Trump calls out American Jews

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I've been waiting for a strong Republican leader to do this for years ! :clap2:

Trump accuses Jewish Democrat voters of 'great disloyalty'

US President Donald Trump has said Jewish Americans who vote for the Democratic Party show "either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty".

The remark drew sharp criticism that Mr Trump had used an anti-Semitic trope that accuses Jews of "dual loyalty".

The Jewish Democratic Council of America said the president was trying to "weaponise and politicise anti-Semitism" for political gain.

The remark followed attacks by Mr Trump on two Muslim Democratic congresswomen.

The president has repeatedly accused Democratic representatives Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib of anti-Semitism.

Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of 'disloyalty'

You’re dumb and disloyal should have them lining up to vote for President Trump. :lol:

Now, here is a question that we never really get an answer to.

Is Jewish a race or religion? Before we just say religion, consider this. Jews (especially American Jews) have a "certain look" right? It's in their eyes, nose and mouth configuration. There is often times a real "Jewish" look. Right?

Right?

Having said all of that, American Jews are the absolute disgrace and actual enemy to the land of Canaan. Most of them in America absolutely side with the enemies of Israel. Most of them consider themselves leftists or marxists, LOOOONG before they consider themselves Jewish. How many American Jews are obedient to the Mosaic Law? How many are following THE RELIGION?

Many if not most Israelis hate American Jews that vote democrat. Which means they despise 70% of them. They see them as direct threats to their very existence as they should.

Trump divides us again.

Telling American Jews they should vote tribally rather than intelligently further demonstrates his preternatural ability to be an asshole.

He's simply telling them the truth. The Dimocrat party more and more is not a friend to Israel, and he's letting them know that if they care at all for their homeland, they need to stop supporting the Dimocrat party.

I often wonder the same thing.
It's because of what I said. Most American Jews are not " faithful" or believe there is a God.

Most of them here in America 100% see themselves as dedicated leftists before they would ever consider following the Jewish RELIGION.

Yes, we are supposed to learn from stories of the past. Many of them according to tradition erected a golden calf and they replaced God with that. Well, that golden calf has been erected over and over again, only in different forms since. The point of the story is it reveals the reality of man's fallen nature.

Whether it looks like 30 silver pieces, or the Sanhedrin proclaiming that we have no king but Ceasar. It repeats over and over again. The never believer will mock and ridicule what I am saying.

This is what we are seeing today .

Trump divides us again.

Telling American Jews they should vote tribally rather than intelligently further demonstrates his preternatural ability to be an asshole.

He's simply telling them the truth. The Dimocrat party more and more is not a friend to Israel, and he's letting them know that if they care at all for their homeland, they need to stop supporting the Dimocrat party.
The homeland of American Jews is America.

Trump divides us again.

You would know all about being an asshole. Where were you when Ayanna Presley said we don’t need black faces without a black voice, brown faces without a brown voice, Muslim faces without a Muslim voice, queer faces without a queer voice?

You’re a hypocrite

Trump divides us again.

You would know all about being an asshole. Where were you when Ayanna Presley said we don’t need black faces without a black voice, brown faces without a brown voice, Muslim faces without a Muslim voice, queer faces without a queer voice?

You’re a hypocrite
Ayana Presley is not the president.

Anti-semites hasten to defend the anti-Semite-in-chief.

US President Donald Trump has said Jewish Americans who vote for the Democratic Party show "either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty".

The remark drew sharp criticism that Mr Trump had used an anti-Semitic trope that accuses Jews of "dual loyalty".

The Jewish Democratic Council of America said the president was trying to "weaponise and politicise anti-Semitism" for political gain.

The president has repeatedly accused Democratic representatives Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib of anti-Semitism.

As well he should. They're not really jews anyway. The real jews are all in Israel.

Americans are loyal to AMERICA.

Not another nation.

I find it disgusting that anyone would demand that any American be loyal to any other nation than the United States of America.

If you think that Jewish people should be loyal to Israel then you really need to rethink what it means to be an American.

Americans are loyal to AMERICA.

Not another nation.

I find it disgusting that anyone would demand that any American be loyal to any other nation than the United States of America.

If you think that Jewish people should be loyal to Israel then you really need to rethink what it means to be an American.
And fucking piece of shit anti semitic racists like you who don't really get why we are partners and allies with Israel. You fucking losers aren't worth a bag of fresh wet shit, let alone taking the time to tell you why it is so crucial for our country that we have such a country that not only shares our values (homosexuality isn't illegal and women are not stoned to death) but is CRUCIAL in our strategic reality with those other countries filled with brown fucking losers that are determined to wipe out every last Jew and every last American.

You dumb miserable fuck!!!

You fucking losers aren't worth a bag of fresh wet shit, let alone taking the time to tell you why it is so crucial for our country that we have such a country that not only shares our values (homosexuality isn't illegal and women are not stoned to death)
Hmmm. But it is crucial you have such a country as Saudi?

Trump divides us again.

The homeland of American Jews is America.

You know what I mean, don't be a smartass.

I am a Jew and I am offended...that he didn’t do it sooner as he is 100% right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back