Trump Chaos and 2020

Voting for the best has always been the American way, what has changed us? There will be a green candidate or Libertarian running, and maybe even a Bloomberg-we'll see.
I really do hope so. But what's concerning me here is that there is a mil, it is e canyon between the two ends right now, and we're not seeing independents jumping in all over the place.

My concern is that they are choosing not to do so (such as Schultz) because the DEMAND isn't there - that we are now so split up into warring tribes that we don't WANT anyone bringing moderation or reason to the table.

That's pretty fucking terrifying.
Can't argue with that, but I think your problem will be solved. Trump WILL be impeached-not because he did ANYTHING wrong but because the Democrats and media are going to correct OUR votes in 2016. They have used an inquisition style to set the narrative that the media is driving and the public is swallowing. The senate will have NO choice but to impeach. I hate business as usual politicians like Pence, but maybe we deserve crap like that now. I have a final solution for this if it is between Pence and some crazy dem, I'll stay home. If Trump runs, I'll vote third party.
I don't know if he'll be removed, but I'm not very good at predicting stuff like that. Either way, this will be ugly.
I look at the everyday man's mantra. In 1968, it was "law and order". In 2019, it is "Russia"-never really went away. If the common people want removal, that is what will happen. Nixon just did not fight it like Trump does. Well, we are due for another WEAK president, so bring him (or her) on! (Could end up being Pelosi at this rate).

So he writes (and actually sends, holy shit) a letter to a world leader that looks like it was written by a fourth grader. He loses his shit in a meeting with the leaders of a co-equal branch of government, insults them, meeting ends. Before that he's trolling and dancing on the graves of the Kurds, as bombs were raining down on them, after he threw our allies under the bus.

This is just the last few days. It has been like this for over two years now. It's happened with such frequency that it almost seems NORMAL, and that's the LAST thing it should be.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is now largely under the control of illiberal leftist authoritarians. I'd really like to vote third party, since both parties have completely gone over the edge. I wanted to vote third party in 2016, but I knew I didn't want Trump within miles of the Oval Office. So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary.

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue. So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.
Do not vote Democrat-they may act more presidential, but the results of their actions will be worse for you. Ross Perot would have been an excellent president and did get 19%. He may have won if more people were not afraid to vote third party. This time, the choices will be bad, so there is no reason NOT to vote with courage. Holding your nose is settling-something WE should NEVER do. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Perot strategically worked to help the Democrats. He dropped when, like Mac1958 , he felt the Democrats had gained enough steam.

in 1992, running without party affiliation, Mr. Perot received 19.7 million votes, draining support from both major-party candidates and contributing to the victory of Democrat Bill Clinton over the incumbent president, Republican George H.W. Bush.”

“Then, in mid-July, he abruptly dropped out, saying the Democratic Party had “revitalized itself” ”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...debf90-a253-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html
REmember his VP? That didn't help

Wasn’t intended to. He was simply spoiling.

So he writes (and actually sends, holy shit) a letter to a world leader that looks like it was written by a fourth grader. He loses his shit in a meeting with the leaders of a co-equal branch of government, insults them, meeting ends. Before that he's trolling and dancing on the graves of the Kurds, as bombs were raining down on them, after he threw our allies under the bus.

This is just the last few days. It has been like this for over two years now. It's happened with such frequency that it almost seems NORMAL, and that's the LAST thing it should be.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is now largely under the control of illiberal leftist authoritarians. I'd really like to vote third party, since both parties have completely gone over the edge. I wanted to vote third party in 2016, but I knew I didn't want Trump within miles of the Oval Office. So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary.

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue. So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.
Lol you voted hillary and trash trump. Amazing.
I also notice you jump on the chance to trash trump but when something is talked about in his favor you have to "wait for both sides of the issue" even if you have the shit right in your face.
You are no better than the partisan hacks that reside here.
Your virtue signaling is a load of bullshit.
:itsok:

There was nothing wrong with that letter to Erdogan. He could have dressed it up with flowery language which might have placated the elites but the message would still be the same regardless.
I wonder how far down his followers are willing to drop their standards for this guy.

Maintaining and demanding standards used to be considered a good thing, once upon a time. When America was a better place.

I'm not asking, I'm just wondering.

So you're willing to cast a vote for the party that's normalized forcible gun seizure and numerous other crazy ideas because Trump sent a letter containing a simple and direct message?
In your mind, that's all I'm talking about? Not the last 2+ years?

I don't know what to tell you. I don't know how to answer.

