Trump condemns 'all types of racism' after a week of racially tinged remarks

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Is it really any wonder that more Americans than not (49/47 Quinnipiac July '18) believe Trump is a racist and cannot take him seriously in these matters :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

President Donald Trump on Saturday condemned "all types of racism and acts of violence" on the first anniversary of the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, calling for the nation to "come together" after a week in which he stoked racial divisions with attacks on black athletes and other minorities.

Taking to Twitter ahead of a controversial "Unite the Right 2" white supremacist rally Sunday in Washington, Trump decried the "senseless death and division" spawned by what he called the "riots in Charlottesville." A counterprotester was killed when a man who police say identified himself as a Nazi drove a car into a crowd.​

Continued:

Trump condemns 'all types of racism' after a week of racially tinged remarks

1225a9ee8fca5ef028ed2b439a684c0eb12a5635dbf91817f0ce9e250385d1ab.jpg

I've asked many members to prove that he is a racist and they all have failed
prove it

The proof is in the pudding harm - I'm not gonna spoon it up for you.
Well - WTF, only took 9/10 of a second
Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List
you bring up the same nonsense as the others--the exact same crap
you--also--do NOT know the definition of racist
here:
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
you prove NOTHING
you don't have anything even close
Trump did not personally deny renting apartments
banning muslims is NOT racist--it is for national security!!!
..ie: out of a population of 600,000 with about one PERCENT islamist, 2 islamists committed the Boston Bombing
He spent years suggesting that the nation’s first black president was born not in the United States but in Kenya, a lie that Trump still has not acknowledged as such.
this is NOT being a racist ...you are not even close

The best explanation you can give for Trump is that he is not racist, but uses racists to help support his base

What HIllary called the Deplorables

Nice link:

"Donald Trump has been obsessed with race for the entire time he has been a public figure. He had a history of making racist comments as a New York real-estate developer in the 1970s and ‘80s. More recently, his political rise was built on promulgating the lie that the nation’s first black president was born in Kenya. He then launched his campaign with a speech describing Mexicans as rapists."

From the first paragraph alone:

Trump has been obsessed with race. Totally without foundation. The MAIN campaign point is about illegal immigration, which has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE (Mexicans are caucasian).

Trump promulgated the lie that O'Bama was born in Kenya. Absolutely false. He MOCKED Soetoro for being unable to come up with reasonable evidence that he was born in Hawaii. He was having fun with it, and the press was eating it up. Trump NEVER ONCE CLAIMED THAT O'BAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA, he merely pointed out that something that should have been easily provable was not being proved.

Trump NEVER referred to "Mexicans" as rapists. He merely pointed out that Mexican gang members who were illegally in this country were being credibly accused of rapes in large numbers.

So given the clear bias and disregard for truth that is manifested in the FIRST FUCKING PARAGRAPH, why would anyone waste the time to continue reading this hit piece?

prove it

The definitive list is anything but definitive. It is projecting by someone desperate to make something stick on someone the opposite of what they have actually proven to be.
Now, if you want I can post all the proof you want he isn’t. Want to see it? I’ve done it before, will be glad to assist you again.

maybe those blacks did not have good credit/etc
most of these stories are so full of shit and sometimes just plain lies/etc

prove it

....I was denied a loan to buy a wedding ring because------------------------------duh-------I hadn't worked at my job for enough time!!! and I'm WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess the white guy that denied me was RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have no proof at all

Thank you President Trump! People Look at what someone DOES, do not split hairs about what they say.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Aug 11

I am proud to have fought for and secured the LOWEST African American and Hispanic unemployment rates in history. Now I’m pushing for prison reform to give people who have paid their debt to society a second chance. I will never stop fighting for ALL Americans!

6:41 AM - 11 Aug 2018

Forum List

Back