Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

Man up and speak for yourself, pussy
I'm comfortable speaking for most in this thread when it is quite clear from the comments the overwhelming majority think you're an idiot and are laughing at your feeble attempts to dance around your own lies and ill found logic.

Birther brigade poster child.... lies, word games, attempts at diversion, etc. you have the whole package.

Right, I'm a birther who thinks Obama was born in Hawaii and is legitimately President even if he was not because his mother is American.
You're a functioning adult who believes if something was written about someone then it is proof they personally must have said it.

You're someone who believes posting an article about law firms hired for a birth certificate proves lawyers were also hired for college transcripts.

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving, you moron.

Man up and speak for yourself, pussy
I'm comfortable speaking for most in this thread

I didn't say you don't believe your arrogance, I said you are a pussy for needing the validation of others. Grow a pair. I is a far more powerful opinion then we where you need your ego propped up by others. Why don't you think your opinion is worthy on its own? What makes you such a loser your own opinion is meaningless without validation?

I am going to take your post and break it down- and not a single thing in your post is anything more than your speculation, innuendo- and opinion.

• Actually, there is a lot of evidence that points to that it was Obama. [no evidence here]
  • There is no proof, but there is plenty of evidence. [no evidence here]
  • If Obama said he was born in Kenya to a staffer who write his bio and gave it to Meriam then that explains everything. [Speculation- no evidence]
  • Obama didn't tell Meriam, but he told the staffer who told her he said that so she considered it fact checked. [Speculation again- no evidence]
  • Who gets their own birth country wrong? Obama.... Then I draw a blank.[Opinion- not even speculation or evidence]
  • However, if Obama didn't say it, then it leaves a plethora of questions unanswered [inviting speculation- no evidence]
  • - Why did someone make up that he was born in Kenya?[here you speculate that someone 'made up' that Obama was born in Kenya- presuming an intention rather than a mistake- no evidence]
  • - Why did Meriam who's job was to fact check not fact check it? [Speculation and innuendo- not evidence]
  • - Why was Meriam vague in her statement by not saying who wrote it and saying Obama didn't tell her? [Speculation and innuendo- not evidence]
  • Clearly the evidence strongly points to that Obama did it since that explains everything. [that is a rather bizarre opinion- since you have presented nothing but your speculation- and not a single fact- again no evidence in this sentence]

You didn't break anything down, all you did is show sentence by sentence that you didn't comprehend it

Feel free to show me where I have analyzed anything incorrectly- you claim you presented evidence but you just presented your usual speculation, innuendo and opinion.

I am going to take your post and break it down- and not a single thing in your post is anything more than your speculation, innuendo- and opinion.

• Actually, there is a lot of evidence that points to that it was Obama. [no evidence here]
  • If Obama said he was born in Kenya to a staffer who write his bio and gave it to Meriam then that explains everything. [Speculation- no evidence]
  • Obama didn't tell Meriam, but he told the staffer who told her he said that so she considered it fact checked. [Speculation again- no evidence]
  • Who gets their own birth country wrong? Obama.... Then I draw a blank.[Opinion- not even speculation or evidence]
  • However, if Obama didn't say it, then it leaves a plethora of questions unanswered [inviting speculation- no evidence]
  • - Why did someone make up that he was born in Kenya?[here you speculate that someone 'made up' that Obama was born in Kenya- presuming an intention rather than a mistake- no evidence]
  • - Why did Meriam who's job was to fact check not fact check it? [Speculation and innuendo- not evidence]
  • - Why was Meriam vague in her statement by not saying who wrote it and saying Obama didn't tell her? [Speculation and innuendo- not evidence]
  • Clearly the evidence strongly points to that Obama did it since that explains everything. [that is a rather bizarre opinion- since you have presented nothing but your speculation- and not a single fact- again no evidence in this sentence]

You didn't analyze it, you just posted for each line you didn't understand it

I analyzed each line- and identified it for what it was.

And every single line was speculation, innuendo or opinion.

Not a bit of evidence in the entire post.

Note- you haven't attempted to dispute any of my comments- but how could you?

