Trump caves - Supports amnesty for "good" illegals.

Post 11, not "29".

What you wrote:
Post the video where he said "they're all rapists".

What I had written:

B-but but... since they're all "rapists" that must mean there are "good rapists".

It's Todd Akin, come back from the dead! :eek:

See where the quote marks are?
Or don't you read English?

Considering your own abject ignorance of what's sitting in your own sigline, I suspect that's the issue right there.

I put the quotes where I put them for a reason. So did you.
My reason was honest. Yours were an edit of what I wrote.

And now you're even lying about being a liar.

That was MY post, not YOUR'S, idiot. Or don't you read English?

"Not your is"?? Doesn't make sense.

See what I mean? You can't even figure out apostrophes. Quotation marks must be like advanced trig for you. :itsok:

Those are the exact words, as posted. See, unlike you I don't assume the right to change other people's words.

Well, if Trump is to believed, there are only a handful of "good" Mexicans. And only because they are dead.
Another liar, I see. That's not what he said either, is it? Please provide the quote or stfu.
Dude. It was a joke. Didn't you get the reference?

"The only GOOD (fill in the blank) is a DEAD (fill in the blank)."

Well, if Trump is to believed, there are only a handful of "good" Mexicans. And only because they are dead.
Another liar, I see. That's not what he said either, is it? Please provide the quote or stfu.

He's blinded by his man-crush. Pheromones must be kicking in.

Post 11, not "29".

What you wrote:

What I had written:

B-but but... since they're all "rapists" that must mean there are "good rapists".

See what I mean? You can't even figure out apostrophes. Quotation marks must be like advanced trig for you. :itsok:

Those are the exact words, as posted. See, unlike you I don't assume the right to change other people's words.
You can talk in circles all you want but your words are there for everyone to see, and you can't talk your way out of it with your childish remarks. You lied and denying it repeatedly won't change anything.

Maybe it was the delivery.

He's blinded by his man-crush. Pheromones must be kicking in.
Oh look, another homo reference. How cute.

Post 11, not "29".

What you wrote:

What I had written:

You can talk in circles all you want but your words are there for everyone to see, and you can't talk your way out of it with your childish remarks. You lied and denying it repeatedly won't change anything.

They're exact quotes, verbatim. And there's not a damn thing in the world you can do about that except admit your dishonesty.

Speaking of which why do you keep cutting out the reference to your inability to read your own sigline? Embarrassed?

Post 11, not "29".

What you wrote:

What I had written:

They're exact quotes, verbatim. And there's not a damn thing in the world you can do about that except admit your dishonesty.

Speaking of which why do you keep cutting out the reference to your inability to read your own sigline? Embarrassed?
Really? Where did Trump say they're ALL rapists?

We need a candidate who will say - Illegals are dangerous criminals and our goal should be to deport or chase out every single one of them.

Actually SJ is correct, since Rump followed "they're rapists" with "and some, I assume, are good people".

--- which means, having already described "them" as "rapists"..... he thinks some rapists are "good people". Not only rapists but simultaneously "good people". Ergo there must be a "legitimate rape", as Todd Akin opined.

Which is where this all started, and remains.
You keep referring to Trump as "Rump". I think maybe YOU'RE the one with the "man crush".

I'm uh, not the one who keeps jumping up to defend his sorry ass by moving quotation marks around, am I?

Nor did I quote the word "all". For the fifth time, that was your editing of my post, which is illegal here.

Nevertheless, "they're" is unqualified. Get your mommy to explain what 'unqualified' means. It means he didn't say "some of them are rapists" --- he said THEY are rapists. And that means "all". It's the way English works, like it or lump it.

Some fuckin' man-crush you have there.
Here's your post:

Here's Trump's statement:
“When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."
Your post clearly states that Trump said they are all rapists. You are a fucking liar. Now go ahead and try to deflect with another "man crush" comment or something equally as juvenile.

This is a qualified statement: "Some of them are rapists". Or "Many of them are rapists".
This is an unqualified statement: "They're rapists".

Guess which one he used.

