Trump Chaos and 2020

So he writes (and actually sends, holy shit) a letter to a world leader that looks like it was written by a fourth grader. He loses his shit in a meeting with the leaders of a co-equal branch of government, insults them, meeting ends. Before that he's trolling and dancing on the graves of the Kurds, as bombs were raining down on them, after he threw our allies under the bus.

This is just the last few days. It has been like this for over two years now. It's happened with such frequency that it almost seems NORMAL, and that's the LAST thing it should be.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is now largely under the control of illiberal leftist authoritarians. I'd really like to vote third party, since both parties have completely gone over the edge. I wanted to vote third party in 2016, but I knew I didn't want Trump within miles of the Oval Office. So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary.

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue. So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.

He got the ceasefire....letter seems to have worked.

The people saying he lost his shit....are the democrats....wow....great post....

When was that letter sent?

Something tells me they don't have to actually send letters by pigeon anymore....

You don’t want to answer or you don’t know?

So he writes (and actually sends, holy shit) a letter to a world leader that looks like it was written by a fourth grader. He loses his shit in a meeting with the leaders of a co-equal branch of government, insults them, meeting ends. Before that he's trolling and dancing on the graves of the Kurds, as bombs were raining down on them, after he threw our allies under the bus.

This is just the last few days. It has been like this for over two years now. It's happened with such frequency that it almost seems NORMAL, and that's the LAST thing it should be.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is now largely under the control of illiberal leftist authoritarians. I'd really like to vote third party, since both parties have completely gone over the edge. I wanted to vote third party in 2016, but I knew I didn't want Trump within miles of the Oval Office. So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary.

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue. So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.

The people saying he lost his shit....are the democrats....wow....great post....
You don't know that "the letter worked".

You have no idea what happened behind the scenes.

Wow...great post.

My understanding is totally different.
Apparently they had this meeting yesterday.....and the Democrat leaders decided to stage another event.
Trump handed out a copy of the letter he sent to all of the members present....Pelosi refused to read it...turned it face-down on the table....then started making wise-cracks about Putin and Trump. Trump asks Pelosi what she finds so funny and she starts throwing a fit and storms out. Once the spoiled Dems left....they actually got something done. Meanwhile the Democrats were outside pouting and making up their version of what happened in the meeting and Nancy Pelosi is nashing her dentures and grinning like a cokehead. I really think the next time she shows up at the White House, she should do it sober.

You can always tell the weak minds........they regurgitate the last thing they saw in the media......and anything the democrats say....
Gawd, the irony.

Sometimes you could cut it with a butter knife.

Wow...great post.

Neither do you...but a ceasefire actually happened......

And again....nancy pelosi reported on what happened in the meeting......and you actually believed her...

Wow, you need help.....

Apparently they had this meeting yesterday.....and the Democrat leaders decided to stage another event.
Trump handed out a copy of the letter he sent to all of the members present....Pelosi refused to read it...turned it face-down on the table....then started making wise-cracks about Putin and Trump. Trump asks Pelosi what she finds so funny and she starts throwing a fit and storms out. Once the spoiled Dems left....they actually got something done. Meanwhile the Democrats were outside pouting and making up their version of what happened in the meeting and Nancy Pelosi is nashing her dentures and grinning like a cokehead. I really think the next time she shows up at the White House, she should do it sober.

You can always tell the weak minds........they regurgitate the last thing they saw in the media......and anything the democrats say....
Gawd, the irony.

What's ironic is the way you paint everyone on the right with the same wide brush.....at the same moment you're repeating word-for-word lib talking-points.

A pity petulance isn't an impeachable offense

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue

His supporters actually applaud him his behavior w/all manner of 'tough guy' claims

So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.

Preparing one's self for lack of choice, illusion of democracy & loss of freedoms in an orwellian dystopia is easier once accepted

~S~
After Trump's win, I posted that my fear was that he'd screw up so badly that, in response, the Regressive Left would be able to fully take over the Democratic Party. Then we'd see only the far ends of the spectrum represented in 2020. So no matter which party won, it would be very bad news.

