Trump cries when called out for attacking women

Oh my! What a horrendous scandal! It's worse then selling your government office for cash from hostile foreign governments.

It shows a blatant disregard for the Public good ...

Selling your government office for cash? It's much worse than that. It's a crime.

It's hilarious to observe how desperate all you douche bags are to pin something on Trump that comes within 5 miles of the crimes committed by Bill and Hillary.

The debate on "women" is hard to focus because in all cases, female gender is only one parameter of a woman voter. Rich white women living in Trump's Manhattan buildings? Donald's statements about his respect for women ring true to me. Poor women? Black women? Latinas? Now things get more complicated. Poor, black, latina etc. women share issues with their male counterparts but also have issues which are theirs alone. Where does Donald stand on these matters? I'm not sure he even knows himself

Conservative women think Bill is a predator and liberal women are already voting for Clinton. No one's vote is hanging in the balance on this

Many MANY (thinking) conservative women know Trump is as slimy as "Bill is a predator'.

Not sure what an "unconditional" is, but I do claim that Trump is of better character than Hillary.
Really how come only Trump has a Fraud trial ahead of him and why has he been accused of rape in court ?

please add in that now he is blaming the press for daring to ask where all that fking vet $$$ he supposedly raised months ago went--basically having a hissy fit by using his best words ( i.e. 5th grade schoolyard name calling AGAIN) what a whiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeerrrrrr. & a fraud.

He's blaming the press for being a bunch of douche bags who try to turn everything he does into a scandal, and he's right. Meanwhile, they are covering a proven criminal's ass.

The debate on "women" is hard to focus because in all cases, female gender is only one parameter of a woman voter. Rich white women living in Trump's Manhattan buildings? Donald's statements about his respect for women ring true to me. Poor women? Black women? Latinas? Now things get more complicated. Poor, black, latina etc. women share issues with their male counterparts but also have issues which are theirs alone. Where does Donald stand on these matters? I'm not sure he even knows himself

Conservative women think Bill is a predator and liberal women are already voting for Clinton. No one's vote is hanging in the balance on this

Many MANY (thinking) conservative women know Trump is as slimy as "Bill is a predator'.

Wrong. Anyone who knows the facts knows Slick is a scumbag.

The sleaze bag lieberal media never gives up do they? Got to get that Trump. If Trump sneezed they would accuse him of spreading germs just for a story. Donald is so right to call the media a gang of sleaze. They really are, especially the lieberal ones.

wait what " Reporters are not allowed to ask questions of the "Orange Goo tan" or he is going to troll rant ..LOL that is Presidentiasl LOL
Look lets pause for a look at reality

This was reported today
13315578_10153430690156650_1872153423699756198_n.png
This is Obama's current approval ...as long as it stays like that and the economy humming ...Trump does not have a "chance in hell":badgrin:

Watch MSNBC/CNN and other useless media outfits and all they do is try to find fault with Trump over and over and over again all day long. Yet Hitlery is in trouble over her e-mails, and so much more, but yet the media doesn't go after her over and over and over again about those e-mails hardly at all.

Obama? Who took that poll or survey? A lieberal outfit? Lots of bias goes on when polls and surveys are done. They can never be trusted. If a lieberal takes a poll, Obama is good. If a conservative poll is done, Obama is not so good. Only fools believe in polls and surveys. But hey, that is just my opinion.

wahwah fucking wahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... tribblehead can't take Q's about $$$ for the vets or his tax return........... butcontinuely dog a president about his birth cert. after it's been released?

hypocrite.

OMG? Fifty lashes with a wet noodle for Trump for telling what he believes is the truth. How dare him. 50 lashes should teach Trump to not insult and attack those lieberal media sleaze bags any more.
are you aware that in a Democracy reporters can ask questions ?

No wonder this dude endorsed him :badgrin:

North Korea praises Trump and urges US voters to reject 'dull Hillary'
3380.jpg
Yes, they can ask their douche bag questions, and Trump is free to call them douche bags.

trumps acts about the same age as your pic, little angry hissy fitting dude.

wait there is breaking news of a "very Important Endorsement of Trump"...Oh Dear God Jesus Hillary is done

North Korean state media has praised US presidential hopeful Donald Trump, describing him as a “wise politician” and “far-sighted candidatewho could help unify the Korean peninsula.

