Trump confronts 2018's harsh political reality

Thank you Pres. Trump!! ...
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft

For what?

Watch him squirm.

Over the past few weeks — especially since Roy Moore's defeat — sources close to Trump say he's finally recognizing a harsh reality: If Republicans lose the House in 2018, it will pose an existential threat to his presidency, with endless investigations, legislative obstruction and a likely move toward impeachment.

"Oh, he gets it," a source who's recently spoke to Trump told me.
<more>
Yes, he's coming to the realization that Democrats will do ANYTHING to subvert the opposition and acquire power.

I hope he pounds every last Democrat crook into the ground.

The Republicans stopped Obama getting a Supreme Court justice. From that moment on, it's a fight to the death. You reap what you sow.
democrats would have done the same. You're fooling nobody.

They might have done. That's not my point. My point is that these Republican partisan hacks are hypocritical
Not at all. Your side is getting the same shit sandwich they have pushed for years.

My side? Which is my side exactly?

Trump supporting GOP patriots will increase our lead in the House and especially in the Senate. We can't depend on Democrats to help MAGA, so we need a super majority so that we no longer have to depend on kissing McCain's ass.

Dream on, buddy.

Reality is, in off year elections, the incumbant party usually loses 40 house seats and five senate seats on average.

The dems only need 23 and 2 to retake Congress.
I know you are dreaming the Ds will take Congress, but my poor boy nothing will change if they do.

One would think you would learn, but you never do.

Something will change. The far right extremists will be put out of business especially in the House.
Yet there aren’t any far right extremists in the house. Stop believing lies from the DNCMSM. It makes you dumb.

Watch him squirm.

Over the past few weeks — especially since Roy Moore's defeat — sources close to Trump say he's finally recognizing a harsh reality: If Republicans lose the House in 2018, it will pose an existential threat to his presidency, with endless investigations, legislative obstruction and a likely move toward impeachment.

<more>

In the real world you liberals are having

the harsh political reality shoved right

up your ass by Super Prez Donald J. Trump..

Trump has stomped your ass at every turn..

All of the naysayers have been proven wrong...

You liberals are in some deep shit because

Super Prez is going to keep stomping

liberal ass.....

His employee turnover rate is 34% which is twice as high as Reagan`s whose 17% which is the second highest in 40 years. Except for a few hardy individuals Trump is left with subpar sycophants and drooling idiots. Of course his crooked family is still there.
Trump Staff Turnover Hits 34%—a First Year Presidential Record
Trump fires dishonest and incompetent employees.

Mkay??

When is he firing himself?
As soon as you assholes find evidence of Russian Collusion.

Then he is not firing the dishonest and incompetent. He is dishonest and incompetent. Asshole.

Trump supporting GOP patriots will increase our lead in the House and especially in the Senate. We can't depend on Democrats to help MAGA, so we need a super majority so that we no longer have to depend on kissing McCain's ass.

Dream on, buddy.

Reality is, in off year elections, the incumbant party usually loses 40 house seats and five senate seats on average.

I know you are dreaming the Ds will take Congress, but my poor boy nothing will change if they do.

Something will change. The far right extremists will be put out of business especially in the House.
Yet there aren’t any far right extremists in the house. Stop believing lies from the DNCMSM. It makes you dumb.

I can make my own decisions thank you. Ronald Reagan said that no man should not be able to see a doctor because he cannot afford it. It seems that the rightwing extremists are perfectly fine with that. Ronald Reagan reformed taxes by repealing even loopholes the rich used. Right wing extremists have no problem with creating special breaks only the rich can use.

Watch him squirm.

<more>

liberal ass.....
That is exactly what is wrong with this country.

That is what it is all about isn't it. It isn't about good policy just getting even with liberals. When liberals get power they will stomp Republican ass.

His employee turnover rate is 34% which is twice as high as Reagan`s whose 17% which is the second highest in 40 years. Except for a few hardy individuals Trump is left with subpar sycophants and drooling idiots. Of course his crooked family is still there.

Mkay??
What a lying insane loon you are. :cuckoo:
jillian have you ever said one good thing about Trump's presidency? If not, you are not competent to judge him because you are too far down the road of confirmation bias.

This goes for the rest of you who are likeminded.

Last edited:

Dream on, buddy.

What are you going to do if the GOP increases its lead in in Congress. I bet you a bitcoin dollar Roy Moore won't win reelected to serve Alabama in 2018. I suggest you make contingency plans now.

Mkay??
jillian have you ever said one good thing about Trump's presidency? If not, you are not competent to judge him because you are too far down the road of confirmation bias.

What good is there to say about a narcissistic pathological liar? The man is a shambling demented fat ass.

Watch him squirm.

<more>

liberal ass.....
Trump has 2 of his people under house arrest and 2 more that have pled guilty. How do you think this is going to end for him? That`s the harsh political reality that`s being shoved up Trump`s ass and the asses of you Deplorables.

Bannon has tipped the night-cart on Dirty Don's head, I think Mueller will be getting some juicy tips from him.
Roll on, the Nov 6!

Dream on, buddy.

I can make my own decisions thank you. Ronald Reagan said that no man should not be able to see a doctor because he cannot afford it. It seems that the rightwing extremists are perfectly fine with that. Ronald Reagan reformed taxes by repealing even loopholes the rich used. Right wing extremists have no problem with creating special breaks only the rich can use.
Silly.

There is little difference between Rs and Ds. They both are owned and controlled by the extreme wealthy.

Your comment about Ronald Reagan has nothing to do with your point that Rs in Congress are right wing extremists.

Stop buying into the lies that Rs are different from Ds. When you do, you will then reach a level of understanding intelligent people reached years ago.

Mkay??

What good is there to say about a narcissistic pathological liar? The man is a shambling demented fat ass.
And he ran against a sick pathological liar. A demented fat ass.
Seems that you would like him.....is it because he's not a woman?

Mkay??

And he ran against a sick pathological liar. A demented fat ass.
Seems that you would like him.....is it because he's not a woman?
OldCock and Silly Jilly are stuck in the old binary thinking of Ds good Rs bad. They will not be moved from their antiquated thinking, no matter how illogical it is.

Watch him squirm.

<more>

liberal ass.....
Trump has 2 of his people under house arrest and 2 more that have pled guilty. How do you think this is going to end for him? That`s the harsh political reality that`s being shoved up Trump`s ass and the asses of you Deplorables.

Rave on you idiot...

You are living in a dream world....

Dream on, buddy.

Silly.

There is little difference between Rs and Ds. They both are owned and controlled by the extreme wealthy.

Your comment about Ronald Reagan has nothing to do with your point that Rs in Congress are right wing extremists.

Stop buying into the lies that Rs are different from Ds. When you do, you will then reach a level of understanding intelligent people reached years ago.

Reagan was not a far right extremist. He was what might be called a compassionate conservative. Reagan reformed the tax code and he did it the right way. He did it in bipartisan way. He also was a supporter of the EITC. Ronald Reagan would be rejected by these so-called conservatives today. Reagan was a great man and if you could put one more figure on Mt Rushmore, he would be the man.

Forum List

Back