Trump Continues To Push Some of the BEST People Out of the DoD

LMAO... you think those are the same as what I just said?

You posted 4 links from an 8 year presidency. I could post 20 from less than 2 years of Trump.
I could probably post a lot more, but Google filters out anything embarrassing to Democrats.

So now it's only a question of who praised foreign dictators more.

Right... Obama didn't praise them the same way Trump does. Then when Trump gets busted, he just comes out after the fact and says he was only joking. :rolleyes:

So now it matters HOW the dictator’s were praised. Interesting of you to tweak the perimeters of your intolerance to get around the fact Obama made some of the same mistakes Trump did.

In case you don’t understand what I’m getting at, that makes you a hypocrite.

Can you admit it? I admit I’m sometimes a hypocrite, as are pretty much all humans.

Yes... it makes a huge difference. There is a difference between saying someone was courteous and willing to listen, to saying things like Trump did when he praised how people stood up and cheered for Jong Un, or how in China Xi gets to stay in power for as long as he wants for life. Trump WANTS to be a dictator. That's why he demands the obedience and loyalty over people doing their jobs for the country.

So you can’t admit it. How disappointing. Yet another person who refuses to acknowledge the truth about themselves even when it’s staring them in the face, and even to someone who doesn’t know you and will never meet you. At least you’re not alone in this regard.

I hate that Michael Jackson was a filthy pedophile bc he is the person responsible for a really great quote we should all take to heart: “If you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make the change.” We are ALL guilty of acting in ways that contradict our beliefs.

There's absolutely nothing hypocritical about what I said. First I never voted nor supported Obama. Secondly Obama is no longer the President, nor have any power to do anything in the government. Lastly, if you can't the see the differences between the two there isn't much I can do for you.

It is interesting to see how the same people that whine about kneeling football player disrespecting the military attack military members mercilessly when they do not walk in lock step with the POTUS.

LINK????????

Trump Continues To Push Some of the BEST People Out of the DoD

What a good little Progressive child you are!!!!

Hey little statist buddy, how have you been? It has been a few days since you humped my leg begging for attention.

You never met a Prog you wouldn't defend Komrade.
You never hear of an idiot concept that you did not want to support have you! I can see another likely to hit the to stu[id to pay attention to list here!

I could probably post a lot more, but Google filters out anything embarrassing to Democrats.

So now it's only a question of who praised foreign dictators more.

Right... Obama didn't praise them the same way Trump does. Then when Trump gets busted, he just comes out after the fact and says he was only joking. :rolleyes:

So now it matters HOW the dictator’s were praised. Interesting of you to tweak the perimeters of your intolerance to get around the fact Obama made some of the same mistakes Trump did.

In case you don’t understand what I’m getting at, that makes you a hypocrite.

Can you admit it? I admit I’m sometimes a hypocrite, as are pretty much all humans.

Yes... it makes a huge difference. There is a difference between saying someone was courteous and willing to listen, to saying things like Trump did when he praised how people stood up and cheered for Jong Un, or how in China Xi gets to stay in power for as long as he wants for life. Trump WANTS to be a dictator. That's why he demands the obedience and loyalty over people doing their jobs for the country.

So you can’t admit it. How disappointing. Yet another person who refuses to acknowledge the truth about themselves even when it’s staring them in the face, and even to someone who doesn’t know you and will never meet you. At least you’re not alone in this regard.

I hate that Michael Jackson was a filthy pedophile bc he is the person responsible for a really great quote we should all take to heart: “If you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make the change.” We are ALL guilty of acting in ways that contradict our beliefs.

There's absolutely nothing hypocritical about what I said. First I never voted nor supported Obama. Secondly Obama is no longer the President, nor have any power to do anything in the government. Lastly, if you can't the see the differences between the two there isn't much I can do for you.

It doesn’t matter if you supported Obama or not. You don’t feel the same about his praise of dictators as you do about Trump. The media is succeeding.

Forum List

Back