3380.jpg

The great commie leader is starting to show some smartness. Who knows? Maybe Trump can unify North and South Korea. I think that the great leader knows that if he tries anything funny with Trump, his commie ass is going to get kicked big time.

'Chiner' might have a problem with that assumption.

Why? There's nothing predator about Trump and I hear no conservative women saying that.

You a Hillary bitch?

OMG? Fifty lashes with a wet noodle for Trump for telling what he believes is the truth. How dare him. 50 lashes should teach Trump to not insult and attack those lieberal media sleaze bags any more.

3380.jpg
Yes, they can ask their douche bag questions, and Trump is free to call them douche bags.

trumps acts about the same age as your pic, little angry hissy fitting dude.

That's ironic coming from an infantile douche bag like you.

Slick Willy rapes women, and then Hillary threatens them not to tell their stories.

Your problem is this

Only Donald Trump has had a woman give sworn testimony of rape

Bill Clinton ...NO

Only douche bags like you think that's a problem. Here's a problem for Hillary: Kathleen Willy and Jaunita Brodderick will appear on Trump campaign commercials telling their stories about the sexual predator Slick Will and how Hillary orchestrated a campaign of threats and intimidation to silence them. These commercials will be broadcast over and over and over again.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.
Yeah, because that strategery worked so well in defeating her bid for the U.S. Senate. :lmao:
New Yorkers are the world's biggest suckers. Furthermore, I didn't know it was even tried.
There's a lot you don't know. Not limited to knowing few cities in America are populated with as many street savvy folks as NYC. But then again, I'm speaking to the flaming imbecile who thinks groping a woman is raping her. :cuckoo:

Here we see Trump making an unwanted sexual move on Giuliani in drag. According to your idiocy -- Trump raped Giuliani.

Last edited:
Selling your government office for cash? It's much worse than that. It's a crime.

It's hilarious to observe how desperate all you douche bags are to pin something on Trump that comes within 5 miles of the crimes committed by Bill and Hillary.

Links? Oh that's right, there aren't any. Just bought and paid for Republican lies. Even the author of that book said he has no proof, just innuendo.

And you believe anything they say. Too stupid to be one person.

Why? There's nothing predator about Trump and I hear no conservative women saying that.

You a Hillary bitch?

They're trying so hard to make something stick to Trump, but their pathetic attempts always fail. Their problem is that anything they accuse Trump of looks like grade school stuff compared to what Hillary is guilty of.

3380.jpg

The problem with most reporters of today is that they ask too many silly unimportant questions. They go after Trump on whatever he says or does and then they try to make a big huge story out of it. Ask the people if they cared about anything they try to dream up that is bad about Trump and the they would probably say, no. Most people don't give a shit about anything, let alone politics.

Now the useless retarded lieberal media are trying to make a story about Trump raising money for veterans. They are trying to accuse Trump of taking some of that money donated to vets for himself. Trump straightened the sleaze ball reporters as to where and all the money has gone, and has shown them. It has gone to the vets. F'n useless lieberal media. If they showed any intelligence it would be a miracle. The media hates the Trump, and they want him gone. Sorry, not going to happen. He will be President.

except that $$$ was supposedly raised in January & it just NOW being dispursed after the heat was turned up on him.

Big Trump checks to vets groups sent on day of media report
By MICHAEL BIESECKER, JILL COLVIN and STEVE PEOPLES
May. 31, 2016 6:49 PM EDT
At a news conference Tuesday, Trump released a list of 41 groups he said had received $5.6 million.

"Most of the money went out quite a while ago," Trump said. "Some of it went out more recently. But all of this has gone out."

Throughout Tuesday's confrontational event, Trump repeatedly slammed the media as "unbelievably dishonest" for its treatment of the issue and dismissed an ABC reporter as "a sleaze." He said many times that he didn't want credit for the fundraising but seemed peeved that he wasn't thanked for it.

