Trump Can Pack A Lot of Bullshit into a Single Answer

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
On Fox and Friends this morning he was asked how he would pay for the $54 billion increase in defense spending, and he responded ...

The money is going to come from a revved-up economy,” Mr. Trump said on Fox and Friends when asked where he would find the budget cuts. “I mean, you look at the kind of numbers we’re doing, we were probably GDP of a little more than 1%. And if I can get that up to three, maybe more, we have a whole different ballgame.”

This directly contradicts what his OMB director claimed only yesterday, boosting GDP by 2 percentage points overnight is the stuff of fairy tales and unicorns, and he's prevented from doing what he proposed by the Budget Control Act, anyway.

That answer is pure, unadulterated, bullshit, yet his supporters will either gaze at their TVs, slack-jawed and drooling, or cheer and eagerly eat up the bullshit with a spoon.

On Fox and Friends this morning he was asked how he would pay for the $54 billion increase in defense spending, and he responded ...

The money is going to come from a revved-up economy,” Mr. Trump said on Fox and Friends when asked where he would find the budget cuts. “I mean, you look at the kind of numbers we’re doing, we were probably GDP of a little more than 1%. And if I can get that up to three, maybe more, we have a whole different ballgame.”

This directly contradicts what his OMB director claimed only yesterday, boosting GDP by 2 percentage points overnight is the stuff of fairy tales and unicorns, and he's prevented from doing what he proposed by the Budget Control Act, anyway.

That answer is pure, unadulterated, bullshit, yet his supporters will either gaze at their TVs, slack-jawed and drooling, or cheer and eagerly eat up the bullshit with a spoon.

IF HE CAN GET THE GDP UP TO THREE.

BBBBBAAAAAAWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah dipshit "IF" ... deport 15-20 million people and you won't even be able to spell three.

SUCKERS !

IF HE CAN GET THE GDP UP TO THREE.

BBBBBAAAAAAWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah dipshit "IF" ... deport 15-20 million people and you won't even be able to spell three.

SUCKERS !
Sorry, Obama Fans: Reagan Did Better on Jobs and Growth - Forbes
www.forbes.com/sites/.../sorry-obama-fans-reagan-did-better-on-jobs-and-growth/
Sep 11, 2014 - President Reagan entered office in a period of high [...] ... labor-force participation remains at its lowest level since 1978. ... The Reagan years brought annual real GDP growth of 3.5 percent -- 4.9 percent after the recession.

i'm not a wsj member, but i can't find fairy tales and unicorns anywhere, sorry. i just listened to mulvany's interview with bret baier.

I see you got your fat pencils & red crayons today.

Good boy!

Good boy!

You seem like more of the slack-jawed drooler variety ...

... amirite??

The criminal conspiracy known as the MSM can pack more bull shit into their interpretation of Trump's statements than it's worth watching. That's why the liberal media is dying.

Good boy!

... amirite??
That mirror is doing you a disservice. What you need is a "window"

Good boy!

... amirite??

What you need Gramps is at least an attempt at a real counter argument.

Trump's plan is un-paid-for spending that he is trying to misrepresent.

Obama's growing economy was never used as a "pay-for" excuse on any legislation. Neither will Trump's.

Good boy!

... amirite??

Since when do you idiots give a damn about unfunded spending?

The criminal conspiracy known as the MSM can pack more bull shit into their interpretation of Trump's statements than it's worth watching. That's why the liberal media is dying.

1) Trump's OMB director said on Monday that the$54 billion increase in the defense budget would be offset by $54 billion cut from civilian agencies. On Fox and Friends this morning, Trump said the $54 billion would be paid for by "revving up" the economy.

2) Getting real GDP growth to 3% overnight is absurd.

3) Trump is prevented from doing what he's proposing by the Budget Control Act.

These are simple facts.

How far up your posterior are you willing to push your cranium?

Good boy!

... amirite??

Since when do you idiots give a damn about unfunded spending?

I'm an idiot for suggesting that you should at least attempt a counter argument in your posting?

Fiscal issues have always been a concern for me, thank you for asking asshole.

Forum List

Back