Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

Again... if she would have gotten all the percentages she was supposed to have gotten, she would have won. What about that do you not understand?

1. The polls were bogus, the lying media propped up this corrupt and criminal woman.
2. The American people had the right to be informed about the corruption and crimes of this woman.

Ergo:
She would have won, if she was not Killary.

:D

Trump whooped your ass in the election, he rolled into Dem territory like a tank and took your blue states away from Hillary. PA, MI, WI funniest damn thing I ever saw. Who got bent over? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

pootey poot didn't want hillary in the whitehouse for a very good reason. SHE wouldn't become his whore....

that's why he wanted donny from queens & got him. that orange anus shaped mouth of his is just right for what putin is gonna get from him.

lol...

Yes yes you have Trump butthurt, anything else? What are your thoughts on the SCOTUS nomination we stole from Obama or Comey swift boating Hillary at the last moment? :badgrin:

hey, i find it amusing that you like to cheat & steal to get the SC & the votes... & attempting - yet failed -to strip the ethics committee of it's power in secret down in the bowels of the capital pretty much sums up what your filthy party has become. kudos sweety, how long b4 drumpf gets impeached?

as far as comey is concerned... he will answer to what he did & why on tuesday... maybe he has reason... maybe he doesn't.

When you play the impeach card before the guy is even sworn into office, that makes your side look like sore losers who have sour grapes. The American people find that childish.

he is a walking conflict of interest. it's only a matter of time sweety....

That's funny you libs didn't seem concerned about the over $2 billion the Clintons amassed by whoring themselves to third world countries. Where was your conflict of interest and ethics high horse then? You have no cred, zero.

You can't read. Your CJ degree won't get you a loss prevention job at Walmart.

"And it goddamn sure won't take the focus off the heart of the matter. Democrat corruption stacked a mile high."

I can read... and you are full of shit.

Just like in two consecutive posts you just contradicted yourself.

One post you say no one voted based on the emails that were released, and then the next you brag about how corrupt the Democratic party is based on the emails. You're fucking as dumb as a box of rocks... and what makes it even more funny, is that you then go on to insult me and say I can't read and that my degree is worthless.

Do you even understand what you are typing?
No one that was going to vote for Hillary was effected by the leak the polls prove it. She got the percentages the polls said she would.

That's not true and you know it. You don't think Operation Taco Bowl hurt her with the Hispanic vote that Trump did surprising well in?

It's absolutely amazing that you Trump supporters were all over each email release bragging about how much damage it was going to do to Hillary... and now when it is a negative to your position, they were no big deal and didn't change anything.
The polls should she would get x amount of the vote on election day and she got those amounts in almost every State as the polls showed.

No, she didn't...or she would have won. And obviously she didn't. Were you even paying attention? As I said, Trump did better with Hispanic voters than expected.

Another election surprise: Many Hispanics backed Trump
I post the reality and you vanish now who would have expected that?

I can read... and you are full of shit.

Just like in two consecutive posts you just contradicted yourself.

One post you say no one voted based on the emails that were released, and then the next you brag about how corrupt the Democratic party is based on the emails. You're fucking as dumb as a box of rocks... and what makes it even more funny, is that you then go on to insult me and say I can't read and that my degree is worthless.

Do you even understand what you are typing?
No one that was going to vote for Hillary was effected by the leak the polls prove it. She got the percentages the polls said she would.

That's not true and you know it. You don't think Operation Taco Bowl hurt her with the Hispanic vote that Trump did surprising well in?

It's absolutely amazing that you Trump supporters were all over each email release bragging about how much damage it was going to do to Hillary... and now when it is a negative to your position, they were no big deal and didn't change anything.
The polls should she would get x amount of the vote on election day and she got those amounts in almost every State as the polls showed.

No, she didn't...or she would have won. And obviously she didn't. Were you even paying attention? As I said, Trump did better with Hispanic voters than expected.

Because I'm not going to argue this with you. You want to have it both ways. You want to say all the pre-election percentages were right... but then won't admit if they were right then Hillary would have won. I posted the TRUTH that Trump won more Hispanic votes than was expected... but you ignore that. There is nothing to continue arguing here. That's why I "vanished."

McAfee has been a white hacker forever, like since the beginning, if he's laying out his opinion on this, I'm going to listen to him rather than some partisan hack on a political forum.

Does it really make any difference? Even if the evidence is painted to your face you still don't believe anything coming from FBI, CIA & NSA ........................ But you believed anything coming from Russia your homeland.

High IQ doesn't constitute you are smart and actually some are dumb. You might be an expert of your *specialties or book smart* which make someone look like intelligently smart but that doesn't mean you have high IQ.

You can be intelligently smart but socially idiot. Etc.

Get off it you fruit loop. You're the one who was shown photographic evidence of my military family and denied it - not me.

----

On that note, now that I'm finally caught up on the barrage of responses to my posts this AM, I'm off to code.

Yes you told me about your family being a so called in the military. Maybe Russia.

And I told you a long time ago that I know lots of veterans and active military personnels.
Some of them don't like Obama's policies BUT NEVER NEVER AGAINST this government or sided with Putin........
You on the other hand a Putin lover..... that is against Obama and this country..... That makes you a Traitor.

Because I'm not going to argue this with you. You want to have it both ways. You want to say all the pre-election percentages were right... but then won't admit if they were right then Hillary would have won. I posted the TRUTH that Trump won more Hispanic votes than was expected... but you ignore that. There is nothing to continue arguing here. That's why I "vanished."
And yet the linked to polls CLEARLY show Hillary got EXACTLY what the poll said she would get.

