Trump: Dems have been unable to show collusion, now they try false accusations by women I don't know

Arrogance and holding one's self about The Law have been the undoing of many a so-called Great Man.

That goes double for some Not-So-Great ones, like the Imperial Cheeto.

Not the Democrats Job to show Collusion...

Did you hear about a guy called Mueller, he is actually conducting the investigation?

Another Trump tweet that will come back to bite him in his big fat ass.

The allegations are not proof, so it's up to the Voters to make a judgement call on it.
The big problem for the Dirty Democrats is that they have been caught promoting FALSE allegations.

for the record-----I am no FEMME FATALE. I have experienced unwelcomed
ass fondle and fondle this or that and-----SUDDEN UNINVITED KISS---in my
lifetime (of course -----when I was young-------sorta young----actually not so
long ago and I have one foot in the........<well you know>) ---my response is...
so? what else is new? I believe that some of the complaints are just
a matter of attention seekers. OF COURSE---serious sexual harassment is
an entirely different story

When they turn to false accusations, the standard play, it's a sign that the ammo has ran out.

It worked so well the last time.

Arrogance and holding one's self about The Law have been the undoing of many a so-called Great Man.

That goes double for some Not-So-Great ones, like the Imperial Cheeto.
And wanna-be 'great women'.
First name that springs mind is???????????? Her initials are: HRC!!!!!!!!!

Megyn Kelly,

You falsely accused Trump of being a racist, then a harasser, then a tax cheat, then a groper, then a Russian spy. Now, out of ideas, you're back to accusing sexual improprieties for a 3rd time? Based on same claims by the same women already proved liars? Pathetic.

Megyn Kelly,

You falsely accused Trump of being a racist, then a harasser, then a tax cheat, then a groper, then a Russian spy. Now, out of ideas, you're back to accusing sexual improprieties for a 3rd time? Based on same claims by the same women already proved liars? Pathetic.

Lets break it down...

Trump has made racist statements in the past and shown no remorse...

Harasser, he blatantly verbally harasses any who did agree with him.. The initial comments about Megan Kelly is enough proof there...

Tax Cheat? I think you are wrong here. But you get your information from untrusted sources...

Groper, there are over a dozen women who have made accusations, very detailed and Trump has made those women a subject of more abuse... Trump is a well-proven liar and the accusations are over whelming... They even have a confession on tape. The evidence against Trump makes his statements ridiculous, but you are not objective and believe anything Trump says...

Russian Spy? Don't think she accused him of being a Russian Spy, another lie from you.

The only proven liars so far are you and Trump.

Mueller rolling the dice at the "Putin colluded with Trump to hack St. Hillary's Election" Craps table

rolling-snake-eyes-pair-dice-11233538.jpg

Megyn Kelly,

^ I like whoever is running this sock account now.

Forum List

Back