Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

Won't go anywhere once they play that tape at real speed and find out the bruises were on her left FOREARM not upper arm where you can clearly see he grabbed her.

has everyone forgotten this fact??

3222AF5D00000578-3489473-image-m-4_1457819167046.jpg

THAT IS A LIFE THREATENING BRUISE?? :lmao: :lmao:

LOL, something that happened on March 8th and all the lamestream leftwing stations has BREAKING NEWS on someone grabbed the poor wittle reporters arm. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SPARE US your whiny crap

It wasn't "someone", it was Trump's campaign manager.

Now you're a big supporter of the police, correct? They believed her after watching the video and filed charges against this asshole Lewandowski.

Answer this question: Are you saying you disagree with the cops?

well I hope they have better video then the one out there. I think this gets dropped quickly.

It would have been dropped very quickly if Lewandowski had simply come forward and apologized.

Something like this would have worked: " Ms Fields, I apologize for approaching you in that manner and putting my hand on you. I was reacting to what I thought was a situation in which I needed to protect Mr. Trump and perhaps acted too quickly. Again, I apologize and want to assure you that going forward I will be much more aware of my actions and rely more on our secret service personnel."

But no....the asshole denies the whole thing. He's a goon and waaaaaay out of his depth.

<SNIP>
""""Mr. Trump told one friend that he liked Mr. Lewandowski “because he doesn’t get emotional.”

But that is not a view that is universally shared about Mr. Lewandowski, who is known to have a temper and who had a mixed reputation at Americans for Prosperity, the group sponsored by Charles G. and David H. Koch he first represented as a lobbyist and for which he later went to work."""

For His Unconventional Campaign, Donald Trump Looks to an Unorthodox Manager
By MAGGIE HABERMAN SEPT. 3, 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/u...-corey-lewandowski-campaign-manager.html?_r=0
What does he apologize for stopping her from bothering trump? That's his fkn job. Why didn't she react then if she was hurt?
Hey dumbass, it's not about the grab or the bruise, it's about how the Trump campaign reacted afterwards. They could have put out the fire but they decided to pour gas. now they are getting burned. Pressing charges was her way of fighting back, it got the video out and exposed the Trump campaign for the douchebag bully's that they are... Fields wins

LOL, something that happened on March 8th and all the lamestream leftwing stations has BREAKING NEWS on someone grabbed the poor wittle reporters arm. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SPARE US your whiny crap

Now you're a big supporter of the police, correct? They believed her after watching the video and filed charges against this asshole Lewandowski.

well I hope they have better video then the one out there. I think this gets dropped quickly.

It would have been dropped very quickly if Lewandowski had simply come forward and apologized.

Something like this would have worked: " Ms Fields, I apologize for approaching you in that manner and putting my hand on you. I was reacting to what I thought was a situation in which I needed to protect Mr. Trump and perhaps acted too quickly. Again, I apologize and want to assure you that going forward I will be much more aware of my actions and rely more on our secret service personnel."

But no....the asshole denies the whole thing. He's a goon and waaaaaay out of his depth.

<SNIP>
""""Mr. Trump told one friend that he liked Mr. Lewandowski “because he doesn’t get emotional.”

But that is not a view that is universally shared about Mr. Lewandowski, who is known to have a temper and who had a mixed reputation at Americans for Prosperity, the group sponsored by Charles G. and David H. Koch he first represented as a lobbyist and for which he later went to work."""

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/u...-corey-lewandowski-campaign-manager.html?_r=0
What does he apologize for stopping her from bothering trump? That's his fkn job. Why didn't she react then if she was hurt?
Hey dumbass, it's not about the grab or the bruise, it's about how the Trump campaign reacted afterwards. They could have put out the fire but they decided to pour gas. now they are getting burned. Pressing charges was her way of fighting back, it got the video out and exposed the Trump campaign for the douchebag bully's that they are... Fields wins
The video proves she's full of shit. Just like the last 5 times she did this shit.

<SNIP>

The video proves she's full of shit. Just like the last 5 times she did this shit.
The bitch has a history of 'inflating' herself.
EVERYONE with an ounce of common sense KNOWS if there is someone walking past you who for some reason has a SECRET SERVICE DETAIL surrounding that person what your fucking brain is screaming at you is DON'T FUCKING GO UP AND TOUCH THAT PERSON!!!!!!!!!
You might get your stupid bitch head blown off.
She could have been trying to assassinate Trump for all the Secret Service knew!

<SNIP>

The bitch has a history of 'inflating' herself.
EVERYONE with an ounce of common sense KNOWS if there is someone walking past you who for some reason has a SECRET SERVICE DETAIL surrounding that person what your fucking brain is screaming at you is DON'T FUCKING GO UP AND TOUCH THAT PERSON!!!!!!!!!
You might get your stupid bitch head blown off.
She could have been trying to assassinate Trump for all the Secret Service knew!

most likely she was

as witnessed by the reaction of the press to date

attempted character assassination

she is a cruz follower

<SNIP>

well first there would need to be some validity to the story which there isn't. So you just want something cause someone said something. Funny shit. New America friend too bad for a you I guess. See, in life proof is needed for accusations that are made. And she proved she is a liar big fking time. The video is not her friend. The Manager did his fking job. Maybe you should learn what a campaign manager actually does in a campaign.

Won't go anywhere once they play that tape at real speed and find out the bruises were on her left FOREARM not upper arm where you can clearly see he grabbed her.

I agree. It was a nothing story that the media tried to made into a something story.

Load of shit if you ask me. Perhaps the LSM should stick to reporting the news instead of trying to make the news.

Lameo plus.

has everyone forgotten this fact??

