Trump cancels event with Black Pastors

how will trump spin this one? how will he make himself the victim of someone....

my guess.....trump will say the pastors were set to endorse him....than got pressure from the media 'ebony' ......and backed down....so he will be the victim of spineless black pastors......that is my bet....

Obviously a miscommunication, nothing more. No need to spin it one way or another. No one expects large numbers of black pastors (or anything else) to publicly endorse Trump because the blowback in the African American community would be horrific.

At this point, WGAS? The number of Blacks voting in the New Hampshire and Iowa primaries will be in the single digits.

This is pure bullshit!

Trump did NOT cancel meeting with them. In fact, he may be meeting with them at this very minute - in secret.

The PRESS CONFERENCE was cancelled as it was never meant to be a press event.

Trump scraps endorsement event after black pastors object

Poor Donald...I guess he is not as "loved" as he thought.
Looks like them uppity colored folks tried to pull a fast one on the Donald.

Everyone knows that them plantation blacks will never supports anyone other than someone from the KKK and Jim Crow party.

you have to wonder how they like being USED by that party? I mean we get blaring headline of how they canceled with Trump. If it was anyone else we wouldn't have heard a peep. . this is why I don't understand how black people still stays with a party who does nothing for them while using them as POLITICAL PAWNS in their dirty politics. it's degrading and show they believe they can't speak for themselves.

Trump scraps endorsement event after black pastors object

Poor Donald...I guess he is not as "loved" as he thought.
Looks like them uppity colored folks tried to pull a fast one on the Donald.

Everyone knows that them plantation blacks will never supports anyone other than someone from the KKK and Jim Crow party.

you have to wonder how they like being USED by that party? I mean we get blaring headline of how they canceled with Trump. If it was anyone else we wouldn't have heard a peep. . this is why I don't understand how black people still stays with a party who does nothing for them while using them as POLITICAL PAWNS in their dirty politics. it's degrading and show they believe they can't speak for themselves.
They get paid.

I still question any story that doesn't specify who exactly are the 100 black church organizations

This is pure bullshit!

Trump did NOT cancel meeting with them. In fact, he may be meeting with them at this very minute - in secret.

The PRESS CONFERENCE was cancelled as it was never meant to be a press event.

^^There it is^^

There's the spin.

Predictable.

If you look at the CNN videos of this 100 pastor meeting they are portraying it as a disaster. If you view the attached youtube video you get a very different impression a very favorable impression. This is uncensored. You really understand the lying media is trying to trash Trump.

Forum List

Back