Trump created migrant caravans

Everywhere you look these days migrant caravans are forming to invade our nation. 50,000 arrests a month at our southern border. How many 10’s of thousands of these caravaners make it through?

Never in my life have migrant caravans invaded our nation like they have under Trump. WEAK on borders. WEAK on law and order.
------------------------------------------ problem started with 'reagan' and was encourage by the 'bush familia' and then by 'mrobama' . But its ok to focus on the 'repub' because they are as bad or worse than the 'dems' BFlag . And TRUMP , i support him but under him third world imports are flowing into the USA after they are Fed and get their diapers changed . [chuckle] , its funny BFlag .
so Clinton's presidency was good, with no problems?

Everywhere you look these days migrant caravans are forming to invade our nation. 50,000 arrests a month at our southern border. How many 10’s of thousands of these caravaners make it through?

Never in my life have migrant caravans invaded our nation like they have under Trump. WEAK on borders. WEAK on law and order.
Were you asleep when George Bush and Obama were president?
Nope. Neither Rush or Hannity tried to scare me about caravans under those 2.
Then you weren't paying attention. The first migrant caravans from Central America began under Barry Hussein Obama.
Pay attention.
Fun fact: Mexico didn’t even exist until Hussein Soetero bin Obama was President.
Nice non sequitur nonsense. Very well done.

Then you weren't paying attention. The first migrant caravans from Central America began under Barry Hussein Obama.
Pay attention.
nope!

Pay attention.
Fun fact: Mexico didn’t even exist until Hussein Soetero bin Obama was President.
I one upped yours

Pay attention.
I one upped yours
If you think so that's all that counts.

I would not be surprised if our forked tongue president, isn't the one who actually organized the caravan and paid someone to start it, so to arrive just in time for him to use it, to rile his base in to voting for the sleazy Republican Establishment congress critters and senators that his ''base'' used to proclaim, they hated and were the swamp in D.C.?

He does have a habit of blaming and accusing Democrats and others, of what he has actually done.

------------------------------------------ problem started with 'reagan' and was encourage by the 'bush familia' and then by 'mrobama' . But its ok to focus on the 'repub' because they are as bad or worse than the 'dems' BFlag . And TRUMP , i support him but under him third world imports are flowing into the USA after they are Fed and get their diapers changed . [chuckle] , its funny BFlag .
so Clinton's presidency was good, with no problems?
----------------------- aw 'clinton' , he is a gun controller Care4 and my enemy .

New Topics

Forum List

Back