Trump Cares

20245219-E5E6-4C10-9FB8-D00E37271E87.jpeg
this is what I was thinking about that happened over a year ago

Trump announced his gifts to veterans. Here’s what we learned.

So you admit using a proven lying media site to "learn" from. I guess that's why liberals like you know so much that isn't so.
Still at it I see. Since you don’t believe in the free press it’s why you’re always so uninformed.
You’ve swallowed your dictator’s anti Constitution message hook line and sinker.
Oh... since you probably don’t know this the 1st amendment is part of the Constitution.

What kind of mental disorder could lead a person who pays attention to believe that Trump cares about anyone besides himself?
His actions prove he does.
You still have a little bit of the orange man’s jism on your lip.

What kind of mental disorder could lead a person who pays attention to believe that Trump cares about anyone besides himself?
Look around. There’s a host of DEPLORABLES here with acute mental disorders.

wasn't it like 4 months later and Trump still had not donated the money....and if it were not for the press making it an issue that he had not donated it yet, he would had never acted and donated what he promised???

So you handle his money knowing that, sport?
What happened to Trump's donations to veterans?
What happened to Donald Trump's donations to veterans? - CNNPolitics

Fake news agent, it's clearly obvious he has. Why did Crooked H/Clintons and nobama/DNC sell uranium to the Russians? With all that conspiracy Trump Russia hoax. You help.
The truth has been explained to you countless times yet you still believe a demogogue like Sean Hannity.

wasn't it like 4 months later and Trump still had not donated the money....and if it were not for the press making it an issue that he had not donated it yet, he would had never acted and donated what he promised???
Trump always has to be humbled into doing the right thing yet in fact he rarely does.

Golly! Trump beat your whore and you are mad! Whooo hooooooo....
That’s the best you have Lil Mikey?
My whore? No I have no connection to Melania.

Yup. David Farenthold busted him.

Washington Post's David Fahrenthold wins Pulitzer Prize for dogged ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...fahrenthold...trumps.../dd535d2e-1dfb-11e7-be2a-3...
Apr 10, 2017 - When Trump finally made the donation in late May, the reporter set off on a ... The charity stories elevated Fahrenthold's profile so high that he ...
Donald Trump's Shameless Bragging About His Charitable Giving ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/...trumps...charitable.../511703/
Dec 28, 2016 - Fahrenthold noted in September that “Trump paid a penalty this year to the Internal Revenue Service for a 2013 donation in which the ...
Washington Post's David Fahrenthold Exposes The Fraudulent Nature ...
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/...s...fahrenthold...trump...charitable.../213009
Sep 12, 2016 - On top of that, the report indicates Trump stopped donatingto the charity after 2008. David Fahrenthold has been working on this for a couple of ...

Fake news agent, it's clearly obvious he has. Why did Crooked H/Clintons and nobama/DNC sell uranium to the Russians? With all that conspiracy Trump Russia hoax. You help.
Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium
Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium

President Donald Trump repeated an incorrect claim on Thursday that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20 percent of the United States' uranium while serving as secretary of State.

The fact-checking website PolitiFact has determined that statement, which Trump first made on the campaign trail, is mostly false.

"We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20 percent of the uranium in our country. You know what uranium is, right? It's a thing called nuclear weapons and other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium, including some bad things," Trump said during a press conference.

The claim isn't true. Between 2009 and 2013, Russia's atomic energy agency, Rosatom, purchased a majority stake in a Canadian company called Uranium One, The New York Times reported in 2015. The Toronto-based firm's mining assets in Wyoming, Utah and elsewhere in the United States account for about 20 percent of U.S. uranium production capacity, according to the Times.

PolitiFact pointed out that 20 percent of uranium capacity is different from 20 percent of existing uranium. Moreover, the State Department was one of nine government agencies that had to sign off on the deals. Other federal and state regulators also had to approve them.

Clinton was the nation's top diplomat when the sales took place, and the Obama administration was still trying to reset relations with Moscow at the time, PolitiFact noted.

However, Clinton did not represent the State Department on the panel of agency officials who approve deals such as the Uranium One transaction. The representative at the time, former Assistant Secretary Jose Fernandez, told the Times, "Mrs. Clinton never intervened with me on any C.F.I.U.S. matter," referring to the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.

The national security question raised by the transaction at the time centered on whether it would make the United States reliant on foreign sources of uranium, not on the proliferation of nuclear weapons, the Times reported. The United States and Russia had exchanged enriched and raw uranium for years, according to the Times.

President Donald Trump repeated an incorrect claim on Thursday that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20 percent of the United States' uranium while serving as secretary of State.

The fact-checking website PolitiFact has determined that statement, which Trump first made on the campaign trail, is mostly false.

"We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20 percent of the uranium in our country. You know what uranium is, right? It's a thing called nuclear weapons and other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium, including some bad things," Trump said during a press conference.

The claim isn't true. Between 2009 and 2013, Russia's atomic energy agency, Rosatom, purchased a majority stake in a Canadian company called Uranium One, The New York Times reported in 2015. The Toronto-based firm's mining assets in Wyoming, Utah and elsewhere in the United States account for about 20 percent of U.S. uranium production capacity, according to the Times.

PolitiFact pointed out that 20 percent of uranium capacity is different from 20 percent of existing uranium. Moreover, the State Department was one of nine government agencies that had to sign off on the deals. Other federal and state regulators also had to approve them.

Clinton was the nation's top diplomat when the sales took place, and the Obama administration was still trying to reset relations with Moscow at the time, PolitiFact noted.

However, Clinton did not represent the State Department on the panel of agency officials who approve deals such as the Uranium One transaction. The representative at the time, former Assistant Secretary Jose Fernandez, told the Times, "Mrs. Clinton never intervened with me on any C.F.I.U.S. matter," referring to the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.

The national security question raised by the transaction at the time centered on whether it would make the United States reliant on foreign sources of uranium, not on the proliferation of nuclear weapons, the Times reported. The United States and Russia had exchanged enriched and raw uranium for years, according to the Times.

No matter how many times you explain the truth of the uranium thang, they’ll always fal back on the BIG LIE because their media will always reinforce the lie..

View attachment 155416

So you admit using a proven lying media site to "learn" from. I guess that's why liberals like you know so much that isn't so.
Still at it I see. Since you don’t believe in the free press it’s why you’re always so uninformed.
You’ve swallowed your dictator’s anti Constitution message hook line and sinker.
Oh... since you probably don’t know this the 1st amendment is part of the Constitution.

The truth has been explained to you countless times yet you still believe a demogogue like Sean Hannity.

Trump always has to be humbled into doing the right thing yet in fact he rarely does.

Your whore lost the election to someone who is too stupid to exist, according to cry babies like you. LOL! That speaks volumes about you peoples ability to pick.

View attachment 155416

Your whore lost the election to someone who is too stupid to exist, according to cry babies like you. LOL! That speaks volumes about you peoples ability to pick.
How is Hillary a whore?
Do you even know what the word means?
God damn lil kid, you bring down the IQ of any room you’re in.

No matter how many times you explain the truth of the uranium thang, they’ll always fal back on the BIG LIE because their media will always reinforce the lie..
The Trumpanzee voters will be studied by the world the same the voters who voted for Hitler.

TRump cares..... only about himself.
Right, that's why jobs have came up, the stock market has came up, illegals are down, consumer confidence is up, all because Trump cares about people.

View attachment 155416

“You peoples?”
I see edumacation is not your strong point.

I've never seen a more insane group of losers in my life as I have here.

Forum List

Back