Trump Can't Trust the Swamp

Trumpybear is the swamp. When he said he alone can fix it, he really meant he could "FIX" it. As in "the fix was in". Like he was fixing Ukraine situation. He just views the world through corrupt lenses.
Washington is far dirtier than Trump ever was.

If you say so. Maybe he was, but Washington changed him. Personally I think he's always been corrupt as a way of business. Forcing the competition to "Play Ball" by leverage, or getting leveraged by someone else. He obviously sees nothing wrong with that tactic to get what he wants. Makes him the most corrupt president ever.

Trumpybear is the swamp. When he said he alone can fix it, he really meant he could "FIX" it. As in "the fix was in". Like he was fixing Ukraine situation. He just views the world through corrupt lenses.

Nothing says "qualified" like a million-dollar donation to Trump's inaugural committee. How's that working out?
Nothing Bloomberg isn't buying with his 50 BILLION!

If you say so. Maybe he was, but Washington changed him. Personally I think he's always been corrupt as a way of business. Forcing the competition to "Play Ball" by leverage, or getting leveraged by someone else. He obviously sees nothing wrong with that tactic to get what he wants. Makes him the most corrupt president ever.
More than Andrew "put them back in chains" Johnson?

Nothing says "qualified" like a million-dollar donation to Trump's inaugural committee. How's that working out?

So far, Bloomberg hasn't bought anything. Sondland bought the EU Ambassadorship from Trump for a million-dollar donation. It's naive in-the-extreme to pretend Trump isn't corrupt.

So far, Bloomberg hasn't bought anything. Sondland bought the EU Ambassadorship from Trump for a million-dollar donation. It's naive in-the-extreme to pretend Trump isn't corrupt.
Everybody is corrupt to some degree, so you have a link to YOUR claim?

Do you doubt it?

I can provide links for Sondland's donations, and for his appointment as Ambassador, but I can't make you believe they're related if your anti-reality shield is in place.

Do you doubt it?

I can provide links for Sondland's donations, and for his appointment as Ambassador, but I can't make you believe they're related if your anti-reality shield is in place.
I usually take people's word, except for CNN and ABC involvement. A 1 million dollar bribe does not sound right.

Do you doubt it?

I usually take people's word, except for CNN and ABC involvement. A 1 million dollar bribe does not sound right.

"Prominent Portland hotelier Gordon Sondland donated $1 million to the inauguration of President Donald Trump, records show, but didn't use his own name."

He used four cutouts. With that kind of experience, you'd think he'd be a better bagman.

Portland hotelier concealed $1 million donation to Trump inauguration

Do you doubt it?

"Prominent Portland hotelier Gordon Sondland donated $1 million to the inauguration of President Donald Trump, records show, but didn't use his own name."

He used four cutouts. With that kind of experience, you'd think he'd be a better bagman.

Portland hotelier concealed $1 million donation to Trump inauguration
That condemns one of Schiff witnesses-not Trump! The guy is devious, like his handler, Schiff.

Trump will need another four years to clear out the swamp.
< Trump Jr. says "there are very few people his dad can fully trust." >
Trump Jr. says "there are very few people" his dad can "fully trust"
Maybe spread the Swamp out into a bunch of small puddles throughout the heartland.
Senators Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) and Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) have worked up a real plan: Move a lot of Washington out of Washington.
They call their bill the HIRE Act, which is short for “Helping Infrastructure Restore the Economy.” They cleverly frame what they have in mind in the antiseptic language of wonkdom, calling for the relocation “of certain Federal agencies and permanent duty stations of employees of certain Federal agencies . . . in order to provide an opportunity to build needed infrastructure in certain areas and to share the benefits of Federal employment with economically distressed regions.”​
It has some very specific proposals, including the relocation of 10 cabinet departments out of D.C
The Department of Transportation would go to Michigan. What a great idea! Maybe it would help Detroit recover its mojo.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development would go to Ohio. And why not? Ohio is nice state, centrally located.
The Department of Agriculture would go to Missouri. What does Washington know about growing anything, besides the deficit?
The Department of Education would be moved to Tennessee.
Move Washington Out of Washington
It would be an improvement if we hired only people from the heartland of America where real true patriots live.
I expect that will be an outcome of this. I think many in the Swamp are more committed to the Swamp than to the particular agency position that allows them to operate within the Beltway. I'm not sure that everyone at headquarters in the Dept of Education are going to be willing to report to work in Tennessee, so we will likely lose a lot of worthless opportunists.

Forum List

Back