Trump condemns 'all types of racism' after a week of racially tinged remarks

And you lie, once again.
The GOP being 90% white kind of tells the story.

This video is hilarious. Paul Ryan attacking and defending Trump. Back and forth. For anyone not knowing that the GOP will do anything to rip off America it's very confusing.

How can you lie when there was a video? You think this is an O'Keefe video? It's not.

Is it really any wonder that more Americans than not (49/47 Quinnipiac July '18) believe Trump is a racist and cannot take him seriously in these matters :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

President Donald Trump on Saturday condemned "all types of racism and acts of violence" on the first anniversary of the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, calling for the nation to "come together" after a week in which he stoked racial divisions with attacks on black athletes and other minorities.

Taking to Twitter ahead of a controversial "Unite the Right 2" white supremacist rally Sunday in Washington, Trump decried the "senseless death and division" spawned by what he called the "riots in Charlottesville." A counterprotester was killed when a man who police say identified himself as a Nazi drove a car into a crowd.​

Continued:

1225a9ee8fca5ef028ed2b439a684c0eb12a5635dbf91817f0ce9e250385d1ab.jpg
Trump is as much a coward as he is a racist.

His ‘both sides’ nonsense is an example of his cowardice and racism.

Trump must single out and condemn rightwing racism and hate, as it is the most virulent, pernicious, and dangerous – he won’t, of course, because they make up much of his base of support.

Perhaps YOU can provide a quote? Nobody else has

Watches Jones scurry off again after another drive by

Well, I do think there's blame -- yes, I think there's blame on both sides. You look at -- you look at both sides. I think there's blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. ... But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. ... You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

That's not racist. I don't think you loons really know what racist is. You've used it to the point it's meaningless. Well done, dopes
NO?

What was his intent?
Condemn violence by spreading blame equally

It was not equal. Protesting racism is not the same as marching in favor of it

It wasn't racist. LOL You clowns are floundering badly on this

Trump must single out and condemn rightwing racism and hate, as it is the most virulent, pernicious, and dangerous – he won’t, of course, because they make up much of his base of support.

Well, I do think there's blame -- yes, I think there's blame on both sides. You look at -- you look at both sides. I think there's blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. ... But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. ... You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

That's not racist. I don't think you loons really know what racist is. You've used it to the point it's meaningless. Well done, dopes
NO?

What was his intent?

Good to see you condemning BLM.

What does the Bureau of Land Management have to do with this topic?

NO?

What was his intent?

Good to see you condemning BLM.

What does the Bureau of Land Management have to do with this topic?
They have to do with land management, rabbi.

Is it really any wonder that more Americans than not (49/47 Quinnipiac July '18) believe Trump is a racist and cannot take him seriously in these matters :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

President Donald Trump on Saturday condemned "all types of racism and acts of violence" on the first anniversary of the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, calling for the nation to "come together" after a week in which he stoked racial divisions with attacks on black athletes and other minorities.

Taking to Twitter ahead of a controversial "Unite the Right 2" white supremacist rally Sunday in Washington, Trump decried the "senseless death and division" spawned by what he called the "riots in Charlottesville." A counterprotester was killed when a man who police say identified himself as a Nazi drove a car into a crowd.​

Continued:

NO?

What was his intent?

No No NO!! Those who point out or protest racism are the RACISTS!
You should have learned that USMB lesson long ago ;-)

Race and ethnicity. Republicans hold a 49%-40% lead over the Democrats in leaned party identification among whites.
A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation
From pew

And you lie, once again.
The GOP being 90% white kind of tells the story.

This video is hilarious. Paul Ryan attacking and defending Trump. Back and forth. For anyone not knowing that the GOP will do anything to rip off America it's very confusing.

How can you lie when there was a video? You think this is an O'Keefe video? It's not.

Continued:

NO?

What was his intent?

It was not equal.

You're right...

Antifa outnumbered the WS

Good thing we had the media to clear up that “They’re rapists” comment, otherwise it would have not been clear that’s what he meant. I mean, he totally cuts off from saying “they’re bringing their” to say “they’re rapists”?

Oh wait... anyone who’s seen the actual video and has a lick of sense AND is willing to be honest with themselves knows that’s not what he meant at all.

As for what that comment ACTUALLY meant, “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime... their rapists,” — it’s true. Illegals from Mexico have committed rape in America, but you and the media would rather ignore that in favor of smearing Trump. PATHETIC

Whenever I argue with people about this they’re never interested in showing the actual video footage. They always type it out in hopes the person they’re trying to convince will take their word for it, changing “their” into “they’re” LOL when you listen to what he actually said it doesn’t even make sense for him to all the sudden say “they’re rapists.”

Why not show the video instead of taking the time to type it out? No worries. I’ll do it for you.

And Americans have committed rape in Mexico - Your point?
US-born Americans commit more rape and murder than immigrants, Texas data show

What a waste of time you are.

This from perhaps the most vacuous poster on the board :)

o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg

Trust me—no one thinks that of me here.

Continued:

Horseshit.

You can't get away with calling someone a racist simply because he enforces the law!!!

The best explanation you can give for Trump is that he is not racist, but uses racists to help support his base

What HIllary called the Deplorables

And why Hillary is sitting in her robe with her feet up on her front porch at her house and not at the white house.

Her campaign manager knew when she called half the country deplorable she had signed her own death warrant.

Forum List

Back