Trump cancels student loan debt

For disabled veterans. This is outstanding! Our wounded warriors deserve no less

Donald Trump Cancels Federal Student Debt for Wounded Warriors
The liberals who keep pushing for a Civil War are going to be so surprised when the police and military side against them. Police who get abused by the left for just doing their job and all the great stuff that President Trump is doing to restore the faith of the military to know we are behind them, it is going to be very messy for Demonrats.

I hope he specifies combat related disabilities since the Obama administration authorized disabilities for PTSD Veterans who never saw a day of combat.

But the stupid Moon Bats want everybody to not have to pay for college. They want others to pay for them.

I hate taxes. However, I don't mind some of my money to be used to repay the sacrifice made by our warriors.

Trump for the win once again.

I hope he specifies combat related disabilities since the Obama administration authorized disabilities for PTSD Veterans who never saw a day of combat.

So, a military member that was injured in a training accident should not receive this forgiveness of debt?

I don't think they'll admit it, but you know that some liberals on this board are not happy about disabled vets getting their college loans forgiven.

So, only the people who chose to take part in unconstitutional imperialism catch a break? Damn, it feels good to be a gangster?

I don't think they'll admit it, but you know that some liberals on this board are not happy about disabled vets getting their college loans forgiven.

Trump is doing the rope a dope again.

He is getting the stupid Moon Bats to bitch about helping disabled vets. They can't help themselves with their greed. They will bitch because they can't stand the fact they ain't getting it.

For disabled veterans. This is outstanding! Our wounded warriors deserve no less

Donald Trump Cancels Federal Student Debt for Wounded Warriors
The liberals who keep pushing for a Civil War are going to be so surprised when the police and military side against them. Police who get abused by the left for just doing their job and all the great stuff that President Trump is doing to restore the faith of the military to know we are behind them, it is going to be very messy for Demonrats.
You and your rump loving butt buddies will be sorely disappointed by what us Libbie's can do.

Forum List

Back