Trump: criminal deep state caught up in major spy scandal

Owning a firearm is a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.
Unless it is a firearm that we have passed a law against owning.
You do understand that being impeached is the penultimate step to being removed from office, right?

Given the House make up...if articles of impeachment were brought and voted out to the Senate..I'm pretty sure the Senate trial would be a fore-gone conclusion.
Do you really think the Senate can get 2/3 vote remove Trump from office?
Dunno..i hope it never comes to that..i think it would be bad for our country, as a whole.

Just saying that if articles of impeachment could get past the House..they would have to so egregious, so clear-cut--that there would be not doubt.
The Senate would need 67 senators to vote Trump out. Not going to happen.
Correct, and if it were close to happening, President Manbaby would resign first, anyway.
Not gonna happen, and the politicians spewing "impeach Trump" know it isn't gonna happen. They're just feeding the pigeons.
It would only happen if the GOP decides they are better off without him. At that point, the cheating Republicans would find a way

Trump is the criminal, flailing 'every which way but loose', to deflect from his own troubles... a cornered rat is what he is acting like and he's acting so guilty.

But his flock will come to his rescue, once again... and regurgitate all of his lies, ad nauseam..... it's hard to imagine why they believe a word he says, at this point....but so be it.... :(

Dunno..i hope it never comes to that..i think it would be bad for our country, as a whole.

Just saying that if articles of impeachment could get past the House..they would have to so egregious, so clear-cut--that there would be not doubt.
Correct, and if it were close to happening, President Manbaby would resign first, anyway.
Not gonna happen, and the politicians spewing "impeach Trump" know it isn't gonna happen. They're just feeding the pigeons.
It would only happen if the GOP decides they are better off without him. At that point, the cheating Republicans would find a way
The only cheaters were the democrats. Even Donna Brazille admitted that.

The only cheaters were the democrats. Even Donna Brazille admitted that.
Nah, clearly the Republicans are the true cheaters, with their vote suppression and slow creep gerrymandering. It's not really up for debate....these are simple facts....

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Trump is the criminal, flailing 'every which way but loose', to deflect from his own troubles... a cornered rat is what he is acting like and he's acting so guilty.

But his flock will come to his rescue, once again... and regurgitate all of his lies, ad nauseam..... it's hard to imagine why they believe a word he says, at this point....but so be it.... :(
In the meantime, Morning Joe and team take Trump out to the wood shed to explain to him that Spygate was/is a fantasy based in lies; No Dems invited to briefing on FBI source

Trump tweets 'SPYGATE' could be one of biggest scandals

When does the insanity of Trump end?

33372247_582100188821828_7634774053378588672_n.jpg

And for the Constitution to work for people who have done nothing wrong, they let the Constitution work, by not inventing Spygate scandals that do not exist. When you call on your own DOJ and FBI to investigate itself, for investigating you, that is 100% verification that Trump is hijacking the rule of law, and the Constitution. This has never happened in this country before.

And by the way, did you know that Trump is obstructing justice by having Republicans in law enforcement investigate themselves for investigating him? " Deep State" right?

33372247_582100188821828_7634774053378588672_n.jpg

President Trump certain can claim to be a Christian, but his actions are clear that he worships Mammon before our Lord and Savior.
Just because someone is wealthy doesn't mean they can't be a Christian. If Trump worshipped money, then he would have taken the salary of a President.

Trump is making huge amounts of money being President. The recently passed tax bill created a new tax break for real estate trusts which benefits him. A lot of RNC and taxpayer dollars are going to Trump owned entities which goes into his pocket. Trump is profiting quite nicely.

We need more threads on this....started by this OP.....MORE!
You do understand that impeachment doesn't mean removal from office, right?
You do understand that being impeached is the penultimate step to being removed from office, right?

Given the House make up...if articles of impeachment were brought and voted out to the Senate..I'm pretty sure the Senate trial would be a fore-gone conclusion.

Do you think they will defend Russian Collusion?

Do you think they will defend obstruction of justice?

Do you think they will defend blatant corruption?

Give an example of each of your charges.

