Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

Yeah. zealots...seems to get people see angry than when I call them worshipers.

Also...this is what i was talking about...he also made fun of a security officer for not being violent enough with a protester.
Your pearl clutching isn’t impressing me. I don’t care what he said about the protester. Any clue as to why? Let me give you a hint.

Zealots, worshippers, cultists, racists, deplorables, etc.

All the shit you assholes have thrown around for four years. Yet you want me to care about something said about a protester? Not a chance.
And you say nothing about all the shit the POS in our WH has thrown about for 4 years ?AND he's the leader of the greatest country in the world? God save us from the AH's
yeah right, fk all those people working right? fk that blacks are working more now than ever, yep, fk that, come on big guy, step out tell the black man to fk off.
LoL!

#TooFunny

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
Haven't seen a reply yet. Thought trump was a racist, yet you all can't tell him he left the blacks out. even you I see, the black man. I've spoken to my black friends, they love trump, they never tell me he is racist. none of them.
YOU have black friends ?? LOL LOL

in the mueller report - the left holds onto trump not being exonerated to say he's guilty - yet there is no proof of it. just a lot of nasty language to get people emotional.
Another example of your twisted logic. Mueller states very clearly that, since FBI rules said a sitting president can't be charged with a crime, Mueller didn't charge him with obstruction of justice. He gave a number of examples where Trump could have been charged with obstruction of justice were he not president. Mueller passed it to congress to determine if Trump were to be impeached for obstruction of justice.
Hogwash. Barr read the report and released a statement that Mueller had exonerated Trump.

in the mueller report - the left holds onto trump not being exonerated to say he's guilty - yet there is no proof of it. just a lot of nasty language to get people emotional.
Another example of your twisted logic. Mueller states very clearly that, since FBI rules said a sitting president can't be charged with a crime, Mueller didn't charge him with obstruction of justice. He gave a number of examples where Trump could have been charged with obstruction of justice were he not president. Mueller passed it to congress to determine if Trump were to be impeached for obstruction of justice.
Hogwash. Barr read the report and released a statement that Mueller had exonerated Trump.

NO, NO, NO, Barr said that prosecutors either indict if there is sufficient evidence, or they don't indict if there is insufficient evidence.
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, no one is ever "exonerated".

Your pearl clutching isn’t impressing me. I don’t care what he said about the protester. Any clue as to why? Let me give you a hint.

All the shit you assholes have thrown around for four years. Yet you want me to care about something said about a protester? Not a chance.
And you say nothing about all the shit the POS in our WH has thrown about for 4 years ?AND he's the leader of the greatest country in the world? God save us from the AH's
yeah right, fk all those people working right? fk that blacks are working more now than ever, yep, fk that, come on big guy, step out tell the black man to fk off.
LoL!

#TooFunny

Haven't seen a reply yet. Thought trump was a racist, yet you all can't tell him he left the blacks out. even you I see, the black man. I've spoken to my black friends, they love trump, they never tell me he is racist. none of them.
You own them right?

LoL!

#TooFunny

What a racist dick.

LoL!

#TooFunny

What a racist dick.
A white supremist calling someone a racist dick ?? lol

LoL!

#TooFunny

What a racist dick.
Once a dick, always a dick

LoL!

#TooFunny

What a racist dick.
A white supremist calling someone a racist dick ?? lol
You’re exposed

Forum List

Back