nukes

"Illegal attacks on Syria where I kill 15 kids in the process suggests I need to be arrested."
\
trump.gif

I would give it to China. He just set the middle on fire...fuck him the worst human being that came to existence after Hitler.

The worst was Obama. Let me play my small violin for you crybaby liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Missed....not a liberal. And you along your orange are the dumbest group of people that was ever assembled.

Coming from a moron like you that is a complement.

I would give it to China. He just set the middle on fire...fuck him the worst human being that came to existence after Hitler.

Missed....not a liberal. And you along your orange are the dumbest group of people that was ever assembled.
You dumb pathetic ignorant piece of commie shit. Say Trump is the worst person since hitler and you call others dumb you fucking waste of time? Not Mao who killed over 20 million, not pol pot, who was guilty of mass genocide, not Castro. No no no. None of them. Not any of the countless serial killers, not charles manson. No no no, none of them.

Congrats you stupid ignorant fuck. You have now become the stupidest fucking poster on here and that is saying something.

You dumb fat fucking ignorant piece of shit. If you were on fire, the only reason I would piss on you to put it out, is so I could set you on fire again.

Shit has more use than you.

You dumb pathetic ignorant piece of commie shit. Say Trump is the worst person since hitler and you call others dumb you fucking waste of time? Not Mao who killed over 20 million, not pol pot, who was guilty of mass genocide, not Castro. No no no. None of them. Not any of the countless serial killers, not charles manson. No no no, none of them.

Congrats you stupid ignorant fuck. You have now become the stupidest fucking poster on here and that is saying something.

You dumb fat fucking ignorant piece of shit. If you were on fire, the only reason I would piss on you to put it out, is so I could set you on fire again.

He is worse he emboldened the stupid masses like you, the racists, the assholes...he made it ok to be a ****. He is setting the middle east on more fire again. He is willing to destroy the planet that we all live in by rolling back all the measures that were put in place to save earth. He is a piece of shit just like those who defend him

He is worse he emboldened the stupid masses like you, the racists, the assholes...he made it ok to be a ****. He is setting the middle east on more fire again. He is willing to destroy the planet that we all live in by rolling back all the measures that were put in place to save earth. He is a piece of shit just like those who defend him
FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENDLESS FUCKING CLICHES YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A MINDLESS FUCKING PUPPET!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF

FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENDLESS FUCKING CLICHES YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A MINDLESS FUCKING PUPPET!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF
You confirmed what I said.

New Topics

Forum List

Back