And yet the linked to polls CLEARLY show Hillary got EXACTLY what the poll said she would get.

And the link I posted said Trump got more Hispanic votes than expected... so again, there is nothing to continue arguing about. You aren't going to change your position, and I'm not changing mine.

Yes you told me about your family being a so called in the military. Maybe Russia.

And I told you a long time ago that I know lots of veterans and active military personnels.
Some of them don't like Obama's policies BUT NEVER NEVER AGAINST this government or sided with Putin........
You on the other hand a Putin lover..... that is against Obama and this country..... That makes you a Traitor.

I can't believe you want to play this game with me after I trashed your first attempt to paint me a liar and traitor over believing Turkey shouldn't have shot down that Russian jet, now you're doubling down on your complete stupid because I don't buy 'propaganda' as evidence - and further calling my father, a Commander of the Alaska National Guard - Fort Rich, with over three decades in service, a fucking Russian as well.

I will /not/ allow you to speak ill of my family's proud military service to this country unchallenged, you think you would have learned that the first time:

You've seen these images already; it's what I posted the first time you tried to call me a liar and a traitor:

y55sYfW.jpg
89RDosb.jpg

Again, that's my husbands West Point ring in front of your post calling me a "BIG LIAR" and pictures of my father [in an AMERICAN army uniform] sitting behind President Bush, as well as at my wedding, and doing shit with my kids and husband. This is IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE that I am not lying, but still this apparently wasn't enough for your dumb partisan pea brain that "knows so much" about the opinions of military families to lick your wounds and shut up with your baseless accusations. You want to play harder? No problem.

You see that image in the top left, there happens to be video that goes with that image because it was from his retirement. Suck on this retirement speech you lying hack.

Retirement

Do feel free to let me know if you'd like to make more of an ass of yourself; I can pull out all kinds of stuff, from videos of my father crying on national news talking about /his/ soldiers he lost in Iraq, to audio tapes of my grandfather talking about fighting in WWII. I'd be more than happy to bury your credibility more than I already have here, and with your recent admission that you weren't going to read the evidence presented to debate a topic.

And the link I posted said Trump got more Hispanic votes than expected... so again, there is nothing to continue arguing about. You aren't going to change your position, and I'm not changing mine.
Nothing to change, Trump got the undecided vote that the polls ignored while Hillary got the amount of votes the polls said she would as evidenced by my links.

As an addendum, and to all my previous arguments that you, charwin95 would label me a traitor, I will point out the words passed down to my father at 5:00 in that speech:

"He was committed to doing what was right, for the right reasons."

THIS is why you would label me a traitor, you know /nothing/ of military men and women.

As an addendum, and to all my previous arguments that you, charwin95 would label me a traitor, I will point out the words passed down to my father at 5:00 in that speech:

"He was committed to doing what was right, for the right reasons."

THIS is why you would label me a traitor, you know /nothing/ of military men and women.

Just because your family was in the military doesn't mean you can't be a traitor. West Point was originally named after a traitor... Fort Benedict Arnold. How ironic that you showed a West Point ring huh?

I love how you hacks think you can insert your beliefs about the "right thing" as the "only way to think," and proclaim everyone else traitors if they disagree with your partisan bullshit. It's quite amusing, and telling as well.

If you haven't noticed yet, your ilk are destroying your party with your own hypocrisy. Individualism, values of right and wrong, principles, and even truth are being tossed aside and ya'll still think you're hot shit... Very amusing.

I love how you hacks think you can insert your beliefs about the "right thing" as the "only way to think," and proclaim everyone else traitors if they disagree with your partisan bullshit. It's quite amusing, and telling as well.

If you haven't noticed yet, your ilk are destroying your party with your own hypocrisy. Individualism, values of right and wrong, principles, and even truth are being tossed aside and ya'll still think you're hot shit... Very amusing.

Supporting Russia and Putin over your own government is traitorous. End of story.

Supporting Russia and Putin over your own government is traitorous. End of story.

Supporting fascism is considered TREASON TO THE CONSTITUTION

Supporting fascism is considered TREASON TO THE CONSTITUTION

:blahblah:

I don't give a shit what you hacks want to pretend it is. I will support what is /right/ if our government can't see what is /right/ anymore then they fucking need a cleaning and I'm more than willing to stand up and voice my opinion to that fact. That doesn't make me a traitor, it makes me principled - something I expect our government to be as well.

I don't give a shit what you hacks want to pretend it is. I will support what is /right/ if our government can't see what is /right/ anymore then they fucking need a cleaning and I'm more than willing to stand up and voice my opinion to that fact. That doesn't make me a traitor, it makes me principled - something I expect our government to be as well.

You are basing your support on ignorance of the evidence. Congrats. How can someone with an IQ over 200 not understand how taking a position on such a subject without seeing the evidence is stupid?

:lmao:

Hmmm isn't that exactly what I fucking said about the "Russians hacked DNC"? Yes, I believe it is. I also don't believe this latest shitpile thrown out, allegedly by the same intelligence department.

And that makes me a traitor because? Oh yes, because I don't agree with your opinions... mmhmm

Hmmm isn't that exactly what I fucking said about the "Russians hacked DNC"? Yes, I believe it is. I also don't believe this latest shitpile thrown out, allegedly by the same intelligence department.

And that makes me a traitor because? Oh yes, because I don't agree with your opinions... mmhmm

No, it make you a traitor that you believe Russia and Putin over your own government...even in the face of truth, you still put the onus on your own government to prove itself over Russia and Putin. And you don't get that. It's amazing.

Forum List

Back