Trump colluding with Big oil

Gas prices are expected to plunge sharply in the final days leading up to the midterm elections, potentially nearing $2 a gallon at some stations in low-tax states. 'Colossal collapse' in gas prices expected heading into midterm elections
Can I get a We need an investigation....

This part got my attention, "That said, oil prices declined Thursday in part because the U.S. announced waivers on certain Iranian oil exports, suggesting that the falloff in Iranian petroleum may not occur right away."

So Obama is going soft on the Iranians or something like that?

Gas prices are expected to plunge sharply in the final days leading up to the midterm elections, potentially nearing $2 a gallon at some stations in low-tax states. 'Colossal collapse' in gas prices expected heading into midterm elections

This part got my attention, "That said, oil prices declined Thursday in part because the U.S. announced waivers on certain Iranian oil exports, suggesting that the falloff in Iranian petroleum may not occur right away."

Nope. He's protecting allies from energy shortages.

Nope. He's protecting allies from energy shortages.
Remember when colluding meant keeping prices high so big oil could get richer off Americans...Obama comes along and actually does that and its all good with dems.

The price of gas has been closely linked to all US election cycles for the past 20 years. IN fact, you could time your commodity investment plans by the US election days if you trade in gas for the past 20 years. Why is this news? Or maybe the point is that this is how the oil companies get those politicians into office that get them the drill licenses the cheapest?

Gas prices are expected to plunge sharply in the final days leading up to the midterm elections,

Oh no! That's terrible news .... Oh ... wait!

happy-man-celebrating-achievement-successful_szz0qtptpg_thumbnail-full02.png

Forum List

Back