Trump CANNOT tolerate being labeled a "loser"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Knowing full well that this election is virtually over (note that Georgia.....yes, Georgia polls showing a dead even race and Texas, yes, Texas is also competitive) good ol' narcissistic, charlatan Trump has ONLY one other card to play....and that is to label the election process as "rigged".....

The Trump brand cannot tolerate (or afford?) being labeled that of a loser, and the label of "victim" is much more preferable. The night of Nov. 8th should be rather interesting.

Its going to be one of the more satisfying outcomes of 11/8. Seeing how Trump handles the moniker of “loser” on the most public of stages.

Knowing full well that this election is virtually over (note that Georgia.....yes, Georgia polls showing a dead even race and Texas, yes, Texas is also competitive) good ol' narcissistic, charlatan Trump has ONLY one other card to play....and that is to label the election process as "rigged".....

The Trump brand cannot tolerate (or afford?) being labeled that of a loser, and the label of "victim" is much more preferable. The night of Nov. 8th should be rather interesting.

Yeah, but ask yourself is he accusing the left of being the only ones rigging the election or is he actually accusing his own political party rigging the election so he can lose?

I believe Donald Trump is playing this game so he can create a third party that will run candidates of his choice while destroying the GOP...

• Banned
Its going to be one of the more satisfying outcomes of 11/8. Seeing how Trump handles the moniker of “loser” on the most public of stages.

As an "additional problem" for Trump......

Are Donald Trump’s hotels an early casualty of one of the most divisive presidential campaigns in generations? If new numbers released by an online booking site are any indication, the answer may be “yes.”

Trump hotel bookings have plummeted nearly 60% for the first half of 2016, according to new data released today by the online travel site Hipmunk.

How Trump’s Divisive Campaign Is Hurting His Hotel Business

• Banned
Yeah, but ask yourself is he accusing the left of being the only ones rigging the election or is he actually accusing his own political party rigging the election so he can lose?

I believe Donald Trump is playing this game so he can create a third party that will run candidates of his choice while destroying the GOP...

Indeed, NO ONE will be "spared" from Trump's wrath over his upcoming loss......and the GOP is included in that list of who to blame.......Ryan, McConnell, Preibus, et al, will NOT be exempt.

• Banned

Of course, you may be correct......Trump is the perfect Trojan Horse to destroy the current GOP....He has been able to do in a year, what the DNC could not do for decades....and for THAT, the DNC should hold a thank you dinner/gala.

Indeed, NO ONE will be "spared" from Trump's wrath over his upcoming loss......and the GOP is included in that list of who to blame.......Ryan, McConnell, Preibus, et al, will NOT be exempt.

He is playing this up like some WWE death match that after the fight he will break off and create a new political party and have his own TV station while selling books and do speaking engagements...

I wrote I hate the guy but if he does this, well the man is a genius!

Hillary has accepted the role of loser all her life. She embraces it.

he won't have to.

Hillary has accepted the role of loser all her life. She embraces it.

Let's see....for all her faults, Hillary has managed the status of:

First lady
Senator
Sec. of State...and soon
President......

Not too bad of a resume for a so-called "loser" don't you think?

He is playing this up like some WWE death match that after the fight he will break off and create a new political party and have his own TV station while selling books and do speaking engagements...

I wrote I hate the guy but if he does this, well the man is a genius!
Yeah, well let me just go on record here as never having watched his tv show, never cared who he was or who he was dating, and I won't be watching any tv station of his in the future.

And yet another "we won" thread from the childish left. How many more will be posted today to prove how confindent they are?

Jesus Christ, you all need babysitters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back