Trump demands thanks for keeping UCLA b-ball players out of jail, Twitter erupts

China should have sent all 3 to North Korea.
I don't believe they deserve the Otto Warmbier treatment! That being said, they should have known better than to do stupid shit like shop lifting in a country like China.

Warmbier only took a worthless poster. These three po blacks stole expensive sunglasses. Of course they deserved the Warmbier treatment.

China should have sent all 3 to North Korea.
I don't believe they deserve the Otto Warmbier treatment! That being said, they should have known better than to do stupid shit like shop lifting in a country like China.

Warmbier only took a worthless poster. These three po blacks stole expensive sunglasses. Of course they deserved the Warmbier treatment.
You mean they deserve to die....... okay.

I tweeted back to the President that he should have left them in the hands of the Chinese.

Really, the Chinese didn't want all those baby mommas coming on visitation day.

Asking a question will they say thank you? Is not demanding they do so.
7DC3F68A-BA8F-4DDD-A821-CA048037FCE3.gif

Will trump pardon those in his administration if it is found they were engaged in money laundering or tax evasion? His people have probably engaged in theft the young basketball players couldn't even imagine.

The hostility expressed on Twitter just shows that people are really getting tired of the stupid Orange Prick.

Will trump pardon those in his administration if it is found they were engaged in money laundering or tax evasion? His people have probably engaged in theft the young basketball players couldn't even imagine.

The hostility expressed on Twitter just shows that people are really getting tired of the stupid Orange Prick.
Is that supposed to make those moronic segregationist basketball players any less moronic?

It was almost like Schindler freeing the Jews

Trump freed three shoplifters

Forum List

Back