Trump claims he 'met with the president of the Virgin Islands.' That's him.

Which is it?

• Trump hasn't got a clue

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Trumps losing his marbles

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Damn! He really is losing it. He's having meetings with and is talking to himself.

Trump says he 'met with the president of the Virgin Islands'

President Trump said on Oct. 13 that his administration will continue to help with hurricane recovery, and that he "met with the president of the Virgin Islands."
At least Trump knows we do not have 57 states, unlike the retard Obama.

You started a thread all about a slip up like that?

Dont you have homework to do, child?

Damn man it's not that serious. I made fun of Obama when he slipped too. Oh, and it's not much effort to start a thread. I still got my homework done.

Damn! He really is losing it. He's having meetings with and is talking to himself.

President Trump said on Oct. 13 that his administration will continue to help with hurricane recovery, and that he "met with the president of the Virgin Islands."

I wouldn't even worry about him saying this, I'd worry about him just listing names of places like he's on drugs as the most worrying.

Not only is Trump ignorant about who is the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands, but he's also shown us that he's not too sharp when it comes to actually doing his job.

Seems that recently, he had to be chased down and reminded by Pence to sign his EO that allows people to purchase health insurance across state lines.

And..................this is from Red State, so you conservatives can't call it "fake news", but damn near every other news site has something about it. There is also a video you can watch showing Pence chasing down Trump to sign.

WATCH: VP Pence Has to Remind Trump to Sign His Executive Order

As Andrea Ruth pointed out earlier, President Trump signed an executive order on healthcare, allowing for citizens to purchase health insurance across state lines.

It was a start, but it almost didn’t happen.

After making his announcement on Thursday, Trump moved to greet the lawmakers in attendance.

He appeared to be closing things out, thanking everyone for coming, when Vice President Pence quickly guided him back to the table to do what he was there to do – sign the order.

Yeah............I heard him say that in his speech today.

Wonder if anyone told him about his serious faux pax?

I mean................wow....................does Trump think that everything that is outside of CONUS is a foreign country?

It oughta be worth six or seven whiny tweets at 4am crying the blues about how the President of the Virgin Islands got deposed even though he got more votes just because he was bleeding from his wherever, and how we should have a revolution in this country and also covfefe.

No, not like 57 States. That was a verbal gaffe (meant to say 47), while Trump's gaffe was the result of pure ignorance.
Why would he say 47? I think it's 56 states and inhabited territories (Puerto Rico, US Virigin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, American Samoa, DC).

Because he was negotiating with his mouth between "50" and "47" and they collided.

It's more along the lines of Rump saying he watched the buildings go down on "7/11".

Nothing more important for you to post?

Ironic coming from the USMB Diarrhea poster who floods the board daily with news of "World Toilet Day" just so he can monopolize the "new threads" list.... :rolleyes:

I don't tho k

I don't think it's "a slip up".... Trump repeated referred back to the president of the virgin islands... he's clueless.

Donald said he met with the President of the Virgin Islands.
What a fucking, fucking, fucking stupid idiot.

Trump says he talked to the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands, which, hate to break the news, is himself
So you never misspoke? Or black jesus never did? OR Clinton? You idiots need to get a grip before you go over the edge.
When someone misspeaks it normally happens once. When something is repeated multiple times the person isn't misspeaking, they are saying the wrong information. Trump had no idea he is the president of the United States Virgin Islands.
He has proven over and over to be totally ignorant to basic geography.

Trump says he talked to the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands, which, hate to break the news, is himself
So you never misspoke? Or black jesus never did? OR Clinton? You idiots need to get a grip before you go over the edge.
When someone misspeaks it normally happens once. When something is repeated multiple times the person isn't misspeaking, they are saying the wrong information. Trump had no idea he is the president of the United States Virgin Islands.
In your sick world that's grounds for impeachment.

Making fun of Presidents when they misspeak is a time-honored tradition. Only their sycophants get about butthurt about it, though.

In your sick world that's grounds for impeachment.
In my world a POTUS that shows a profound ignorance to basic geography, world history, and vital policies and legislation, is an embarrassment.

Trump meant to say the governor not the president.

:eek:
Y- you... you mean..... you're saying he made a.....

(takes deep breath)

.... he made a MISTAKE?
hair-fire.gif

Think he'll ever own up to it? In his life, ever?

Be prepared for a torrent of diaper rash 4am tweets as soon as he reads your bigly accusation.

Forum List

Back