President Trump certain can claim to be a Christian, but his actions are clear that he worships Mammon before our Lord and Savior.
Just because someone is wealthy doesn't mean they can't be a Christian. If Trump worshipped money, then he would have taken the salary of a President.

Trump is making huge amounts of money being President. The recently passed tax bill created a new tax break for real estate trusts which benefits him. A lot of RNC and taxpayer dollars are going to Trump owned entities which goes into his pocket. Trump is profiting quite nicely.
Everyone is doing better. People are getting raises, bonuses, more jobs being produced, etc. Makes you angry, huh.

Corruption: Donald Trump’s corruption means he’ll never be a "normal" commander in chief

Obstruction: Michael Cohen's situation gets worse with "Taxi King" plea deal

Is Trump Guilty Of Obstruction Of Justice? Comey Laid Out The Case

Conspiracy:Senate Transcripts Suggest Trump, Jr., Was Willing to Collude with Russians

President Trump issued a patented tweetstorm in the early hours of the morning and first thing Wednesday, slamming former intelligence officials and declaring that the ‘Criminal deep state’ has become caught up in a ‘major spy scandal’.

Trump: ‘Criminal Deep State’ Caught Up In ‘Major Spy Scandal’

View attachment 195020
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the Leftist can't stand to see him bring their heroic ( not) down , they are fighting with all they have to get him impeached because he is taking down their money making scams.
We need more threads on this....started by this OP.....MORE!

Even NancyPants and Chuckles are against impeachment.
Whoever they are???

I also oppose impeachment...as I've stated too many times to count.
The pretend leaders of the Loser's Party.

Corruption: Donald Trump’s corruption means he’ll never be a "normal" commander in chief

Obstruction: Michael Cohen's situation gets worse with "Taxi King" plea deal

Is Trump Guilty Of Obstruction Of Justice? Comey Laid Out The Case

Conspiracy:Senate Transcripts Suggest Trump, Jr., Was Willing to Collude with Russians
There is no law against "collusion". You have nothing. You're still butt hurt that Trump won. Grow up.

Is Don Young a member of the Deep State? He’s been there forever….

Don Young is a member of the "good 'ol boys" club. Crony capitalism. He's deep in the oil companies pocket, but really only for Alaska (vs like national interest) He did enough to bring Alaska to the foreground of DC that everyone keeps voting for him. I've been trying to vote him out for probably a decade personally, but peeps up here don't like to rock the boat, so unless he fucks up royal he'll probably die in the position. Out of gratitude IMO, he hasn't done much of anything for Alaska recently that I can recall; though he does vote how us peeps want so I guess at least he's typically got our voice. <Insert some quip about taking the good with the bad here> ~shrug~

Is Don Young a member of the Deep State? He’s been there forever….

Don Young is a member of the "good 'ol boys" club. Crony capitalism. He's deep in the oil companies pocket, but really only for Alaska (vs like national interest) He did enough to bring Alaska to the foreground of DC that everyone keeps voting for him. I've been trying to vote him out for probably a decade personally, but peeps up here don't like to rock the boat, so unless he fucks up royal he'll probably die in the position. Out of gratitude IMO, he hasn't done much of anything for Alaska recently that I can recall; though he does vote how us peeps want so I guess at least he's typically got our voice. <Insert some quip about taking the good with the bad here> ~shrug~

Well, that was the "old" definition of the "deep state"--it was political insiders for a while. Now it's a different group. Nobody seems to know.

Everyone is doing better. People are getting raises, bonuses, more jobs being produced, etc. Makes you angry, huh.
Trump is running on the last two years of the Obama recovery, but the Trump annual GDP has not beaten those two years.

Economics normally play the dominant role in elections, but this criminal president who abhors God and the constitution will dominate the elections this fall, for the negative as far as the GOP is concerned.

Trump is running on the last two years of the Obama recovery, but the Trump annual GDP has not beaten those two years.

Economics normally play the dominant role in elections, but this criminal president who abhors God and the constitution will dominate the elections this fall, for the negative as far as the GOP is concerned.
Oh, you poor pitiful creature. God hates liars and sends them to hell. Good luck.

Forum List

Back