Trump Channels Inner Democrat, Hands Lefties YUGE Victory

As part of their demands for the YMCA USMCA trade bill, Democrats insisted on 12 weeks of PAID parental leave for federal employees.

If you work for the federal government and breed, the taxpayers will pay for a 3 month absence from your government job. Cool, huh?

Trump has agreed, and the bill has passed the House today and is now going to the Senate. Senate Republicans don't really like the idea, but all Trump has to do is rage tweet, and the spineless jellyfish will fold like a cheap suit. Pardon the mixed metaphor...

Also, Trump is getting his Space Force! No, really! Pew-pew!

Congress reaches deal on paid parental leave for government employees

You probably hate that government employees are rewarded for their breeding to that degree...I’d bet you much prefer that 37 year old Guadalupe working at McDonalds reap that reward...right?

As part of their demands for the YMCA USMCA trade bill, Democrats insisted on 12 weeks of PAID parental leave for federal employees.

If you work for the federal government and breed, the taxpayers will pay for a 3 month absence from your government job. Cool, huh?

Trump has agreed, and the bill has passed the House today and is now going to the Senate. Senate Republicans don't really like the idea, but all Trump has to do is rage tweet, and the spineless jellyfish will fold like a cheap suit. Pardon the mixed metaphor...

Also, Trump is getting his Space Force! No, really! Pew-pew!

Congress reaches deal on paid parental leave for government employees

You probably hate that government employees are rewarded for their breeding to that degree...I’d bet you much prefer that 37 year old Guadalupe working at McDonalds reap that reward...right?
Nope. We are going to need as many new future taxpayers as we can get to pay for Trump's deficits.

Funny and agree! What a clusterfuck.
I was serious. :cool:

Pres.Trump making a 6th military branch called the Space Force was a brilliant idea, and puts the U.S. far ahead of every country when it comes to national defense and future dominance in space. ... :thup:

Are you aware if we get into a military Space Race again (yes we were in one and it damned near broke us) that we'll just let the space station burn up on reentry and not bother trying to equal it for a hundred years or more. There is a reason that space or even orbit does not have weapons there. The cost and the dangers involved. It makes the Nuclear programs seem tame.

Space should be always in Civilian Hands, never Military. I am retired Air Force and just can't conceive of a reason to have the Military in charge of anything without the Civilian oversight.

Pres.Trump making a 6th military branch called the Space Force was a brilliant idea, and puts the U.S. far ahead of every country when it comes to national defense and future dominance in space. ... :thup:

Are you aware if we get into a military Space Race again (yes we were in one and it damned near broke us) that we'll just let the space station burn up on reentry and not bother trying to equal it for a hundred years or more. There is a reason that space or even orbit does not have weapons there. The cost and the dangers involved. It makes the Nuclear programs seem tame.

Space should be always in Civilian Hands, never Military. I am retired Air Force and just can't conceive of a reason to have the Military in charge of anything without the Civilian oversight.
I'm sure there will be a civilian Secretary of Space Defense, or somesuch, just like all the other services.

We already have space defense programs. They are now going to be consolidated under one department.

It is very likely our strategic satellites are already locked on and ready to be blown out of the sky by Russia and China. We need to counter that threat.

I'm sure there will be a civilian Secretary of Space Defense, or somesuch, just like all the other services.

We already have space defense programs. They are now going to be consolidated under one department.

It is very likely our strategic satellites are already locked on and ready to be blown out of the sky by Russia and China. We need to counter that threat.

Yes we do. For the Military Side of things it's USAF and for the Civilian side of things it's NASA. And they work closely with each other.

USAF already proved they could knock out a sat in low earth orbit using a F-15 years ago. But the program was abandoned because it wasn't USAF doing the real tracking, it was NASA. The Navy not long ago proved the AGIS system could also do it but they aren't going to do it again. Nice thing to try but again, the real tracking is done by NASA. Yes, USAF and Navy tracked the bird to the target but it was NASA that had to verify the destruction and find the correct target.

China has done one such hit already. Just one. Russia hasn't done a single one. That means only three low earth orbit retired Sats have been broken apart by the Military from the Air or the Sea. Now, unless you want to start one hell of a treaty violation by almost every country using the orbit today, you may think twice about putting offensive weapons in earth orbit. No matter what the movies say, Nasa will pick up on that pretty fast and so will the Russians and the Chinese along with the Aussies, French, British and others. The Movies Armageddon and War Games are just movies.

Space Command really doesn't have a mission. One will have to be created and it will duplicate NASAs efforts and costs billions of dollars. That's a lot of milk bottle returns.

To be honest I'm surprised government works didn't already have 12 weeks paid parent leave...
They've had 12 weeks of unpaid parental leave since 1993.

Well now they can thank TRUMP for 12 weeks paid parental leave...
No, paid parental leave was all Pelosi.

Pelosi has been an elected official and speaker of the house for how many years so what took her so long to get this passed...

To be honest I'm surprised government works didn't already have 12 weeks paid parent leave...
They've had 12 weeks of unpaid parental leave since 1993.

Well now they can thank TRUMP for 12 weeks paid parental leave...
No, paid parental leave was all Pelosi.

Pelosi has been an elected official and speaker of the house for how many years so what took her so long to get this passed...

Everything in life has a right time and a right place.

Forum List

Back