Other than using "unpresidential" coarse language, what atrocities has Trump committed in the last couple of years? Is he the one constantly trying to stir up division by race and gender? Cuz if you listen to what he actually says the dude just won't stop bragging about all the good things he's doing for blacks and hispanics and women and lgbtqs. Meanwhile the other side, the ones you want to vote for won't stop specifically blaming white men for all the problems in the world. Which message is more divisive, huh?
Because of this man, I've had to add an all-new standard for a President that has to take precedence, that has to be considered before anything else, that has to be a the first requirement of a President before anything else:

Stable, mentally healthy, normally-functioning adult.

Never in a million years could I have imagined myself having to add that standard to an American President. But here I am.

A "stable, mentally healthy, normally-functioning adult", eh?

So was Barack Obama defined. Sharp dressed man. Well-spoken, pretty language. "Charming" was often heard. Surprisingly clean and articulate for a black man, per Joe Biden. The ultimate leader, per the Democrats. A Messiah, sighed their media.

And yet the man fucked up everything in sight. He jacked up the culture wars and reinvigorated racial tension to 1960s levels. He diminished the industries that drive the country and the military that protects it. He dispensed with the Constitution when it suited him, the JCPOA being a prime example. His ME policies nearly always favored the sponsors of Islamist terrorism, and in fact he funded their activity with a 1.8 billion dollar gift, ignoring that they ignored the very weightless agreement he had singularly forged with them.

I could go on.

Recall too, that Jimmy Carter was considered a "stable, mentally healthy, normally-functioning adult". The moral man who instead of taking action in his energy crisis, told America to put on a sweater, and sent two helicopters to rescue 52 hostages from Iran. The mind fairly boggles.

I'll take a wise-guy barbarian as the national leader over that "stable, mentally healthy, normally-functioning" crap any day of the week. Milquetoast muffins do not make effective leaders.

Last edited:
Voting for the best has always been the American way, what has changed us? There will be a green candidate or Libertarian running, and maybe even a Bloomberg-we'll see.
I really do hope so. But what's concerning me here is that there is a mil, it is e canyon between the two ends right now, and we're not seeing independents jumping in all over the place.

My concern is that they are choosing not to do so (such as Schultz) because the DEMAND isn't there - that we are now so split up into warring tribes that we don't WANT anyone bringing moderation or reason to the table.

Can't argue with that, but I think your problem will be solved. Trump WILL be impeached-not because he did ANYTHING wrong but because the Democrats and media are going to correct OUR votes in 2016. They have used an inquisition style to set the narrative that the media is driving and the public is swallowing. The senate will have NO choice but to impeach. I hate business as usual politicians like Pence, but maybe we deserve crap like that now. I have a final solution for this if it is between Pence and some crazy dem, I'll stay home. If Trump runs, I'll vote third party.
I don't know if he'll be removed, but I'm not very good at predicting stuff like that. Either way, this will be ugly.
I look at the everyday man's mantra. In 1968, it was "law and order". In 2019, it is "Russia"-never really went away. If the common people want removal, that is what will happen. Nixon just did not fight it like Trump does. Well, we are due for another WEAK president, so bring him (or her) on! (Could end up being Pelosi at this rate).
Well, because we are so split into tribes, any President will necessarily be weak because they'll have only the support of their party.

So the question will be how much damage a President can do by themselves, and that's what we're seeing now.

Lol you voted hillary and trash trump. Amazing.
I also notice you jump on the chance to trash trump but when something is talked about in his favor you have to "wait for both sides of the issue" even if you have the shit right in your face.
You are no better than the partisan hacks that reside here.
Your virtue signaling is a load of bullshit.
:itsok:
That's always your retort to anything. You are a dishonest joke.
I also think you are so full of yourself even you believe your bullshit.

I wonder how far down his followers are willing to drop their standards for this guy.

Maintaining and demanding standards used to be considered a good thing, once upon a time. When America was a better place.

I'm not asking, I'm just wondering.

So you're willing to cast a vote for the party that's normalized forcible gun seizure and numerous other crazy ideas because Trump sent a letter containing a simple and direct message?

Other than using "unpresidential" coarse language, what atrocities has Trump committed in the last couple of years? Is he the one constantly trying to stir up division by race and gender? Cuz if you listen to what he actually says the dude just won't stop bragging about all the good things he's doing for blacks and hispanics and women and lgbtqs. Meanwhile the other side, the ones you want to vote for won't stop specifically blaming white men for all the problems in the world. Which message is more divisive, huh?
Because of this man, I've had to add an all-new standard for a President that has to take precedence, that has to be considered before anything else, that has to be a the first requirement of a President before anything else:

Never in a million years could I have imagined myself having to add that standard to an American President. But here I am.