THAT IS A LIFE THREATENING BRUISE?? :lmao: :lmao:
that didn't come from that incident.
100% guaranteed the bruises were caused by her boyfriend. What LE should have done is do a full body photo investigation on the bitch. I bet they would find other bruises on her.
LE investigators: "There are a number of bruises on both your arms. Would you like to explaine how they got there?".

If you agree with the charge being levelled at Lewendowski, you'd better stay home.
I don't think he should be charged with Battery... I think he should be called out for his actions in the aftermath of the incident and I commend Fields for standing up for herself after being discredited and shut down by the Trump campaign. Pressing charges got the video... She wins.

She's looking for some attention. In that regard, she won. She also pitted herself as a liar.
What did she lie about?

About being, "yanked down"
She never said he yanked her down. Go read the statements. At best she exaggerated however, the video shows an obvious grab and pull that changed her momentum, nobody but fields could say what it felt like. If she felt like he was pulling her down then that's what she felt, you can't dispute that and you can't say it's a lie.

Yes, she did say that. She lied about the whole incident. She made it sound like a beat down.

I can dispiute that, because the video proves she's lying.

<SNIP>

well first there would need to be some validity to the story which there isn't. So you just want something cause someone said something. Funny shit. New America friend too bad for a you I guess. See, in life proof is needed for accusations that are made. And she proved she is a liar big fking time. The video is not her friend. The Manager did his fking job. Maybe you should learn what a campaign manager actually does in a campaign.
Corey and trump said she was never touched. Called her an attention seeking delusional liar who was making it all up. Video shows that she was touched and they were wrong. Trump is spinning and you are on the merry go round. Bunch of puppets you are.

<SNIP>

Corey and trump said she was never touched. Called her an attention seeking delusional liar who was making it all up. Video shows that she was touched and they were wrong. Trump is spinning and you are on the merry go round. Bunch of puppets you are.
The denial from Corey should come as no surprise. Put yourself in his shoes for one moment. If some one accused you of aggressively yanking them down you'd probably say "What? Thats bullshit, I never aggressively handled anyone at that event. I don't even know this person."

That was a non event for him and everyone in that scene. Nobody catches her, or stops her, or notices anything. That's where his denial comes from. If you are accused of the type of physicality Michelle described, anyone in their right mind would be like "WTF? I didn't do such a thing."

You'll see on the tape he doesn't even look at her. It's just another day at the office.

<SNIP>

The denial from Corey should come as no surprise. Put yourself in his shoes for one moment. If some one accused you of aggressively yanking them down you'd probably say "What? Thats bullshit, I never aggressively handled anyone at that event. I don't even know this person."

That was a non event for him and everyone in that scene. Nobody catches her, or stops her, or notices anything. That's where his denial comes from. If you are accused of the type of physicality Michelle described, anyone in their right mind would be like "WTF? I didn't do such a thing."

You'll see on the tape he doesn't even look at her. It's just another day at the office.
Corey responded to an angry boyfriends tweet by attacking the girlfriend and calling her delusional in a public forum. Then she responded by posting a picture of the bruises, they said she was making it up, she writes an article describing the event, they call her an attention seeking liar who was never touched, she files a police report which brings a video to light showing that she was touched.

I don't think Corey should be arrested, it was not battery, but I do think a light should shined on how the trump campaign handled this situation. They deserve a bitch slap. Grow up, get off Twitter, stop the bullying, and learn how to handle a sitatuion like a president should

Last edited:

Corey responded to an angry boyfriends tweet by attacking the girlfriend and calling her delusional in a public forum. Then she responded by posting a picture of the bruises, they said she was making it up, she writes an article describing the event, they call her an attention seeking liar who was never touched, she files a police report which brings a video to light showing that she was touched.

I don't think Corey should be arrested, it was not battery, but I do think a light should shined on how the trump campaign handled this situation. They deserve a bitch slap. Grow up, get off Twitter, stop the bullying, and learn how to handle a sitatuion like a president should
What if I understood this post of yours as attacking and trolling me, then I went into Announcements and Feedback and posted a thread that said " Slade3200 is the perfect example of a member who does nothing but attack and troll USMB staff. His latests attacks on me will not be tolerated. There's no room for this type of behavior here at USMB"

You'd probably say "WTF are you talking about I never attacked or trolled you?" and I said "Yes you did. In politics" You'd probably say "You're full of shit. I never did such a thing!" This is what essentially happened with Corey.

At any rate I'm glad you at least see that this is not battery. We can at least agree on that ;)

What if I understood this post of yours as attacking and trolling me, then I went into Announcements and Feedback and posted a thread that said " Slade3200 is the perfect example of a member who does nothing but attack and troll USMB staff. His latests attacks on me will not be tolerated. There's no room for this type of behavior here at USMB"

You'd probably say "WTF are you talking about I never attacked or trolled you?" and I said "Yes you did. In politics" You'd probably say "You're full of shit. I never did such a thing!" This is what essentially happened with Corey.

At any rate I'm glad you at least see that this is not battery. We can at least agree on that ;)
We do agree on that, I think now that she has been validated that she was not lying about being grabbed she should drop the charges and let it play out in the public forum.

Per your example of Slade vs. Staff You'd have to reverse it and have Slade accuse abuse by you the staff, then you (from the position of) power would respond by publicly degrading me and calling me a liar etc etc... I'd assume if you did used your position of power to bully me into silence in a less than honest way you would be stripped of your Admin privileges as it is an abuse of your responsibilities as a person in power. If I had alleged any sort of serious abuse, I would assume the matter would be dealt with professionally and privately by USMB staff. Tough to compare the two as everything in the forum is on record.

Forum List

Back