Trump collapses from exhaustion after 90 minutes of faking empathy!

Your attempt was just too obvious. Really good satire uses true facts and then twists them to mean something funny. We'll wait while you practice.

Andy Borowitz has had no shortage of success in making normal people laugh but RWNJs fail to get it ...
Andy Borowitz - Wikipedia
Sorry that one WHOOSHED right through your brain Sarah :)

6a00d834530d9f69e201310f1df338970c-320wi

I was afraid of this, but looks like everything is okay now :D

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump collapsed from exhaustion after approximately ninety minutes of pretending to be a human being with empathy, the White House doctor has confirmed.

“In all my years of practicing medicine, I have never met a patient as healthy and vigorous as President Trump,” Dr. Ronny Jackson said. “But the sustained effort of simulating compassion proved too much for someone who has never exercised that part of his brain before.”

Shortly after Trump spent a gruelling ninety minutes pretending to care about immigrants, the unemployed, and other people whom he normally dismisses as losers, aides noticed that he was turning from a bright orange to a slightly paler orange before crumpling to the ground in a giant heap.

“If you have never spent a moment thinking about a human being besides yourself, imagine trying to pretend you are doing that for a solid ninety minutes,” Jackson said. “It’s physically punishing.”

Immediately following his collapse, Trump was rushed to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where a brain scan showed that his brush with human feelings did no permanent damage.

“I just visited with him, and he was sitting up in his bed, trashing Jay-Z on Twitter,” Dr. Jackson said. “It was such a relief to see that.”

Vice-President Mike Pence, who reportedly reacted to Trump’s collapse by leaping to his feet and exclaiming, “Am I President now?,” was not available for comment.​

Trump Collapses From Exhaustion After Ninety Minutes of Faking Empathy
The Op is not even clever. It is downright stupid.
Yeah, Trump would not be capable of empathy in any shape or form.

Your attempt was just too obvious. Really good satire uses true facts and then twists them to mean something funny. We'll wait while you practice.

Andy Borowitz has had no shortage of success in making normal people laugh but RWNJs fail to get it ...

that's because they have no senses of humor.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump collapsed from exhaustion after approximately ninety minutes of pretending to be a human being with empathy, the White House doctor has confirmed.

“In all my years of practicing medicine, I have never met a patient as healthy and vigorous as President Trump,” Dr. Ronny Jackson said. “But the sustained effort of simulating compassion proved too much for someone who has never exercised that part of his brain before.”

Shortly after Trump spent a gruelling ninety minutes pretending to care about immigrants, the unemployed, and other people whom he normally dismisses as losers, aides noticed that he was turning from a bright orange to a slightly paler orange before crumpling to the ground in a giant heap.

“If you have never spent a moment thinking about a human being besides yourself, imagine trying to pretend you are doing that for a solid ninety minutes,” Jackson said. “It’s physically punishing.”

Immediately following his collapse, Trump was rushed to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where a brain scan showed that his brush with human feelings did no permanent damage.

“I just visited with him, and he was sitting up in his bed, trashing Jay-Z on Twitter,” Dr. Jackson said. “It was such a relief to see that.”

Vice-President Mike Pence, who reportedly reacted to Trump’s collapse by leaping to his feet and exclaiming, “Am I President now?,” was not available for comment.​

Did he take lessons from "crying Chuck"?

Nope - NONE .. Sad
Hell, Tipsy usually responds with "That's a LIE!!!!!"
Funnier than fuk watching these idiots roil and revel in orange, humorless idiocy.

Side note: Have you EVER heard Donald break out in honest laughter?
Me neither

Nope - NONE .. Sad
Hell, Tipsy usually responds with "That's a LIE!!!!!"
Funnier than fuk watching these idiots roil and revel in orange, humorless idiocy.

Side note: Have you EVER heard Donald break out in honest laughter?
Me neither

my husband says he was funny with howard stern. i'll ask him if he actually ever laughed.

And Melania didn't pretend. When the orange turd talked about 'faith and family' she was the only one in her section that didn't stand. Perhaps she was live streaming the interview by Jimmy Kimmel of Stormy Daniels at that moment.

And Melania didn't pretend. When the orange turd talked about 'faith and family' she was the only one in her section that didn't stand. Perhaps she was live streaming the interview by Jimmy Kimmel of Stormy Daniels at that moment.

Perhaps Melania is not into giving "mulligans" as readily as that Trump ass-kisser, evangelical, Tony Perkins........lol

Do you seriously think you are funny?

I seriously think I have a sense of humor and understand satire.
Sadly, 99% of Trumptards do not :(

What's "sad", Doc...is that all you on the left seem to have now is snarky attempts at satire and humor all designed to undercut the Trump presidency. I don't think you've figured out that nobody except your fellow far left liberals are laughing at this nonsense any more.

Your attacks on Trump's personality simply shows how his agenda is succeeding and you don't know how to counter that EXCEPT with attempts at snarky humor! Keep it up. See how it works out for you in the next election!

Wrong.
We laugh at every one of your frivolous posts.

Forum List

Back