Trump Camp: 'Complete Chaos - No One In Charge'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The week of personnel upheaval has left an aura of uncertainty looming over Trumpā€™s White House bid, even at its upper levels, said multiple sources around the campaign.

As of noon Friday, Trumpā€™s senior-level staff had not had a conference call, said the operative who has worked with the campaign.

ā€œItā€™s complete chaos,ā€ the operative said. ā€œNo one is in charge.ā€

TRUMP CAMP ā€˜COMPLETE CHAOS ā€” NO ONE IN CHARGEā€™

Trump's campaign has been a comedy of errors so far. I can't wait to see more.

Polls are closing.

Good thing Trump does not know what he is doing.

Hillary would be really screwed.

Polls are closing.

Hillary wouldn't be screwed, she has the experience of running for the presidency, among other things.

She also has the weight of a less than stellar history.
Only right wing nutjobs and sanders children believe that. The polls show Hillary dominating everything. Her endorsements are impressive.

Polls are closing.

Hillary wouldn't be screwed, she has the experience of running for the presidency, among other things.

Only right wing nutjobs and sanders children believe that. The polls show Hillary dominating everything. Her endorsements are impressive.

The far right would love you to stay comfortable.

Polls are closing.

The far right is a gift to democrats this election.

Polls are closing.

The far right is a gift to democrats this election.

November will tell.

Odd that his supporters don't seem to give a crap about Lakhota. They just keep breaking attendance records where ever Trump shows up. I think all of those people plan to vote for him too. :ack-1:
Sorry Laky, I don't think you're having much of an impact. Maybe if you take a chicken, wave it above your head and start chanting Hitlery, Hitlery, Hitlery, more people will show up at Dunkin Donuts to support her too.

Last edited:
Odd that his supporters don't seem to give a crap about Lakhota. They just keep breaking attendance records where ever Trump shows up. I think all of those people plan to vote for him too. :ack-1:
Sorry Laky, I don't think you're having much of an impact. Maybe if you take a chicken, wave it above your head and start chanting Hitlery, Hitlery, Hitlery, more people will show up at Dunkin Donuts to support her too.

McGovern got huge crowds in 72.

The week of personnel upheaval has left an aura of uncertainty looming over Trumpā€™s White House bid, even at its upper levels, said multiple sources around the campaign.

As of noon Friday, Trumpā€™s senior-level staff had not had a conference call, said the operative who has worked with the campaign.

ā€œItā€™s complete chaos,ā€ the operative said. ā€œNo one is in charge.ā€

TRUMP CAMP ā€˜COMPLETE CHAOS ā€” NO ONE IN CHARGEā€™

Trump's campaign has been a comedy of errors so far. I can't wait to see more.

Someone (probably Kelly Waaaaaanne Conway, was in charge long enough to get a new Trump to go out and repudiate practically everything the old Trump had staked his reputation and popularity on.

I regret!!

lol

Forum List

Back