Trump collapses from exhaustion after 90 minutes of faking empathy!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I was afraid of this, but looks like everything is okay now :D

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump collapsed from exhaustion after approximately ninety minutes of pretending to be a human being with empathy, the White House doctor has confirmed.

“In all my years of practicing medicine, I have never met a patient as healthy and vigorous as President Trump,” Dr. Ronny Jackson said. “But the sustained effort of simulating compassion proved too much for someone who has never exercised that part of his brain before.”

Shortly after Trump spent a gruelling ninety minutes pretending to care about immigrants, the unemployed, and other people whom he normally dismisses as losers, aides noticed that he was turning from a bright orange to a slightly paler orange before crumpling to the ground in a giant heap.

“If you have never spent a moment thinking about a human being besides yourself, imagine trying to pretend you are doing that for a solid ninety minutes,” Jackson said. “It’s physically punishing.”

Immediately following his collapse, Trump was rushed to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where a brain scan showed that his brush with human feelings did no permanent damage.

“I just visited with him, and he was sitting up in his bed, trashing Jay-Z on Twitter,” Dr. Jackson said. “It was such a relief to see that.”

Vice-President Mike Pence, who reportedly reacted to Trump’s collapse by leaping to his feet and exclaiming, “Am I President now?,” was not available for comment.​

Trump Collapses From Exhaustion After Ninety Minutes of Faking Empathy

shutterstock_141604777-300x182.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump collapsed from exhaustion after approximately ninety minutes of pretending to be a human being with empathy, the White House doctor has confirmed.

“In all my years of practicing medicine, I have never met a patient as healthy and vigorous as President Trump,” Dr. Ronny Jackson said. “But the sustained effort of simulating compassion proved too much for someone who has never exercised that part of his brain before.”

Shortly after Trump spent a gruelling ninety minutes pretending to care about immigrants, the unemployed, and other people whom he normally dismisses as losers, aides noticed that he was turning from a bright orange to a slightly paler orange before crumpling to the ground in a giant heap.

“If you have never spent a moment thinking about a human being besides yourself, imagine trying to pretend you are doing that for a solid ninety minutes,” Jackson said. “It’s physically punishing.”

Immediately following his collapse, Trump was rushed to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where a brain scan showed that his brush with human feelings did no permanent damage.

“I just visited with him, and he was sitting up in his bed, trashing Jay-Z on Twitter,” Dr. Jackson said. “It was such a relief to see that.”

Vice-President Mike Pence, who reportedly reacted to Trump’s collapse by leaping to his feet and exclaiming, “Am I President now?,” was not available for comment.​

The Op is not even clever. It is downright stupid.

Libtards in the United States all have a loud sucking sound as they forcibly push their head farther up Uranus.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

The Op is not even clever. It is downright stupid.
He probably thinks his username is original.

Do you seriously think you are funny?

I seriously think I have a sense of humor and understand satire.
Sadly, 99% of Trumptards do not :(
I seriously think I have a sense of humor and understand satire
Most of what I post is satire with truth, yet most of the time, not quite all the time, the satire goes over your libtarded head.

peanut-o.gif

Most of what I post is satire with truth, yet most of the time, not quite all the time, the satire goes over your libtarded head.

LoL - 90% of the time you Trumptards don't recognize satire when you see it!

Conservatives lack sense of humor, study finds
Hard to recognize anything with liberal thinking, and I refer to the liberals head up Uranus.
Political Correctness; the death of Satire and critical thought
The 30+ Best Democrat Jokes That Put Liberals to Shame
Are We Becoming A Nation of Thin-Skinned Whiners?

The-Funniest-Democrat-Jokes-of-All-Time.jpg

Really poor taste satire.

New Topics

Forum List

Back