Trump conspiring with kennedy

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
anyone else see this crazy conspiracy theory that trump got Kennedy to resign because he borrowed money from Kennedy’s son years ago and that somehow that makes the resignation illegitimate and so trump can’t appoint a new justice?

Can anyone explain the logic to me because it can’t figure it out

anyone else see this crazy conspiracy theory that trump got Kennedy to resign because he borrowed money from Kennedy’s son years ago and that somehow that makes the resignation illegitimate and so trump can’t appoint a new justice?

It's sorta like how Obama was born in Kenya. You should be plenty familiar with this type of thing.

Don't worry. A good conspiracy theory will figure itself out if enough people believe in it.

It's sorta like how Obama was born in Kenya. You should be plenty familiar with this type of thing.

Thing is, he was asking you if you lend any credence to this theory. Not about Obama and Kenya.

If I knew any better, I would think that deflection means you do. Though, I wouldn't be surprised.

All I can say is wih the shape this world is in any could happen. Hell Calif could form their own Nation and declare themselves a Commie Nation.

so it's a stupid lefty conspiracy

it's a stupid theory.... yes, there is some connection to Kennedy's son but that only means Trump owes kennedy's son a favor, for loaning Trump the money....not the other way around!

kennedy is 81 yrs old..... old enough to finally retire!

I did read a month ago that Trump admin people were talking to kennedy and trying to convince him to retire NOW....!!!!

but I am pretty certain Kennedy was thinking of doing such, regardless...

Forum List

Back