You lose.
Facts: inconvenient as hell for the man-crush.
Fact: You claimed Trump called them all rapists. He did not. That makes you a liar.

Fact: he did, since he didn't qualify it. That makes you a liar.
What do you have now -- 874 posts to try to nitpick a joke at The Rump's expense? Oh the horror.
Post #29. I quoted your post, show me where I edited it. All you have is deflection. You can't change what you said so you talk in circles, thinking you can divert attention from your out and out lie.
Jesus the guy believes in tariffs and a wealth tax, and definitely supported amnesty a couple of years ago. He gives donations to Hilary, how can you trust what he says

Sorry to rain on your parade here Pogo, but the so-called amnesty "cave" may not be a cave at all. Word I got from the Trump campaign, is that the "good people" are those bringing large amounts of CAPITAL, with which to open businesses, and create JOBS.

Another group of the "good people" are those who they call "contributors" > namely, people bringing special skills that are in demand in America, which we need, or would just benefit greatly by having (ex. great scientist, brain surgeon, violinist), however these would probably be rare.
In all, by this standard, the "good people may amount to less than 5% of illegal aliens deported.

Trump you idiot. These illegals come here to steal jobs and govt benefits from the citizens. They are all big criminals and our policy must be - Deport anyone caught here illegally. No exceptions.
Trump it seems favors amnesty Power Line
july 25 2015
Joe Scarborough asked Trump what he would do about the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants living in the country once America secured its southern border. After arguing the real number of illegal immigrants is much higher and saying the first thing America needs to do is “take the bad” illegal immigrants and “get them the hell out,” Trump sounded like he was open to providing some type of pathway to legalization for the remainder.

“And then the other ones — and I’m a very big believer in merit system, I have to tell you,” Trump said. “Because some of these people have been here, they’ve done a good job, you know, in some cases sadly they’ve been living under the shadows.”

“We have to do something,” he continued. “So whether it’s merit or whether it’s whatever, but I’m a believer in the merit system. If somebody’s been outstanding, we try and work something out.”

Sounds good in theory, but in actuality it will never be either publicly acceptable or logistically doable.

How bout we do this like piranhas eat elephants, one bite at a time.

We need to stop / slow / impede the flow of undocumented immigrants across the border first.

Let;s get that accomplished, it's like catching water flowing out a small crack in the damn and then throwing it back in the lake.

If the hole if very big or the damn breaks you never will get the water to stay on the other side.

Those that have been here and built homes and families, what would you do with them??

I can see Trumps or any other candidates stance that those who have been here for years, need a path to citizenship.

It needs to be costly and time consuming, kinda a little penalty for what they did.

Those who have limited work visa's let them check in with the equivalent of a probation / parole office to make sure they are meeting their restrictions and not overstaying their visas.

Just sayin we gonna go redneck postal and round them all up is reminiscent of the Japanese internment camps ........................

Our society past that point a long time ago ...............

Sorry to rain on your parade here Pogo, but the so-called amnesty "cave" may not be a cave at all. Word I got from the Trump campaign, is that the "good people" are those bringing large amounts of CAPITAL, with which to open businesses, and create JOBS.

Another group of the "good people" are those who they call "contributors" > namely, people bringing special skills that are in demand in America, which we need, or would just benefit greatly by having (ex. great scientist, brain surgeon, violinist), however these would probably be rare.
In all, by this standard, the "good people may amount to less than 5% of illegal aliens deported.

That isn't my OP. I simply quoted it to make a joke.

Those that have been here and built homes and families, what would you do with them??

Deport them. All these illegals claim they are good law-abiding citizens doing useful work. It would cost a fortune to vet their stories.

Deport them. All these illegals claim they are good law-abiding citizens doing useful work. It would cost a fortune to vet their stories.
Nobody has to vet any stories. All that is needed is determine what do they offer the USA. > Capital to open a business and create jobs (for Americans), or some very special skill we need and/or want. And that is instant and easy. You can't claim to be a great violinist, without showing that to be true. And these "good people" would be very few in number.

Forum List

Back