Trump Cares

wasn't it like 4 months later and Trump still had not donated the money....and if it were not for the press making it an issue that he had not donated it yet, he would had never acted and donated what he promised???

wasn't it like 4 months later and Trump still had not donated the money....and if it were not for the press making it an issue that he had not donated it yet, he would had never acted and donated what he promised???
Too bad you can't prove that. All you can do is parrot it like the media fed troll you are.

So you handle his money knowing that, sport?

What happened to Trump's donations to veterans?
What happened to Donald Trump's donations to veterans? - CNNPolitics

Fake news agent, it's clearly obvious he has. Why did Crooked H/Clintons and nobama/DNC sell uranium to the Russians? With all that conspiracy Trump Russia hoax. You help.

Too bad you can't prove that. All you can do is parrot it like the media fed troll you are.
yea, that's the ticket! I've been trolling USMB for nearly 11 years! :rolleyes:

Same thing happened when he said he donated to a charity. When the fake news PROVED he didn’t, he was forced to donate.

this is what I was thinking about that happened over a year ago

Trump announced his gifts to veterans. Here’s what we learned.

So you admit using a proven lying media site to "learn" from. I guess that's why liberals like you know so much that isn't so.
Still at it I see. Since you don’t believe in the free press it’s why you’re always so uninformed.
You’ve swallowed your dictator’s anti Constitution message hook line and sinker.
Oh... since you probably don’t know this the 1st amendment is part of the Constitution.

Fake news agent, it's clearly obvious he has. Why did Crooked H/Clintons and nobama/DNC sell uranium to the Russians? With all that conspiracy Trump Russia hoax. You help.
The truth has been explained to you countless times yet you still believe a demogogue like Sean Hannity.

Trump always has to be humbled into doing the right thing yet in fact he rarely does.

this is what I was thinking about that happened over a year ago

Trump announced his gifts to veterans. Here’s what we learned.

So you admit using a proven lying media site to "learn" from. I guess that's why liberals like you know so much that isn't so.
Still at it I see. Since you don’t believe in the free press it’s why you’re always so uninformed.
You’ve swallowed your dictator’s anti Constitution message hook line and sinker.
Oh... since you probably don’t know this the 1st amendment is part of the Constitution.

What kind of mental disorder could lead a person who pays attention to believe that Trump cares about anyone besides himself?
His actions prove he does.
You still have a little bit of the orange man’s jism on your lip.

What kind of mental disorder could lead a person who pays attention to believe that Trump cares about anyone besides himself?
Look around. There’s a host of DEPLORABLES here with acute mental disorders.

The truth has been explained to you countless times yet you still believe a demogogue like Sean Hannity.

Trump always has to be humbled into doing the right thing yet in fact he rarely does.

Golly! Trump beat your whore and you are mad! Whooo hooooooo....

Forum List

Back