"Instead of being like, 'Thank you very much, Mr. Trump,' or 'Trump did a good job,' everyone's saying, 'Who got it? Who got it? Who got it?' And you make me look very bad," Trump complained, taking on reporters in the room. "I have never received such bad publicity for doing such a good job."

The Associated Press spoke or left messages with each of the organizations Trump named. Of the 30 groups that responded by Tuesday, about half said they had received checks from Trump just last week.

Several said the checks were dated May 24 — the same date as Trump's interview with The Post, and shipped out overnight express.
[...]

Big Trump checks to vets groups sent on day of media report

lol, oopsie...

And Spock says "beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life down here". You have just shown us all why Spock wanted outta here. He must of had a conversation with Hitlery.

Here is your "sweet Baboo" crying because he is being asked questions..why is Trump crying like that ?

Trump goes Cry Baby :ack-1:

Throughout the press conference, Trump railed against the press for looking into the details of his fundraiser.

"The press should be ashamed of themselves," he said, telling reporters, "You make me look very bad."

How dare you look into my public promises and report on what you find! The job of the press is to make Donald Trump look good, and when the press fails at that, they should be ashamed of themselves! :2up::2up::2up:

let's be honest here. The media has no love at all for Trump, and are not there to try and make Trump look good. On the contrary, all they appear to want to do is find something to nail him on. Bit it ain't working, folks. The people are starting to see the media for what it is. A bunch of retarded lying morons who try to lie their way around true facts. Pathetic.

If Trump wanted to keep it to himself and the vets, what business is it of the medias? This story was all about the useless media trying to make it appear as though maybe Trump was stealing some of that money. He proved them wrong. Can you prove the media is right? Trump doesn't need that money, and why would he try in any way to steal from it? If he did Trump would be finished in more ways than one. He would have everything to lose, and nothing to gain by doing so. You should concentrate your efforts on trying to show that Hitlery is not the man, or should I say woman, for the job as President. According to reports on her, she has shown to be a fibber and a crook, and dangerous to American security.

Take all of that.

is that why they have him on 24/7 & he's getting all that free campaigning? are you kidding me? they LOVE him. trump = ratings.

Take all of that.
can anyone imagine reporters asking Hillary Clinton some tough questions about anything and she would start hollering "you are sleaze you are making me look bad"...I mean its outlandish the "Man Card" Trump is playing LOL...if Hillary Clinton did that the media would say she is "a hysterical emotional woman"

The media never asks Hitlery tough questions. They are their darling, and want her for President. If they did ride her ass, she would probably be out of the race and gone by now.

is that why she testified b4 a congressional investigative committee for 11 hours, yet trump complained that the 2 hour debates were too long? wahhhhhhhhhhhh......

Trump would not have let them die.

He would have let them die and then would have charged for the transport home:2up:

WATCH: A retired veteran tells CNN how Trump University scammed him out of $26,000:ack-1:

I don't think so.
I think Trump is a narcissistic fool ... I believe he is having "issues" because "no one can ask me questions"
Trump launches all-out attack on the press
Source: CNN

Donald Trump on Tuesday went on a sustained frontal assault against the media during a contentious news conference.

The billionaire had called the news conference to announce an accounting of his at least $5.6 million in fundraising for veterans groups, but spent most of the 40 minutes criticizing and insulting reporters -- collectively and at times individually -- as "dishonest," "not good people," sleazy, and among the worst human beings he has ever met.

And he vowed the White House briefing room would be just as combative as the Trump Tower lobby, where the developer addressed reporters Tuesday, should he ascend to the Oval Office.

"Yeah, it is going to be like this," Trump said when asked if this is how he would behave with the press as president. "You think I'm gonna change? I'm not gonna change."

Read more: Donald Trump launches all-out attack on the press - CNNPolitics.com

Did Trump account for the money?

only in the last few days, sweety.

The TV prefers to present personalities rather than issues. Alas for the Dems, Hilary doesn't have much personality. Donald has years of success in reality TV, giving him the same kind of advantage that Hollywood gave Reagan. Trump has managed to turn the campaign into a sequel to his hit show Celebrity Apprentice. No wonder Mrs. Clinton is sucking dust.

yes- what we need is an orange haired reality star with a PHD in bloviation.

Forum List

Back