Trump- can he broker an Israeli/Palestine agreement?

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
One of my bigger frustrations with President Obama is that he did little to try to address the Israeli/Palestine debacle.

Trump has announced that he is going to make such a deal happen- and I applaud his intentions- and I hope he succeeds. Perhaps Trump is the person to broker such a deal.

I think that Trump is so far a pretty dismal President- but even unsuccessful Presidents can have success's- Jimmy Carter brokered the only significant American diplomatic victory in the Middle East with the Camp David Accords- if Trump can broker a good Israel Palestine deal that works as well as the Camp David Accords- he will have assured a legacy for his presidency.

Apparently his plan is for them to build a wall.

not important to me , Israelis are Militarily strong so the palis and other muslims better be prepared !!

not important to me , Israelis are Militarily strong so the palis and other muslims better be prepared !!

LOL of course it isn't important to you- you prefer Israel to be living constantly in fear of missiles being lobbed into it.
And of course you actually do like the wars in the ME.

The Israeli Palestine debacle is a open sore in the middle east that keeps reinfecting the entire region. I applaud Trump for at least giving lip service to trying to resolve it.

Odd isn't it- that we can have endless threads about how the ebil Libs are so mean to Trump and about how terrible it is that we are investigating Russia- but not much interest in discussing something of substance that is non-partisan that comes out of Trump's trip.

LOL of course it isn't important to you- you prefer Israel to be living constantly in fear of missiles being lobbed into it.

The Israeli Palestine debacle is a open sore in the middle east that keeps reinfecting the entire region. I applaud Trump for at least giving lip service to trying to resolve it.
-------------------------------------------- go ahead , approve of Trump , we deplorables approve of your support . All i said is that i am not impressed with possibility mideast peace if it happens Syriusly !!

Odd isn't it- that we can have endless threads about how the ebil Libs are so mean to Trump and about how terrible it is that we are investigating Russia- but not much interest in discussing something of substance that is non-partisan that comes out of Trump's trip.
--------------------------------------------------------- its ebil libs are the ones that are investigating Trump and Russia Syriusly !!

One of my bigger frustrations with President Obama is that he did little to try to address the Israeli/Palestine debacle.

Trump has announced that he is going to make such a deal happen- and I applaud his intentions- and I hope he succeeds. Perhaps Trump is the person to broker such a deal.

I think that Trump is so far a pretty dismal President- but even unsuccessful Presidents can have success's- Jimmy Carter brokered the only significant American diplomatic victory in the Middle East with the Camp David Accords- if Trump can broker a good Israel Palestine deal that works as well as the Camp David Accords- he will have assured a legacy for his presidency.
Trump can't even write The Art of the Deal, let alone make one between those eternal enemies. Not a chance in Hell.

Anything is possible it would be great if he could pull it off but given the history there it seems like a long shot.
A "long short" doesn't even come close to what it takes to make a deal between two religions over stolen land. Even God Himself walks away from that one. It's why the Jewish God slaughtered his enemies, right down to their infants, slaves, and livestock. Two can make peace over land, as long as one of them is dead.

-------------------------------------------- go ahead , approve of Trump , we deplorables approve of your support . All i said is that i am not impressed with possibility mideast peace if it happens Syriusly !!

Is that even supposed to make sense?

If Trump does manage to pull off Israeli/Palestinian peace, he will have a major win.

He will join Carter in the ranks of American Presidents who actually accomplished something in the Middle East.

No. Mainly because Israel doesn't want peace. It likes things just the way they are. Israel sees itself as winning the war with the Palestinians. They have the Palestinians on complete lock-down. They're firmly in control of them. So why would they wanna see anything change? Israel's biggest fear is that the Palestinians will get their own independent state. It's in 'stall-mode' at this point. It's doing everything it can to delay the inevitable.

The Palestinians will get their state at some point. And Israel knows that. That's why they're in the process of expanding settlements. They wanna grab as much land as possible before the Palestinian State is created. Israel's not interested in any peace agreement at this point. So Trump would be wasting his time. I would advise him to stay out of that quagmire. Focus on domestic issues instead. The Israel/Palestinian conflict is a Lose-Lose proposition for him.

Last edited:

No

Muslims & Jews will never coexist in the same confined space as long as "God" plays a role. Be that his God or his God lol.

Idiocy. It's a piece of fucking dirt on planet earth just like every other piece of fucking dirt.

No

Muslims & Jews will never coexist in the same confined space as long as "God plays a role. Be that his God or his God lol.

Idiocy. It's a piece of fucking dirt on planet earth just like every other piece of fucking dirt.
Muslims & Muslims will never co-exist on the same planet.

No

Muslims & Jews will never coexist in the same confined space as long as "God plays a role. Be that his God or his God lol.

And what is the "defining" similarity between the two?

RELIGION

No

RELIGION
Religion seems to be everywhere.
The Balkins are teeming with violence between Catholics & Muslims but no one reports it because it doesn't involve JOOS.

No

RELIGION
The Balkins are teeming with violence between Catholics & Muslims but no one reports it because it doesn't involve JOOS.
I think it's all retarded. Fighting over dirt and who's dad is gonna beat up who's dad.
It's like a bunch of fucking grade schoolers.

No

RELIGION
I think it's all retarded. Fighting over dirt and who's dad is gonna beat up who's dad.
It's like a bunch of fucking grade schoolers.
Atheists will go to war over spoil and arable territory.

Forum List

Back