You had no comments to dispute, you just posted on each line you didn't get it. If you want a response, you have to process and reply to what I said

Right, I'm a birther who thinks Obama was born in Hawaii and is legitimately President even if he was not because his mother is American.

Idiot

You are a proto-Birther- who carries Birther water, uses Birther sources and has the same motivation of every Birther.

Yes, everyone. Whom are you not trying to convince with such infantile posts? :dunno:

You think you speak for "everyone" and you are calling me infantile?
What a pity you struggle so with comprehension. I never claimed to speak for everyone.

It's in your quote, dimwit
Because you're posting to everyone in this thread. That in no way means I am speaking for anyone but myself. But like I said, it's a pity you struggle with comprehension.

I see, when you said "everyone" you meant yourself. If you crapped your pants, that wouldn't be your responsibility either, would it?
You really do possess the intellectual limitations of a four year old. Here, allow me to demonstrate... here's what I said...

"Oh, jeez. You spent the last few days cementing your reputation as a liar .... now you're working on convincing everyone you're a 4 year old??

Yes, I used the word, "everyone" ... but are you even capable of comprehending the context of how I employed the word? In no way does that context appear that I am presuming anything for anyone other than you. I am not speaking for "everyone"-- I was asking you if you were trying to convince "everyone" of what I already know .... that your brain stopped developing around the time you were four years old.

Savvy?

You think you speak for "everyone" and you are calling me infantile?
What a pity you struggle so with comprehension. I never claimed to speak for everyone.

Because you're posting to everyone in this thread. That in no way means I am speaking for anyone but myself. But like I said, it's a pity you struggle with comprehension.

I see, when you said "everyone" you meant yourself. If you crapped your pants, that wouldn't be your responsibility either, would it?
You really do possess the intellectual limitations of a four year old. Here, allow me to demonstrate... here's what I said...

"Oh, jeez. You spent the last few days cementing your reputation as a liar .... now you're working on convincing everyone you're a 4 year old??

Yes, I used the word, "everyone" ... but are you even capable of comprehending the context of how I employed the word? In no way does that context appear that I am presuming anything for anyone other than you. I am not speaking for "everyone"-- I was asking you if you were trying to convince "everyone" of what I already know .... that your brain stopped developing around the time you were four years old.

Savvy?

Yes, you can't take responsibility for your actions. We knew that when you showed you were a liberal, just pointing it out

Idiot

You are a proto-Birther- who carries Birther water, uses Birther sources and has the same motivation of every Birther.

You're an idiot

No- I am not the one who posted this smelly pile of speculation, innuendo and opinion and called it 'evidence- that would be you- the proto-Birther

Isn't your ass aching from your flaming hypocrisy over your attacks on the Republicans?
Latest feeble attempt at diversion noted.

Tell us more about the yellow cake too.

Sure, yellow cake shows your flagrant double standard. The word of an unknown, incompetent by her own admission fact checker is gospel. The word of our closest ally and their intelligence community is meaningless
Actually, their word did turn out to be pretty meaningless. By their own admission...

'Serious flaws' in Iraq intelligence

Savvy?

Yes, you can't take responsibility for your actions. We knew that when you showed you were a liberal, just pointing it out
I always own up to my responsibilities. But since when is your ignorance my responsibility? :rolleyes:

I didn't say you don't believe your arrogance, I said you are a pussy for needing the validation of others.
You just don't realize how much watching a dancing monkey like you is a spectator sport.

We're all clapping at the gibbering fool.

Isn't your ass aching from your flaming hypocrisy over your attacks on the Republicans?

Sure, yellow cake shows your flagrant double standard. The word of an unknown, incompetent by her own admission fact checker is gospel. The word of our closest ally and their intelligence community is meaningless
Actually, their word did turn out to be pretty meaningless. By their own admission...

Deflection

Savvy?

I always own up to my responsibilities. But since when is your ignorance my responsibility? :rolleyes:

Strawman

Pull down your dress, little girl, your twat is showing
I guess don't blame you with your tantrum, all these posts listing in such detail your lies and stupidity for others to see and laugh at must be embarrassing for you.

Keep on dancing little monkey.

Deflection

Savvy?

Strawman
spanked-by-faun

New Topics

Forum List

Back