Right now, at this moment, my fear is pretty much playing out in real time.

Normally I love your posts. But your out to lunch on this one.

Trump has done a great job. What you forget is that he's not a politician and never will be. He's a businessman who know how to get things done without all the glad handing which politicians are great at.

UE is the lowest its been in 50 years. The economy is doing great and we have jobs all across the country.

He's not as smooth as a politician but he gets his foreign policy done as well.

He'll win in 2020 so you'd better get used to that fact.
The unemployment rate has continued the downward trajectory it was enjoying when Trump took office.

The economy is at a mere 2.0% GDP and the Fed has had to step in to lower rates to deal with the weakness.

We are officially in a manufacturing recession.

We have exploded the deficit in a time of growth, something that even Keynes himself would have disliked.

Those are just facts. Hopefully a (good) trade deal with China will get us back on track. But at the moment, there is not much for Trump to crow about on this topic.

Wow...great post.

Neither do you...but a ceasefire actually happened......

And again....nancy pelosi reported on what happened in the meeting......and you actually believed her...

Wow, you need help.....
So you admit it. Thanks.

Gawd, the irony.

What's ironic is the way you paint everyone on the right with the same wide brush.....at the same moment you're repeating word-for-word lib talking-points.
You're welcome to challenge the veracity and honesty of anything I say, at any time.

Instead, all you guys can do is distort my words to make "points".

Wow...great post.
Is that what Nancy Pelosi and Chuck U Schumer told you?

Wow...great post.
I've never spoken with them.

And they don't have radio shows.

One of my brothers has met Pelosi, though.

Wow...great post.

Did he finally escape from her basement?

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue

His supporters actually applaud him his behavior w/all manner of 'tough guy' claims

Preparing one's self for lack of choice, illusion of democracy & loss of freedoms in an orwellian dystopia is easier once accepted

~S~
After Trump's win, I posted that my fear was that he'd screw up so badly that, in response, the Regressive Left would be able to fully take over the Democratic Party. Then we'd see only the far ends of the spectrum represented in 2020. So no matter which party won, it would be very bad news.

Trump has done a great job. What you forget is that he's not a politician and never will be. He's a businessman who know how to get things done without all the glad handing which politicians are great at.

UE is the lowest its been in 50 years. The economy is doing great and we have jobs all across the country.

The unemployment rate has continued the downward trajectory it was enjoying when Trump took office.

The economy is at a mere 2.0% GDP and the Fed has had to step in to lower rates to deal with the weakness.

We have exploded the deficit in a time of growth, something that even Keynes himself would have disliked.

Those are just facts. Hopefully a (good) trade deal with China will get us back on track. But at the moment, there is not much for Trump to crow about on this topic.

Or you could spin it, as Trump kept the expansion going for far longer than normal. Far, far longer.

~S~

Oh Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly.

If you think any POTUS of either party will ever balance the budget then you might as well piss up a rope.

The Only POTUS who did it was Andrew Jackson and that was in 1840.

Oh and I hope you aren't holding your breath for a recession cause it won't happen. The country is doing great right now and will continue to do great.

By the way, I know that "Chuck U Schumer" is one of Rush's terms.

Like virtually all Trumpsters, your thought processes are so controlled by talk radio that you don't even realize it.

I'm sure that letting someone else provide you your opinions is nice and easy, but it's not very intelligent.

~S~

Oh Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly.

If you think any POTUS of either party will ever balance the budget then you might as well piss up a rope.

The Only POTUS who did it was Andrew Jackson and that was in 1840.

Oh and I hope you aren't holding your breath for a recession cause it won't happen. The country is doing great right now and will continue to do great.
Precisely how has Trump "greatly improved on it"?

Nope, as I've pointed out here many times, I'm always hopeful regardless of the letter that follows a President's name. This is my profession, so I always want a strong economy.

Anything else?

Wow...great post.

Did he finally escape from her basement?
He wasn't there.

I appreciate the way you keep trying to attack. Always a good sign.

Forum List

Back