Trump claims that a sleepy person with zero energy will somehow be peppy enough to destroy an entire nation!

Doesn‘t look that sleepy to me
What physical activity does Fat Donnie do?

Well - Impeached Fat Donnie rides around in a golf cart. :)

9636692df93bf07f0fe2c22b292b9150.jpg
/----/ That's all you got? We got this: MAGAPILL What does Dementia Joe have to show after 44 years in Washington?

From Magapill.com - SERIOUSLY? :auiqs.jpg:

• Overall, Magapill is a Questionable source based on the promotion of one-sided Donald Trump propaganda, debunked conspiracy theories and false claims.
/-----/ Based on your overwhelming evidence??? It's funny you can't refute one thing posted there.
OK, Spanky, let's start with the first accomplishment and work our way through the entire list.
What is misleading or wrong about this?
Trump signs historic USMCA trade agreement
Source
President Trump signs the USMCA into law with senators, administration officials and trade officials by his side.
President Trump signed the historic United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement, replacing the Clinton-era North American Free Trade Agreement that he called a "disaster."
NAFTA with a new name
/——-/ STFU troll https://www.trade.gov/usmca-vsnafta

/----/ That's all you got? We got this: MAGAPILL What does Dementia Joe have to show after 44 years in Washington?

• Overall, Magapill is a Questionable source based on the promotion of one-sided Donald Trump propaganda, debunked conspiracy theories and false claims.
/-----/ Based on your overwhelming evidence??? It's funny you can't refute one thing posted there.
OK, Spanky, let's start with the first accomplishment and work our way through the entire list.
Source
President Trump signs the USMCA into law with senators, administration officials and trade officials by his side.
President Trump signed the historic United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement, replacing the Clinton-era North American Free Trade Agreement that he called a "disaster."
NAFTA with a new name
NAFTA with a new name

Show me what USMCA provides that will impress anyone

Source
NAFTA with a new name
NAFTA with a new name

Show me what USMCA provides that will impress anyone
/——/ I gave it to you and your only reply is your TDS personal opinion with nothing backing it up. Now spin this you big dope: House Democrats praise new trade deal to replace NAFTA amid impeachment

Last edited:
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald Trump claimed on Wednesday that Joe Biden is “incredibly sleepy” and has “zero energy,” yet somehow is peppy enough to destroy life in the United States as we know it.​
Speaking to Sean Hannity on Fox News, Trump attempted to explain the apparent contradiction between a person being barely sentient yet capable of singlehandedly dismantling a global superpower.​
“Sleepy Joe is practically unconscious and almost doesn’t have a pulse,” Trump said. “But that’s because he has put his entire body into hibernation, like a bear.”​
Trump went on to say that he had seen a documentary about bears on Animal Planet “that was so scary, every voter needs to see it.”​
“This bear hibernated all winter, but then, when he woke up, he had enough energy to rip a hiker’s face off,” he said. “Just you watch. Joe Biden is conserving his energy right now, but, as sure as you’re sitting there, the minute he takes office he will rip this country’s face off.”​
Trump said that, in November, the American people face a stark choice. “It’s between me, their favorite President, and an angry bear who hasn’t eaten in months,” he said.​

If it hasn't been explained before, it's his handlers who would be ruining the country. SENILE JOE isnt running anything

:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald Trump claimed on Wednesday that Joe Biden is “incredibly sleepy” and has “zero energy,” yet somehow is peppy enough to destroy life in the United States as we know it.​
Speaking to Sean Hannity on Fox News, Trump attempted to explain the apparent contradiction between a person being barely sentient yet capable of singlehandedly dismantling a global superpower.​
“Sleepy Joe is practically unconscious and almost doesn’t have a pulse,” Trump said. “But that’s because he has put his entire body into hibernation, like a bear.”​
Trump went on to say that he had seen a documentary about bears on Animal Planet “that was so scary, every voter needs to see it.”​
“This bear hibernated all winter, but then, when he woke up, he had enough energy to rip a hiker’s face off,” he said. “Just you watch. Joe Biden is conserving his energy right now, but, as sure as you’re sitting there, the minute he takes office he will rip this country’s face off.”​
Trump said that, in November, the American people face a stark choice. “It’s between me, their favorite President, and an angry bear who hasn’t eaten in months,” he said.​

I guess youre to fucking stupid to know weak people are easily controlled and manipulated,,,
Actually, you and your ilk are the weak and stupid since you are being controlled and manipulated by an expert, experienced grifter
wasn't a question.
could you be more specific???
You are accepting of his bad behavior---alienating our allies within his bullying tactics, allowing China to step into the void that our retreat from foreign affairs has created, the Russian "hoax". the Covid "hoax", the wall to be paid for by Mexico, the fiasco with North Korea, the promise to release his tax returns, his statement about no golf, his constant lying about just about everything, his encouragement of a "hate" atmosphere in our country, his separating immigrant children from their parents, his weakening of our government institutions like his attack on the Postal Service to shortstop the election, his slashing of 100 environmental protections in the name of profit that were put into place to protect you from industry abuse, his huge tax reduction for the wealthy which only served to make the. wealthy wealthier. It goes on and on and you know and accept this stuff unless you are a dunce.
OMG!!!

maybe he can be impeached for that???
Actually, I don't want a grifter to be my president. It is embarrassing. I don't know about impeachment but I sure do know that he needs to be voted out of office before he does any more damage to our Democracy
/----/ " Actually, I don't want a grifter to be my president. "
Actually, we don't have a grifter as president. Trump saved us from the corrupt, career politician Hildabeast and will save us from Dementia Joe and his handlers.
You do have a grifter as your president

Forum List

Back