So was Barack Obama defined. Sharp dressed man. Well-spoken, pretty language. "Charming" was often heard. Surprisingly clean and articulate for a black man, per Joe Biden. The ultimate leader, per the Democrats. A Messiah, sighed their media.

And yet the man fucked up everything in sight. He jacked up the culture wars and reinvigorated racial tension to 1960s levels. He diminished the industries that drive the country and the military that protects it. He dispensed with the Constitution when it suited him, the JCPOA being a prime example. His ME policies nearly always favored the sponsors of Islamist terrorism, and in fact he funded their activity with a 1.8 billion dollar gift, ignoring that they ignored the very weightless agreement he had singularly forged with them.

I could go on.

Recall too, that Jimmy Carter was considered a "stable, mentally healthy, normally-functioning adult". The moral man who instead of taking action in his energy crisis, told America to put on a sweater, and sent two helicopters to rescue 400 hostages from Iran. The mind fairly boggles.

I'll take a wise-guy barbarian as the national leader over that "stable, mentally healthy, normally-functioning" crap any day of the week. Milquetoast muffins do not make effective leaders.
2 helicopters to rescue 400 people?
What are you referring to?

Well, because we are so split into tribes, any President will necessarily be weak because they'll have only the support of their party.

So the question will be how much damage a President can do by themselves, and that's what we're seeing now.
When Ford took over, he was well liked even though he was not elected. when he pardoned Nixon, his popularity plummeted. Couple with a bad economy, he lost the next election. By weak, I mean afraid to do the better thing even if unpopular like Trump and the tax cut, prison reform, wall, troop withdrawal, and saying Merry Christmas.

So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary...
The Clintons have done as much damage to the nation as FDR and are a true shit stain on American political history. They are true racists, elites, globalists and look down their noses at you. If you voted for Hillary, you didn't need to hold your nose. You can't smell shit if it was smeared up your nostrils.
I like the way you really zeroed in on the point of the post there.

You're going to back this man no matter how ugly this gets, no matter what he does. I get it.
Who in their right mind would vote for ANY of the DEM "can't-didates"?
Joe? He'll be shitting himself in the 'Sun Room' and calling his Filipino nurse 'mommy' in six months.
Warren? She is a habitual liar who won't tell the american public that middle class taxes will soar if she's elected.
Putt plug Pete? He claims to be a "combat veteran" but never came within five miles of any forward deployment. STOLEN VALOUR!!!! He was a fucking pizza delivery boy and taxi driver in Afghanistan.
Bernie the communist?
The others are a fucking joke and you know it.

Last edited:

I could go on.

Recall too, that Jimmy Carter was considered a "stable, mentally healthy, normally-functioning adult". The moral man who instead of taking action in his energy crisis, told America to put on a sweater, and sent two helicopters to rescue 400 hostages from Iran. The mind fairly boggles.

Sorry, was thinking days. Corrected to 52 hostages.

I could go on.

Sorry, was thinking days. Corrected to 52 hostages.
It happens!

:rofl:
Ol mac trusts pelosi over documented fact and he has the audacity to lecture other people
:rofl:

So says the liberal who is too ashamed to call himself a liberal. Do you actually think the leader of Turkey is educated? If he was he wouldn't be stirring the pot of NATO by attacking those across his southern border. But alas, no matter what this President does, you fuckers just hate him because of the brain washing you got all during the election. So while liberals used to be for peace, now they want war. Go figure.

A pity petulance isn't an impeachable offense

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue

His supporters actually applaud him his behavior w/all manner of 'tough guy' claims

So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.

Preparing one's self for lack of choice, illusion of democracy & loss of freedoms in an orwellian dystopia is easier once accepted

~S~
After Trump's win, I posted that my fear was that he'd screw up so badly that, in response, the Regressive Left would be able to fully take over the Democratic Party. Then we'd see only the far ends of the spectrum represented in 2020. So no matter which party won, it would be very bad news.

Right now, at this moment, my fear is pretty much playing out in real time.

Now it’s even Trumps fault the Democrats are a bunch of wacky leftists who are embarrassing even their own voters.

At some level, down deep, underneath all the fandom and ideology, these guys know exactly what I'm talking about.

But they'll never admit it, ever. So they do what they're trained to do: Attack.
Trumps behavior is a stain on our country like every other president we have had
I didnt vote for him, nor will I next year.
I'm just calling out your bullshit.
The bullshit you dont dare to try and back up..
Are you sure you arent an andaronjim sock?
:lol:

At some level, down deep, underneath all the fandom and ideology, these guys know exactly what I'm talking about.

But they'll never admit it, ever. So they do what they're trained to do: Attack.

I know what you're talking about. I simply disagree with your conclusion.

Your ego is a bit out of whack if you think I secretly agree.

Forum List

Back