Trump Cuts More Than $200M to Palestinians

The Muslim Brotherhood and Iran will try to make up the Shortfall and that will be interesting in the extreme.

The Muslim Brotherhood and Iran will try to make up the Shortfall and that will be interesting in the extreme.
Iran is about to go down. They just fired and reassigned a lot of their finance people from the Finance Minister on down. Sanctions are going to hurt this time. I feel for the people. They don't deserve the radical Muslim leadership.

great; then cut $2 billion from the Zionists
Why? They're not getting aid and lining their pockets like Hamas and the Palestinian Authority. Their money goes for defense which is in our interest.
They give their own citizens better healthcare than we give ours, including abortion, and it's on our dime. They maintain their apartheid society on our dime. They want military aid, they can buy it or make it worth our while.

Why? They're not getting aid and lining their pockets like Hamas and the Palestinian Authority. Their money goes for defense which is in our interest.

Israel receives nearly $4 billion US tax payer dollars per year in aide; what a fucking waste of MY $$$$$
They give their own citizens better healthcare than we give ours, including abortion, and it's on our dime. They maintain their apartheid society on our dime. They want military aid, they can buy it or make it worth our while.

I could never understand WHY we support their shit, even tho' I understand the 'situation'

Israel OWNS the US Congress; pathetic

I understand that I do reside in The JewNited States

Israel pays with live fire strikes so we can sell more to other countries without US troop involvement. Also their intelligence services tend to turn up interesting stuff that we didn't know about. And they sell licenses to us to build things like 3rd or fourth generation anti-tank weapons that are also battle tested.

Israel receives nearly $4 billion US tax payer dollars per year in aide; what a fucking waste of MY $$$$$

I could never understand WHY we support their shit, even tho' I understand the 'situation'

It is in our best interest to assure Israel's safety. And why blame Israel for seeking aid? Wouldn't you if you lived where Israel is? But I agree that Bebe's influence in our internal workings is way too much. And Borillar is right, we applaud Israel for giving the universal healthcare that we deny Americans, and they do maintain apartheid. But bottom line is that we NEED each other, just like we needed the back-stabbing USSR in the 40s. It's like having the tiger by the tail.

"I understand that I do reside in The JewNited States.."

really ? i guess we live in "different united states worlds." .....don't know what state you live in......but,
how's the chinese [ETC, zombie orientals] by you.....?

what about gang members -
can you look out your window and see gang grafitti ?

if not....you got it made sweet prince[ss?].....stfu.

Forum List

Back