Trump denies mocking reporter

something about a man running for POTUS and Hollywood ... let me see, what is it? ... let me think, its on the tip of my tongue, don't tell me, I almost have it ...

oh yeah ... DUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR !

Isn't making fun of the disabled universal to you leftist assholes? Or just when it hurts your tender feelings....or when it's supposedly dne by a candidate you hate? Sit down, fraud

LAMO ... that pea brain of yours get an extra drop of blood to it?

You got caught, deflection won't save you. Run along, little one

Deflection? We are talking about a candidate for president in 2015 and you post a old In Living Color skit from decades ago? You are the biggest liar and fraud on the Board!

Nah, you're just too stupid to grasp it, but then you're too phucking stupid to grasp most things. LOL You're really are a dumb left loon

GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD!

Anybody that is not white, and physically perfect is considered inferior to Trump and many in the GOP.

And Hollywood....

OH PLEASE! Which one of these cast members was running for President?

It's OK to mock disabled people as long as you're not running for president? LOL

Deflection again?

I love Trump. He is the perfect brain dead GOP nominee!

GO DONALD!

Go away, old man. Just go away, nobody takes a broken down old leftist serious LOL

Anybody that is not white, and physically perfect is considered inferior to Trump and many in the GOP.

And Hollywood....

OH PLEASE! Which one of these cast members was running for President?

It's OK to mock disabled people as long as you're not running for president? LOL

Things were a bit different a quarter of a century ago. Lots of things have changed, including the way the disabled are viewed, treated and respected. In addition, your video link is to a comedy tv show, not an address by a Presidential candidate giving a speech.

Isn't making fun of the disabled universal to you leftist assholes? Or just when it hurts your tender feelings....or when it's supposedly dne by a candidate you hate? Sit down, fraud

LAMO ... that pea brain of yours get an extra drop of blood to it?

You got caught, deflection won't save you. Run along, little one

Deflection? We are talking about a candidate for president in 2015 and you post a old In Living Color skit from decades ago? You are the biggest liar and fraud on the Board!

Nah, you're just too stupid to grasp it, but then you're too phucking stupid to grasp most things. LOL You're really are a dumb left loon

GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD! GO DONALD!

donald-trump-on-a-lion.jpg

Letterman's fake apology

"I’ll tell you why I apologized. I felt like Sarah Palin was somebody I wanted to continue to be able to make fun of and I felt like if I don’t apologize, if I don’t sincerely express my regret, I will not be able to go forward making fun of her. And truly, I felt bad for the 14-year-old. You know, that was just like, oh nice going, you got the wrong daughter. That was just dumb, stupid joke that fell into dumb luck and got worse."
Donald Trump denies mocking reporter's disability

Claims the reporter is grandstanding his disability. Sound familiar, like Rush Limpballs talking about Michael J Fox. These republican mouth pieces really have a slick game going. Mock someone and then deny it and blame the person with the disability. Trump has now reached the level of a snake.

I'll take you out on Limbaugh in a heartbeat. Limbaugh was rightfully mimicking Fox at his hearing because Michael to stage a real good one didn't take his meds.
That hardly makes Limbaugh's callous stupidity justified, and it hardly makes the threshold for truth either. Mr. Fox's medications have side effects such as limiting articulation. That's why he skipped his mess prior to testifying.

How cynical of you to believe he had other intentions. But cynicism, thy name is the contemporary, boorish Conservative, our new paradigm of immaturity.

He's an actor. He knew exactly what he was doing and Rush pointed it out. Now to limiting his articulation. Are you freaking kidding me? He's continued to work this whole time period.

Give it up.
You're posing an argument, a defense of boorish, rude and immature behavior? Really? Is it the Conservative plan to coarsened the culture further? Of course it has nothing to do with sex. Otherwise you would still be beating the Oval Office blowjob drum. That was defined by Conservatives as coarsening the culture. But that was twenty years ago. Now Conservatives want to lower the bar concerning the way Americans regard disabled Americans.

And this course is something worth defending? Would it satisfy Conservatives if we hitherto responsible adults began behaving as teenage boys. Is this what Conservatives enjoy and support? How very, very sad for us. The testosterone driven Rambo wannabes want to drive social comportment and basic respect for our fellow Americans right into the junior high locker room.

I weep for the future. Thugs, boors and bullies will be running the show, and our society will bear another bruise.

Once again the fucking scumbags of the left are PROVEN LIARS! BTW here's...
Serge Kovaleski

And here's Old Serge talking on video... seems like The Donald didn't do a fucking thing wrong, but make FUN of leftist douche bag reporters!

Once again the fucking scumbags of the left are PROVEN LIARS! BTW here's...
Serge Kovaleski

And here's Old Serge talking on video... seems like The Donald didn't do a fucking thing wrong, but make FUN of leftist douche bag reporters!

You are a sick man. Donald knew who he was mocking and the video proves it. You and Donald are professional liars.

Forum List

Back