Trump considering firing Rex Tillerson

I like Rex Tillerson myself.. He reminds me of an old corporate CEO we had once. He was a man with character, morals and had decent mannerisms about himself. He built a huge corporation, and most enjoyed working for someone like him. After he was gone the company started going to Hell, and I could see exactly why. Infact we are losing men of these caliber and character faster and faster these days. Do you all know of people you can really look up to these days ? Not so much right ?

Last edited:
If anything Tillerson being as Trump's equal in intelect is probably where the trouble is coming from. Hard to put two bull's in a China shop competing with one another, let alone just one being loose in there.

If anything Tillerson being as Trump's equal in intelect is probably where the trouble is coming from. Hard to put two bull's in a China shop competing with one another, let alone just one being loose in there.

Equal? Your kidding right, sexy Rexy is so far in front of Trump intellectually it isn't even on a chart!

Equal? Your kidding right, sexy Rexy is so far in front of Trump intellectually it isn't even on a chart!
. Hope your a female... LOL.

`

`
`

Only a loser works for a loser.

My uncle worked for Donald Trump in Atlantic City back in the 80s. They got along just fine. In fact, he paid for his daughter's wedding
Trump has a long history of helping people.....

Desperate for help, the family called on Trump, who agreed to provide his private Boeing 727. Once the plane landed in LaGuardia, Andrew was whisked to the Schneider Children’s Hospital of Long Island Jewish Medical Center.

In the JTA story, Andrew’s father said, “Mr. Trump did not hesitate when we called him up. He said ‘yes, I’ll send my plane out.'” And grandmother Feigy Ten enthused, saying, “Donald Trump is a miracle, just a miracle.”

The America We Deserve

And this (skip to the 3 min mark)....

Forum List

Back