Trump cancelled subsidies for one reason then agrees to sign extension

The problem is that it ain't easy.

I think those things would be easy to do... It's just that we don't want to do them or people who have a vested interest in the status quo don't want them to happen.
ask trump, he thought exactly the same thing. ran on how easy it would be. then you have to count on the congressional folks. ooops aint that easy cause they have no understanding.

I think those things would be easy to do... It's just that we don't want to do them or people who have a vested interest in the status quo don't want them to happen.
ask trump, he thought exactly the same thing. ran on how easy it would be. then you have to count on the congressional folks. ooops aint that easy cause they have no understanding.
It's not congress that lacks understanding of how HC is delivered.

As far as deductibles go, Obamacare limits the total out of pocket costs.

Health Insurance Deductible - Obamacare Facts

What we don't know is what are the premiums paid by people within each of the three %FPL levels, and what subsidies the insurers passed on to them before Trump axed them.

It's not congress that lacks understanding of how HC is delivered.

As far as deductibles go, Obamacare limits the total out of pocket costs.

Health Insurance Deductible - Obamacare Facts

What we don't know is what are the premiums paid by people within each of the three %FPL levels, and what subsidies the insurers passed on to them before Trump axed them.
the people who voted for trump wanted repeal. that means shut off the subsidies and mandates.

That is not responsive to my post. Trump is clueless about HC. As for his repeal and replace, he's flip flopped twice on the gummit paying the subsided in the last 24 hours.

That is not responsive to my post. Trump is clueless about HC. As for his repeal and replace, he's flip flopped twice on the gummit paying the subsided in the last 24 hours.
no, no he didn't. fk. why do you fks always make up stories when the facts are out there? fk.

no, no he didn't. fk. why do you fks always make up stories when the facts are out there? fk.

Here's a test JC do you support paying the subsidies or not?

jcjcjc. The orangeturd said nay to subsidies. He then flip flopped to support the bipartisan 2 year fix. Then he flip flopped yet again to oppose that. There's no need to lie, son. Axing the subsidies may actually be the best course. Time will tell.

jcjcjc. The orangeturd said nay to subsidies. He then flip flopped to support the bipartisan 2 year fix. Then he flip flopped yet again to oppose that. There's no need to lie, son. Axing the subsidies may actually be the best course. Time will tell.
no, no no he didn't . Tell you what you think he did, so post the link of him saying it. prove me wrong.

nope. stated such in a previous post today.

Trump does.

nope. stated such in a previous post today.

Trump does.
nope

Forum List

Back