Trump considers pulling out of US Constitution

I know this is supposed to be satire, but why does it feel like it could be true?

Oh.................that's right................Trump wants to ban the media from the WH.

The best satire is ALWAYS grounded in truth :wink:

I find it scary that he only wants to allow news agencies that are favorable to him in the press room. Reporters are supposed to report on everything, not just the stuff that makes Trump look good.

I think they should all get up and walk out the next Sanders lie. I think the media should quit the press room.

Why anyone bothers with the Chubby Huck Kid at this point is beyond me.

Every answer looks something like this:

"As I've said many times before, I would direct you to the president's outside legal team"

sarah-huckabee-sanders-daughter-of-a-preacher-whose-iob-s-28718617.png
She does one heck of a good job. If I were her I'd toss some of those nasty ass rude reporters or at the very least ban them from coming back in to the press conferences. If the news agencies can't send decent people with some manners into the White House they don't belong there at all.

She is a liar. It'd must be a terrible job when you need to make up excuses and lie like she does.

I find it scary that he only wants to allow news agencies that are favorable to him in the press room. Reporters are supposed to report on everything, not just the stuff that makes Trump look good.

I think they should all get up and walk out the next Sanders lie. I think the media should quit the press room.

"As I've said many times before, I would direct you to the president's outside legal team"

She does one heck of a good job. If I were her I'd toss some of those nasty ass rude reporters or at the very least ban them from coming back in to the press conferences. If the news agencies can't send decent people with some manners into the White House they don't belong there at all.

She is a liar. It'd must be a terrible job when you need to make up excuses and lie like she does.

Our Captain Chaos fans are becoming little autocrats right in front of our eyes.

I've even seen a few of them suggest that Trump be allowed to imprison his least favorite reporters.

They are how democracies die

I know this is supposed to be satire, but why does it feel like it could be true?

Oh.................that's right................Trump wants to ban the media from the WH.

Easy to solve. Erase seniority in seating. Assign seats. Put the assholes in the back row. Let Jim Acosta stand behind them. :113:

I have watched those press conferences and have seen for myself how rude and obnoxious a few of those so called reporters are. Its simple I wouldn't allow it and they are not bound by law to allow just anyone in there no should they be. You are free to act like a twat where ever you want but whoever is in charge also has the right to tell y'all get your information from the video clips and the people that know how to conduct themselves as professionals. BTW, I haven't seen her lie either. She is not obligated to answer a question in a manner that suits your objectives not is she obligated to call on anyone in that room of reporters if she feels they are going to be out of line.

Forum List

Back