Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Once again, Joey...you're talking out of your ass! I just told you that Goldwater was awarded $70,000 which in 1964 was a rather large sum of money!

For punitive damages, not actual damages.... and, no, it really wasn't for a major national magazine.

He won $1.00 for damages to his reputation. It was probably overpriced.

The magazine saved us from a nuclear holocaust, so we should be happy for that.

Unlike YOU...I don't make things up and when I'm wrong...as you are now...I don't double down on another untrue statement!

No, you just repeat the same dumb racist, misogynistic crap over and over again, thinking you made a point the 300th time you said it.

Since when are punitive damages not actual damages? Can't admit you were wrong...can you, Joey! Too funny...

Oh...and by the way...the publisher of that magazine, Ginsberg...was sentenced to five years in prison. Still want to make the claim that the libel lawsuit was a joke?

Last edited:
And when you get caught pulling shit out of your ass...you go right to the "racist card" when you get called on it! That's just about as funny as how ignorant you are on just about every subject out there!

Well over a thousand posts now and still not a single person on the right acknowledging that Trump lied about Obama not calling gold star families.

:clap:

Since when are punitive damages not actual damages? Can't admit you were wrong...can you, Joey! Too funny...

I think when you award someone one dollar for ACTUAL Damages, it says a lot right there.

Oh...and by the way...the publisher of that magazine, Ginsberg...was sentenced to five years in prison. Still want to make the claim that the libel lawsuit was a joke?

Do you have a link for that? Oh, wait, I'll find that for you.

Ralph Ginzburg - Wikipedia

Had nothing to do with his saving the world from the GoldWater Armageddon...

Oh, and it's spelled "Ginzburg", not "Ginsberg"

And when you get caught pulling shit out of your ass...you go right to the "racist card" when you get called on it! That's just about as funny as how ignorant you are on just about every subject out there!

Well, no, when you guys were willing to wreck the country because you freaked out over a black guy in the white house, that says a lot right there.

Happy Indictment Day, buddy.

Forum List

Back