Trump calls nun the "C" word, throws cue ball at infant.

:rofl:

"Trump’s new slogan “Lick my Dong America. I’m rich and you’re not” is a reflection of the aggressive tone the New York businessman’s campaign has struck of late.

Some insiders are predicting Ann Coulter could be named Trump’s running mate. “The Trump campaign needs to keep getting more and more disgusting to appeal to the Republican base. And who’s more offensive and disgusting than Ann Coulter?” said Ann Coulter from her undisclosed lair."

Funny or Die and you want to pass this off as news, grow the fuck up .................

You fucking retards think this is real??

Why isn't MSNBC blowing all up with this story??

Fucking moron

Funny or Die and you want to pass this off as news, grow the fuck up .................

Fucking moron

You're the fucking moron......thinking that anyone thought this was real........bwahahaha.

Hey, Doom and Gloom, did the title of this thread, "Political Satire", exceed your maximum level of the number of syllables of words in your vocabulary?

Come on, don't post that shit. Some people might take offense at Trump and not vote him in as winner of the GOP primary. That would sadden me greatly.

Yep, that is as real as this
th

represents a Miss America pagent

"Trump’s new slogan “Lick my Dong America. I’m rich and you’re not” is a reflection of the aggressive tone the New York businessman’s campaign has struck of late.

Some insiders are predicting Ann Coulter could be named Trump’s running mate. “The Trump campaign needs to keep getting more and more disgusting to appeal to the Republican base. And who’s more offensive and disgusting than Ann Coulter?” said Ann Coulter from her undisclosed lair."

I find it hilarious that Coulter conjures all sort of hysterics against immigration when in fact she'll never live down the shame of sleeping with that ugly troll D'Souza. :laugh:

I find it hilarious that Coulter conjures all sort of hysterics against immigration when in fact she'll never live down the shame of sleeping with that ugly troll D'Souza. :laugh:
D'Souza is gay? Ya learn something every day.

D'Souza is gay? Ya learn something every day.

You know what they say about prison changing people.....:biggrin:

"In breaking news, Republican Presidential candidate and toupee trainer Donald J. Trump threw an elderly lady down a trash chute and yelled, "time to get off your ass and work really hard for a change, you parasite!". Immediately afterwards, secret service agents fished former First Lady Barbara Bush out of the trash pile into which she was so unceremoniously thrown and started pulling old spaghetti out of her hair."

Fucking moron

idiota... this is posted in political satire.

read with comprehension... particularly if you're planning on insulting others' intelligence.

lol...

epic fail.

"After showing a picture that Carly Fiorina sent to him over blendr, where she was re-enacting a scene from 'Basic Instinct', Donald Trump then told his audience to pull out their cells phone and text

#shaveyourbeaver

to Linsday Graham's private cell number.

Trump then said: "Carly, you'll be an excellent secretary. Cigar?"

Forum List

Back